• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joker fights an Adorably Creepy Bear

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Joker is competing in the tournament when Shadow Sae sends in Monzaemon X whom she convinced to help her. Joker now has to fight this love happy bear who truly doesn't know what it got itself into...

Persona 5 vs Digimon

The Phantom Thief of Hearts vs The Teddy Bear of Hearts

-Speed Equal

-4-A Joker

-Monzaemon X-Antibody is used

-Monzaemon X does not have any inherited skills.

FIGHT!!!

Ren Amamiya: 4 (Sol, Schnee, 00, Ricardo)

Monzaemo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ren Amamiya Joker NPC
Monzaemonx

Monzaemon is not one to physically attack foes off the bat.

Also, in the Digital World, Joker would have 5-D Mind and Soul Resistance

Doesn't really change my point, everything it does it's 5D so anything gives it the win

If I am blunt, we don't really do the "Digimon hit minds and souls with every hit" thing anymore. It's more if the Digimon decides to actually attack the mind or soul. Although, Monzaemon starts with Empathic Manipulation although that can be dodged.

Dunno if this changes your vote or anything.

Pretty sure we did that in general, although I have messaged Ex on Discord to confirm as it's been awhile. To be safe as I don't want this to be a "Monzaemon taps and Joker dies" ordeal, I'll change the location to the Metaverse.

Mkay, I spoke with Ex and he confirmed that in the Digital World they would in fact have this ability. So as I stated above, I switched the location to the Metaverse.

So what does the bear do exactly

Also I assume that the Bears resistances are still 5D which renders null many of Jokers attacks

According to the profile, Monzaemon's resistances only take away Joker's death-hax. We do need to know what the bear does first, although from the looks of it, any 5D hax is an instant-win for Monzaemon.

The bear will moreso try to stop Joker from wanting to fight via Empathic Manipulation. It does so with its Lovely Gel and with Lovely Attack in which both are projectiles.

Also, Monzaemon doesn't resist Death hax as he doesn't have inherited skills in this fight.

Monz has these abilities in this fight

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Empathic Manipulation, Martial Arts, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Statistics Amplification, Plant Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Mind Manipulationvia Panic Wisp (Causes Confusion), Holy Manipulation, Resurrection, Damage Boost, Inorganic Physiology(Type 1), Resistance to Existence Erasure and Power Nullification (With the X-Antibody, Monzaemon can resist Yggdrasil's Program X that erases beings from existence or if the target survives, nullifies their abilities).

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Digimon Physiology

They resist mind and soul attacks as well
Forgot about that, yeah. It doesn't say anything about Information Manip resistance though, so most of Joker's ailments should still work, since they work on robots with no mind or soul.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Monz has these abilities in this fight
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Empathic Manipulation, Martial Arts, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Statistics Amplification, Plant Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Mind Manipulationvia Panic Wisp (Causes Confusion), Holy Manipulation, Resurrection, Damage Boost, Inorganic Physiology(Type 1), Resistance to Existence Erasure and Power Nullification (With the X-Antibody, Monzaemon can resist Yggdrasil's Program X that erases beings from existence or if the target survives, nullifies their abilities).

4-A bear scales to a starry sky feat? In that case Joker one-shots with the AP gap, since he's massively stronger than he was when he and the PTs near-effortlessly stomped Okumura, who currently scales to the same kind of feat.

So AP vs Empathic hax basically.

Although Monzaemon X is far stronger than base Monz, Joker still has the AP advantage.

This reminds me that I am gonna make Goro Akechi vs MagnaAngemon once I finish reworking his file...

Voting for The Joker via AP plus gun, which probably comes out faster then Winnie the Poohmon's Honey Hax.

00potato said:
Voting for The Joker via AP plus gun, which probably comes out faster then Winnie the Poohmon's Honey Hax.
I mean we have no idea how fast Lovely Gel is and Lovely Attack is pretty fast.

It seems like he is just pouring the Gel onto folks for the attack, which is probably slower then gun.

Lovely Attack would be faster most likely but he seems to like the gel a bit more with the X-antibody.

We don't even know how he "pours" it on his foes so it's not exactly safe to assume one's faster without actually seeing the move in action (especially with dodging being a thing). Although votes are still counted.

Although, i don't care much for Monz so I won't debate hard here.

I can't, Monzaemon X's attack has never been shown on screen as Monzaemon X only has the reference book description to go by.

We can't assume it's faster nor slower. Even then, going by context and how the Lovely Gel is manifested, it isn't like he's getting a bucket and pouring it on Joker like that. If anything, Lovely Gel is an evolved Lovely Attack which was launched as a projectile.

I actually missed the Higher-D Existence under Digimon Physiology. What does it entail? If it gives Monz any kind of invulnerability then Joker can't get past that.

Monz isn't in the Digital World, the Higher-D Existence doesn't come into play outside its Digicore. Outside of the Digital World Digimon form a Physical version of their body.

Back