• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JojoVillains vs The Felt

KittBetelgeuse

She/Her
Time Themed Battle

The Felt vs Dio Brando , Kars , Yoshikage Kira , Diavolo , Enrico Pucci and Funny Valentine

Couple aclarations:

-First and foremost, NO LORD ENGLISH, NO DOC SCRATCH, NO SNOWMAN. this is just the leprechauns.

-They Fight on a city sized mansion, In character but with the goal of defeating the other team, no information on the other sides abilities. each team is fully cooperative/ perfect teamwork and trying to reunite with eachother.

-Theyre all spread out and know the layout of the mansion.Following Collide, theres access to mob weapons like shotguns,revolvers,pistols and baseball bats for anyone.

-Crowbar's crowbar can hurt stands directly due its properties, he is aware of this.

-Funny and Die's abilities will have somewhat the same effect and can be used to chase eachother. Both Die and Stitchs have respective pins/dolls for the jojovillains, but stitchs has to tailor the jojovillaisn fabulous clothes to put on the effigies before using them, he should take at least 2 days.

-Cans is Out grocery shopping, he will come in 3 hours and enter trough a wall cool-aid man style. Pucci's MIH and Diavolo's KC will shorten this span, theyre aware of this and just know that the member out is out.

-Last team with at least one man standing wins, even if that man is Doze simply "not dead yeeeeeeet" and dying very slowly.

I gues those are all, i hope im not forgetthing anything xvx.

V68nf
Bb5cd28fbbbae9a97fc119887f8c0ec2

I give this fight to the JoJo villains. Diavolo is able to pretty much erase any undesireable event which would cause significant harm to him or his teamates, Yoshikage Kira can prime one of them with BTD just incase something horribly wrong happens so he can go back one hour and warn the team of whats to come and Pucci will just be in the corner charging up MiH so he can absolutely destroy the second team.

Funny Valentine is helpful seeing as he can practically one shot anyone from the opposing team via Dirty Deeds Done Cheap and Dio's timestop may be useful so he can one shot the majority of the team. Keep in mind each villain has MFTL-FTL stands which outpace The Felt by an incredible margin.

Since Cans isn't present, the only way the Felt are winning this is by giving all their gear to Clover, which I guess is actually a possibility if they're working as a team. Clover with the Juju Breaker, eggtimer, and voodoo doll should be enough. Maybe even just with the Juju Breaker and eggtimer.

Or I mean...Stitch could just burn their effigies, I guess? Depends on where he starts.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I give this fight to the JoJo villains. Diavolo is able to pretty much erase any undesireable event which would cause significant harm to him or his teamates, Yoshikage Kira can prime one of them with BTD just incase something horribly wrong happens so he can go back one hour and warn the team of whats to come and Pucci will just be in the corner charging up MiH so he can absolutely destroy the second team.
Funny Valentine is helpful seeing as he can practically one shot anyone from the opposing team via Dirty Deeds Done Cheap and Dio's timestop may be useful so he can one shot the majority of the team. Keep in mind each villain has MFTL-FTL stands which outpace The Felt by an incredible margin.
I agree with you but both Clover and Itchy havepotentianly infinite speed and Crowbar can instruct matchsticks to open a firegate in time to go back in time if pucci starts accelerating too much, Fins and Trace could also potentially oneshot some of the jojovillains (albeit theire easily countered)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Since Cans isn't present, the only way the Felt are winning this is by giving all their gear to Clover, which I guess is actually a possibility if they're working as a team. Clover with the Juju Breaker, eggtimer, and voodoo doll should be enough. Maybe even just with the Juju Breaker and eggtimer.
Or I mean...Stitch could just burn their effigies, I guess? Depends on where he starts.
I guess Stitchs should first have to tailor the jojovillains fabulous clothes to put on the effigies (to be more fair), and cans still can appear pretty much as soon as puccis ability has a momment working

Nedoiko said:
I guess Stitchs should first have to tailor the jojovillains fabulous clothes to put on the effigies (to be more fair), and cans still can appear pretty much as soon as puccis ability has a momment working
This has like a 0% chance of happening, as Diavolo can erase this event from happening or cancelling out the negative effects it would bring through the use of King Crimson. And can anyone of them move within Dio's stopped time? Because if not Dio can simply just plow through the whole team without trouble at all.

Also, Itchy's timeslowing effects will be cancelled out by Made in Heaven's time acceleration. The battle would just be at a normal speed for both parties unless either Pucci or Itchy is killed.

it's we have agreed that we will not add this kind of matches as victory and Defeat? Like you can still do it but just dont expect this to be add in their profile.

Not Jim Sterling said:
it's we have agreed that we will not add this kind of matches as victory and Defeat? Like you can still do it but just dont expect this to be add in their profile.
I think this is more meant to be a fun "what if?" match.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yeah pretty much, wouldnt spect even something so chaotic being considered

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Nedoiko said:
This has like a 0% chance of happening, as Diavolo can erase this event from happening or cancelling out the negative effects it would bring through the use of King Crimson. And can anyone of them move within Dio's stopped time? Because if not Dio can simply just plow through the whole team without trouble at all.
Also, Itchy's timeslowing effects will be cancelled out by Made in Heaven's time acceleration. The battle would just be at a normal speed for both parties unless either Pucci or Itchy is killed.
i guess he would if he first knows what the effigies do. About Dio, it would affect probably everyone (tought im not sure if time acceleration can negate timestopping, that goes for pucci too) but passive effects still take place in stopped time (Like Sawbuck and Clovers abilities). and youd have to tell me if crowbars crowbar would give him any sort of inmunity.

Something I admit is that Kira rewinding everything using a captured doze is basically the perfect plan, but just until matchsticks takes the group to an earlier time from where he rewinded, Crowbar can also order matchsticks to bring an army of Cans from the future, or for the matter, an army of clovers. I think Jojovillains win only if they take down crowbar as fast as they can , then their biggest trouble would be clovers complete invulnerability.

Back