• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph tries to be the main JoJo.

Joseph Joestar(post training but with Hermit Purple) tries to live through every single JoJo part(minus Part 8 and Jorge Joestar) as the main protag. (For part 3, an old Jotaro will take Old Joseph's place.)

First Round: he has no previous knowledge

Second Round: He has previous knowledge

Clears Part 1.

Clears Part 2 through luck.

If he takes the exact same battles that Jotaro did in Part 3, he ends up dying to Dio's The World and Anubis Chariot. Maybe High Priestess if he gets crushed like Jotaro did.

Part 4 he gets floored by SHA/BTD, etc, although Joseph would probably flee against SHA and try to find kira like koichi did. He falls to cqc KQ though. Probably Akira too. Then again with a healthy HP he could find each and stealth ko and set traps and prep.

Part 5 is a stomp, he cant do anything about King Crimson. Hell, he may have issues even sooner then that.

Part 6 he dies by the time MIH rolls around like he should. May have issues with Jail House Lock and C-Moon.

Part 7 he cant get past love train. May have issues with Blackmoore and Tomb of the Boom.

Joseph has the hax and even the ap but he lacks speed and the ability to kinda use that hax, plus Joseph cant exactly cqc a stand.

Second round he clears all though, if he knows what's gonna happen, he can just stop things ahead of time like walking into Kira's house to set up a trap, or in part 7 instead of going after the corpse he walks straight into valentine's place while he's doing his daily 30 minute nap and hamon haxes him.

Basically Dio was right, HP kinda sucks hard.

Hence why he clears through luck, he already did.

Also, previous knowledge for Part 5 is terrifying, because you know what he can do with that? Hermit Purple Requiem, that is if he manages to grab the arrow and then stab hermit with it.

I mean I guess, but that's a tad to vague for me. Literally no clue if that would even do anything to change it. We dont know what HPR would be caoable of.

As far as I know, Requiem works on what the user's desires are at the moment. Kinda like how Polnareff wanted to protect the arrow so he got a stand that will attack anybody that touches the arrow... with some other side effects. And how Giorno wanted to be the most OP cha- I mean, counter Diavolo's time erase. So it would probably be either a punching ghost type hermit purple with OP abilities or, Hermit Purple but it allows him to prep time/asspull every second.

That's the thing, Polnareff completely invalidates that, Chariot merely followed his last and final command he says so himself, the power of it though? Had nothing to do with his desire, we know this because that's the second time Chariot came into existence, with the first time being an accident yet it's power was the same. Polnareff even says as much himself (plus we see it being the same in the flashback).

Thus dont know how HPR would actually change anything.

Uh, he was still hiding from Diavolo and was protecting the arrow, his desire didn't change. But anyways, we are getting off-topic.

Not quite, he didnt really have a desire to protect the arrow at that point, in fact he was tempted to leave it ehind the table. But youre right, off topic, best we can say for part 5 is a 50/50 toss up for the moment.

If Joseph was in Giorno's place and got the requiem, then HP Requiem kills King Crimson via wish alone.

Whatever HP Requiem's abilities are, they can be used to kill Pucci beforehand.

Implying he used one in the first place, look at what he did to Abach and Bruno, that yells to me raw as loud as can be.

He seems to me the type of guy who thinks that he can just pull out quickly, and for that reasons he raws hard.

COMING THRU COMING THRU COMING THRU NOW

WATCH ME GOING OVERDRIVE

Regardless, Joseph solos as long he has prep time and the tools. Grampa Jotaro will be of upmost help in the Part 3 and Part 4 fights.

Also, Kira will be found way, way before he achieves bites the dust if Joseph is at his prime.

I mean with how often he likes to use the word climax, something tells me that's why King Crimson can erase time, dont gotta pull if you can erase the climax.

>joseph gauntlet turns into diavolo dick jokes.

Cant say im not surprised.

>Also, Kira will be found way, way before he achieves bites the dust if Joseph is at his prime.

I said that, but there's no healer in part 4 anymore, that may create huge issues.

Joseph with prep cant really do much to a handful of Part 6 Stands though. Like Jailhouse Lock, if he becomes effected, he may be screwed, he doesnt have a cheap workaround like Jolyne did. And King Crimson still kinda broke if he has to actually end up fighting Diavolo.

Thing is, if Joseph is in Giorno's place, Bucciarati will make sure he gets the arrow at the end, and thus, will beat Kimg Crimson via requiem no matter what.

How old we talking? It's Jotaro, who should be in insanely good shape givin his occupation.

Ted Ed said:
Thing is, if Joseph is in Giorno's place, Bucciarati will make sure he gets the arrow at the end, and thus, will beat Kimg Crimson via requiem no matter what.
He kinda has to earn their trust first though, and heal Bruno from getting gored.

Old Jotaro might be a lot less physically capable than Old Joseph due to his lack of hamon but time stop even if its one second long will be of upmost help for Joseph.

Old Joseph is kinda just normal Joseph with some hamon, he didnt upkeep it. And in fact he lazed ariound a lot.

Jotaro from 17 onward to the end of part 6 spent all his time hunting down dangerous ctiminals and doing heavy manual work and battling stand users, it's why he left his family, he had a case of the spiderman. He should be more fit then Joseph at that age honestly.

Probably, at least if joseph only has to battle what Jotaro did.

If joseph somehow gets into it with cream, he's probably gonna die.

Joseph may be able to track vanilla with hamon and just one shot. Or blow up the ceiling or use the red stone of aja.

If he is supposed to be josuke in part 4, then they'll never meet, but, there shouldnt be a reason he wouldnt learn of the cursed hand turn before this.

Perhaps Hamon can just yeet cheap trick away?

Hamon has no way of racking Cream when in a void and the red stone of aja and blowing up the ceiling wont do anything to cream, like at all, it's a stand, stone of aja cant interact with stands, not withstanding the fact an explosion aint gonna harm a void of nothing. And Vanilla wont be weak to the sun unless Joseph kills him once, dont forget Vanilla didnt start to change till after Chariot skewered him through the mouth.

He'd actually probably be fine. Heaven's Door would probably work on Cheap Trick as the only reason it didnt in the first place was because it technically was Rohan's stand and he couldnt use his stand on himself at that point (that changes when he goes to the louvre tho) meaning he only has to contact rohan.

Ted Ed said:
Perhaps Hamon can just yeet cheap trick away?
Not possible, since the moment Cheap Trick attaches to Joseph, it becomes his stand and attacking it would mean he would attack himself too(remember when Rohan used Heaven's Door on Cheap Trick and he himself became a book). Perhaps he could pull a Rohan with the cursed hand turn.

>Perhaps Hamon can just yeet cheap trick away?

Absolutely not, Joseph would die right then and there if he did that, his back would get torn off the moment Xheap Trick gets thrown off. The back comes off due to a special power, not strength, Joseph would kill himself and with no Josuke that's it, part 4 end.

Chariot190 said:
He'd actually probably be fine. Heaven's Door would probably work on Cheap Trick as the only reason it didnt in the first place was because it technically was Rohan's stand and he couldnt use his stand in himself at that point (that changes when he goes to the louvre tho) meaning he only has to contact rohan.
Actually, that made me think of something: if Rohan was every JoBro, then all parts would probably be cleared easily. Rohan is OP.

Probably, peak Rohan aint no joke, he clears most of jojo, his only weakness kinda is getting sneak attacked or Heaven's Door not functioning.

Oldtaro dying to Vanilla or if they have access to each of the part's jobros, the rest of the part just goes as it went canonically, just with Joseph throwing Vanilla to the sun way earlier.

>just with Joseph throwing Vanilla to the sun way earlier.

Hamon and sunlight doesnt harm Vanilla til he already dies once. Joseph would never get the chance to do so in a 1v1, Pol only had the chance because Vanilla thought he was dead and he shouldve been but was saved. tbh i dont think iggy would save joseph as its his fault iggy has to put up with that shit. And not gonna lie, Joseph dies to Dio, he cant do anything if dio decides to throw knives within time stop.

Back