• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion) and Infinite Rotation Upgrade

From Jojolion Chapter 106. After Gappy used Bubble with rotation power and bypass Wonder of U ability. Will This ability are working the same as Infinite Rotation from Johnny and
Gyro? Also There was a hint that his bubble not exist anywhere. Will this ability are counting as Nonexistent Physiology?
M3oFtxE.png
o6EbdDK.png

From Jojolion Chapter 106. After Gappy used Bubble with rotation power and bypass Wonder of U ability. Will This ability are working the same as Infinite Rotation from Johnny and
Gyro? Also There was a hint that his bubble not exist anywhere. Will this ability are counting as Nonexistent Physiology?
M3oFtxE.png
o6EbdDK.png
I was planning to make this smh

We were waiting on for more information before doing anything about this. It could be several things so it's best to just wait a bit for more information.
It could be NEP, it could be lower D, it could be neither. I'd just wait till he gets it a bit more clarified (or at least to when he can actually control it, because he can't even do that right now).

Characthers that trascend law and logic gets Acausality type 4 since Logic works like Causality,fate and probability, there is writed on the page..
Okay and where is him transcending logic and law? Is it something related to the stand he is fighting? Because i haven't followed jojolion for a while.

Okay and where is him transcending logic and law? Is it something related to the stand he is fighting? Because i haven't followed jojolion for a while.
WoU manipulates the logic of the world to basically induce disasters and calamity upon anyone and anything that tries to "pursue" him. Josuke's spin bubbles transcend the flow of the calamity as they don't technically exist and as such, can actually hurt him and aren't effect by the manipulation of the logic of the world.

That part is at the very least legit. Working on a WOU profile, needs to get a few kinks out of though first but it's more or less like 95% done (Could probably work out the last bit after work, ill hit you up later if you're interested, though it includes major spoilers).

Edit: Still, we should wait a bit on Josuke's soap bubbles, we know the minimum but we don't know the exact details on them, there could be a few alternatives or abilities and we can't say for certain the exact option it's closest to yet. Plus he can't even use them, it's automatic and he can't aim, shoot, or control them at all.

Last edited:
it's more like that Araki is probably trying to extend the concept of non-existence in jojo, now it's a more stronger form, but he used this concept much times

Since JoJolion is ending next month, we should really hold off on any additions until it concludes, especially in Gappy's case where we still don't know everything about Go Beyond, hell Gappy can't even control it yet.

Honestly given how out of date he is (years and years), it's probably a bit best if we just overhaul his ass entirely. Luckily I've already went through the whole part and gathered scans for him, a Yasuho profile and Joubin, mostly because I want to make a match for Joubin in particular.

I'll put together a sandbox when I'm done doing some other things.

Honestly given how out of date he is (years and years), it's probably a bit best if we just overhaul his ass entirely. Luckily I've already went through the whole part and gathered scans for him, a Yasuho profile and Joubin, mostly because I want to make a match for Joubin in particular.

I'll put together a sandbox when I'm done doing some other things.
Hopefully with the overhaul, Gappy still oneshots most Parts stands👀

Gappy still oneshots most Parts stands
e74.jpg

O̶d̶d̶l̶y̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶n̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ s̶q̶u̶a̶r̶e̶ l̶a̶w̶ t̶o̶ S̶H̶A̶, S̶&̶W̶, P̶a̶r̶t̶ 8̶ K̶Q̶, e̶t̶c̶ e̶n̶d̶ u̶p̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ P̶a̶r̶t̶s̶.
E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ I̶ a̶m̶ a̶ R̶o̶c̶k̶, d̶u̶e̶ t̶o̶ h̶o̶w̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ h̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶, b̶u̶t̶ w̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ i̶f̶ h̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶ r̶e̶t̶r̶i̶e̶v̶e̶d̶ i̶n̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ o̶r̶ n̶o̶t̶ s̶o̶ i̶t̶'l̶l̶ p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ e̶n̶d̶ u̶p̶ a̶s̶ "T̶i̶e̶r̶, p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ [̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ y̶i̶e̶l̶d̶]̶ (̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶)̶"

Though I'm still ******* with it, so it's subject to change, the feat is a pain in the ******* ass to calc accurately as is, might just end up going **** it and scale Morioh in full, pixel by pixel, to get the exact area.

e74.jpg

O̶d̶d̶l̶y̶ e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ i̶n̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ s̶q̶u̶a̶r̶e̶ l̶a̶w̶ t̶o̶ S̶H̶A̶, S̶&̶W̶, P̶a̶r̶t̶ 8̶ K̶Q̶, e̶t̶c̶ e̶n̶d̶ u̶p̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ P̶a̶r̶t̶s̶.
E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ I̶ a̶m̶ a̶ R̶o̶c̶k̶, d̶u̶e̶ t̶o̶ h̶o̶w̶ c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ h̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶, b̶u̶t̶ w̶e̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶ i̶f̶ h̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶ r̶e̶t̶r̶i̶e̶v̶e̶d̶ i̶n̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ o̶r̶ n̶o̶t̶ s̶o̶ i̶t̶'l̶l̶ p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ e̶n̶d̶ u̶p̶ a̶s̶ "T̶i̶e̶r̶, p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ [̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ y̶i̶e̶l̶d̶]̶ (̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶)̶"

Though I'm still ******* with it, so it's subject to change, the feat is a pain in the ******* ass to calc accurately as is, might just end up going **** it and scale Morioh in full, pixel by pixel, to get the exact area.
Ah s**t, here we go again

Back