• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shey

He/Him
JOSUKE 8 VS JOSUKE 4

OIP.sOwG8nMCmzG_UIdxHIeOqwHaSs

R.85f1562fbebbd79294d1da4d2d42098b

Speed Equalized

Josuke 4 is in his 2nd key

Josuke 8's Go Beyond is restricted, Josuke 4 starts out enraged if this match is stomp-ish

Battle takes place in Original Morioh

They start off 10 meters apart.

I like large fries!:

What did you say about my hair?!

Oi Josukes I used Za Hando to erase this matchup, ain't that wacky?!:

Last edited:
Makes it second key Josuke4 and it's fair.

0.7 tons for Josuke4 Vs 1 ton for Josuke8

Might depend on how likely Josuke is to mention Josuke's hair. If he does, CD would throttle Soft and Wet, but if he doesn't, Josuke 8 has a **** ton of advantages and an initial physical advantage in all but LS.

I don't recall Josuke ever going for a taunt against his opponent, and considering he doesn't like his hat getting removed he seems to like it alot so I doubt he'd be insulting another persons hair

Back