• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph Joestar vs Overwatch verse

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1: Joseph is bloodlusted, has his signature clackers, and Hermit Purple. He fights the entirety of the verse bracket style. Speed is equalized, and they can all see Hermit Purple.

Round 2: Same as above, only he fights the entire verse at once without speed equalized, and nobody can see Hermit Purple.

Well, im the kind who doesnt glorify FTL speed as much, and im very sure that in both rounds Joseph is done for, simply because thats too manny characters for someone with just supersonic movement speed, Zarya throws her graviton surge and that FTL reactions will mean nothing to fire comming from 22 directions

R1: by bracket style do you mean 1v1 or something else?

if its 1v1 Joseph stomps due to destructive capability, durability, stand rules, hamon and general inteligence over all though he might have a problem with Hanzo, D.Va, Roadhog, Pharah and Zarya due to 4 of them having MCB destructive capability and 1 can trap people

R2: Not so much of a stomp in favour of Joseph cause of those 5 people being in the same team of 23 (if he gets caught in graviton surge GG) but Joseph could still pull through though because of destructive capability, durability, speed and reactions he could just dodge and/or tank the projectiles

By bracket style I mean he takes on the entire verse one by one, starting with the low tiers and ending with the higher ones.

That "Old man" is Multi-City Block Level+ with FTL reactions, and has outsmarted beings with IQs of 400. Plus I was picturing Young Joseph, here.

I'm not voting, here, but I'm pretty sure Joseph has way better odds here than you say he does.

Back