• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Dio isn't a human.
Yeah so? He isn't, but speaking of Dio, scaling to him is a whole other can of worms.

For example, Jotaro isn't 300x slower than Dio in reactions even if he isn't quite as fast. But he'd need to be that much slower if you want to scale Kakyoin to Jotaro's reactions, as that's legit how big the gap between HG and Dio is.

Scaling Kak to these dudes wouldn't upgrade Kak, it'd just downgrade them to his level.

Like if it's any consolation I do have some JoJo upgrades cooking, Part 3 overhauls too in particular too but i got distracted with batman and zelda crt's for like 5 months oops so it isn't like there's nothing to look forward to, but scaling Kak to Jotaro ain't it chief.

Like if it's any consolation I do have some JoJo upgrades cooking, Part 3 overhauls too in particular too but i got distracted with batman and zelda crt's for like 5 months oops so it isn't like there's nothing to look forward to, but scaling Kak to Jotaro ain't it chief.
Any future JoJolion upgrades?

Mostly LS and abilities, maybe an actual hard speed value. But for AP literally nothing is beating funny SHA go brrr.
Got a Yasuho profile cooking though, mostly for speed scaling.

In general though, a lot of LS upgrades though, got actual calcs for every part now, Plat level dudes have a fuckton of Class M shit and not even low Class M, shit goes up to 5 digits, ignoring the two random Class G calcs which are kinda sussy s probably won't use that
Also a bunch of calcs to flesh out ratings varying from 9-A+ to low 8-C and like 2-3 more FTL calcs.

Though in the case of Part 3, Dio and Jonathan, they're getting overhauls like Kira got.
These will drop, eventually, I've been cooking up a pretty big non-JoJo overhaul the past few months and if I stray from that I'll forget and it'll never be done so...

Me leaving the Kakyoin debate from earlier, fully intending to start more shit: "Hey guys, Steely Dan made Jotaro spit up blood with a punch, why isn't he 9-B?"

because that arc has jotaro get hurt by several dumb as shit things like normal dudes and Jotaro has some 9-A dura feats so it's a bit of a tough call if anyone should scale to him physically
idk, ig it'd be fine

Would it be weird if most humans in Jojo scaled to each other?
because that arc has jotaro get hurt by several dumb as shit things like normal dudes and Jotaro has some 9-A dura feats so it's a bit of a tough call if anyone should scale to him physically
idk, ig it'd be fine

Would it be weird if most humans in Jojo scaled to each other?
Extremely, because they explicitly don't all scale to each other.

Sometimes it's minor like Avdol being unable to defend against High Priestess and Jotaro having to save him, Kak getting memed by Geb but Jotaro managing to react to it (Par 5 goes heavy on his, dudes like Bruno eclipse some of his own team in speed), Koichi flat-out saying Jotaro has better reactions than him and Josuke, etc, or it could be extreme like Rohan and Hol Horse (Both of which are noted to be even faster than some Stands). Even as of modern JoJo we have dudes like Paco blitzing Rohan physically.

JoJo humans aren't all built the same, never were, still aren't.

Save him? Nah, he just wanted to steal the kill.

Extremely, because they explicitly don't all scale to each other.

Sometimes it's minor like Avdol being unable to defend against High Priestess and Jotaro having to save him, Kak getting memed by Geb but Jotaro managing to react to it (Par 5 goes heavy on his, dudes like Bruno eclipse some of his own team in speed), Koichi flat-out saying Jotaro has better reactions than him and Josuke, etc, or it could be extreme like Rohan and Hol Horse (Both of which are noted to be even faster than some Stands). Even as of modern JoJo we have dudes like Paco blitzing Rohan physically.

JoJo humans aren't all built the same, never were, still aren't.
Too lazy to check all the Buccirati Team profiles, but does Abachio have the highest physical stats? That was stated once by Araki.

Nvm it does I'm the laziest of the lazy, but why is the scan using the old JoJo wiki 💀
Same reason Angelo still MFTL for a feat that literally never happened.
A lot of the JoJo profiles stinky, but I'd rather do them one by one and have the profiles end up very good, over a bunch of small minor tweeks and have the profile just be mid.

Same reason Angelo still MFTL for a feat that literally never happened.
A lot of the JoJo profiles stinky, but I'd rather do them one by one and have the profiles end up very good, over a bunch of small minor tweeks and have the profile just be mid.
I just hate the old JoJo wiki, the Bizarre Encyclopedia is way better

Oh, nah we figured it out like a year ago, it just ended up being dogshit (town is kinda small, which affects both mass, and speed, and the formula used isn't basic KE, but something similar to the cloud formula of moving clouds toward a central point. It's strong enough to solo WWE by breathing tho). inversely though i did a rough calc of how durable Plat would need to be to not explode and got like 300,000GPa~, unfortunately that can not be converted to joules so it's basically useless except in the odd situation that Plat inhales a very small dude with Class G LS, that lil fella would be totally ****** and wouldn't be able to escape.

The OVA Justice feat is actually worse, because he only inhales the stand body, not the whole fog.

Last edited:
idk, ig it'd be fine
I literally don't believe it though, that's the joke.

the "cat's" strings are able to slice down multiple small trees, thats gotta be impressive yeah? And the string comes from the fur, and November Rain can one shot one of these cats.

Very strong MPA/binding force yeah.
Also Paco and Dragona walked off body mutilation (Paco especially), so superhuman stamina for them by ch7.

Back