• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph vs Dio (Luck Battle)

Do either of them have anything that influences luck?

If not, this is rather pointless. You can mathematically calculate the probability of landing a 6, or extrapolate that to find the probability of landing a given number of 6s out of 600, but attempting to guess exactly how many 6s will land is just a shot in the dark.

If you want something slightly more interesting, think of how many ways they could try to kill each other with the dice.

I originally thought of just asking who was generally luckier, but I figured that would make the OP too short and uninteresting.

But yes, your suggestion seems a bit more interesting.

Promestein said:
Dio is generally luckier. He doesn't get into plane crashes every time he gets on a plane.
Joseph is better at making the best out of his bad situations, though.
Lol on the plane crashes one, Prom. xD

Joseph by a long shot, you can refute me if DIO has ever had to face a being literally 100's of thousands times stronger than himself and won by not only getting out RSOA on time, but activating a volcanic eruption which launches his arm right into said being sending him into space. Ridding of him.

Well DIO, by chance, was discovered by some random guy on a ship looking for treasure after centuries of being at the bottom of the ocean, which gave him yet another chance to take over the world. Joseph ended up with a knife in his throat (although he was revived shortly after, so I guess it cancels out.)

idk.

But I decided to change the OP to make it a full-fledged game with some rules that I felt were perfect for the combatants to take advantage of. I might have overdone it, though.

I initially made it a debate over who was luckier. But then Unclechairman said it'd be better off if they tried to kill each other with the dice, so I expanded upon that.

You know what... that actually sounds like a stellar idea. I'm going to go create a dungeon right now.

Feel free to ignore this if you already thought this through but when it comes to being offensive and defensive with the dice I can't help but feel there is one key advantage (Disadvantage in Joseph's case) in the form of The World's time stopping ability.

Back