• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What exactly is the statement about Jotaro's durability saying? Does he need Star Platinum to increase his durability? Or is that his base durability minus the whole anger = stats amplifcation?

What exactly is the statement about Jotaro's durability saying? Does he need Star Platinum to increase his durability? Or is that his base durability minus the whole anger = stats amplifcation?
No, It's about SP's durability. The other key parts, is SP enraged. It's talking about the stand so to say, not Jotaro.

Basically, first key(the weak one) is Jotaro, and everything else is star plat.
No, the keys differentiate between Part 3 Jotaro and Part 4/Part 6 Jotaro. What I'm wonder is why his durability isn't listed but Star Platinum's is (as far as I can tell).

No, the keys differentiate between Part 3 Jotaro and Part 4/Part 6 Jotaro. What I'm wonder is why his durability isn't listed but Star Platinum's is (as far as I can tell).
You have a point, his durability section for himself seems to be completely missing, but his durability should be wall level too, there's probably going to be some revisions to have it upgraded

You have a point, his durability section for himself seems to be completely missing, but his durability should be wall level too, there's probably going to be some revisions to have it upgraded
I'd assume pre-DIO's World Jotaro would scale to that one car crash feat unless there's better feats and that a pissed off Jotaro would scale around Large Building Level since even while already wounded and with broken ribs he took a barrage of strikes from High DIO and The World.

I'd assume pre-DIO's World Jotaro would scale to that one car crash feat unless there's better feats and that a pissed off Jotaro would scale around Large Building Level since even while already wounded and with broken ribs he took a barrage of strikes from High DIO and The World.
Yeah, no there's no way Jotaro scales to The World as DIO was just messing around before attempting to finish him off with the Road Roller, it's equivalent to scaling every human that Star Platinum ORA'd to Building Level and the fact his bones got smashed by those doesn't even help matter

Yeah, no there's no way Jotaro scales to The World as DIO was just messing around before attempting to finish him off with the Road Roller, it's equivalent to scaling every human that Star Platinum ORA'd to Building Level and the fact his bones got smashed by those doesn't even help matter
DIO did yell "stand power at maximum" right before the second barrage against Jotaro, after the latter took one from DIO messing around, but if it must be done, then okay.

Back