• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Crazy. Even with RCT and SD he still loses to Kenjaku, Yuki, Maki, Kashimo, Yuta, Hakari, Geto.

Ya still forgetting Yuji been getting carried through this whole fight. Him learning Shrine and BM mean nothing against basically everyone I listed.
Only one he is losing to is Yuki. Kenny, Yuta and Hakari (Only stalemate at best) are arguable.

Unless Yuji gets hits by Kashimo's EMW he is fine Lmao

Geto is a fodder don't bring him to discussion. RCT and BM Yuji has is technically counter to his curses.

Maki is bigger fodder among them stop wanking her. KICK PUNCH MERCHANT who was about to get Negged by Dismantle slashes from Sukuna's domain got nothing on Yuji who survived cleave.

Last edited:
Yuji has been getting carried.....

This statement is outrageous 😡 acting like Yuji didn't carried others. I mean not denying Yuta, Todo & Choso carrying Yuji but not others. They did assisted him to certain extent. That's all.

Also acting like Maki didn't had Kusakabe and Ino support still lost while Yuji landed 7 BF on Sukuna & tanked a BF from Sukuna just with Ino's single support.

Also acting like Yuji narratively having statement for capable of healing Soul damage with RCT and He also can just reattach his limbs. Maki while gets her shit rocked by BF or Shrine or Supernova from Yuji.

Brother if you still think Maki beats Yuji there is no saving for you.

That Fraud lost to Yuta who wasn't even had proper CE control. 😭
He gained it in the fight??

You think Yuji gonna sit around and wait for Geto to charge it up?
Ya acting like it takes hours.

This statement is outrageous 😡 acting like Yuji didn't carried others. I mean not denying Yuta, Todo & Choso carrying Yuji but not others. They did assisted him to certain extent. That's all.
So you agree.

Also acting like Maki didn't had Kusakabe and Ino support still lost while Yuji landed 7 BF on Sukuna & tanked a BF from Sukuna just with Ino's single support.
Like everyone didn't bring Sukuna down prior? Yuji landed 7 black flashes on an old man with a heart problem and missing arms. And who made Sukuna hit his first black flash of the series? Stop it.

Also acting like Yuji narratively having statement for capable of healing Soul damage with RCT and He also can just reattach his limbs. Maki while gets her shit rocked by BF or Shrine or Supernova from Yuji.
When did Yuji get rct capable of healing soul damage? Just because SUKUNA can, does not mean Yuji can too. And even then so what? SSK slices right through him he's not regenerating from it. And Maki tanked two SUKUNA black flashes, she's tanking Yuji's shitty black flashes, Shrine??? Supernova????

We have lost the plot entirely.

apparently*
minor-spelling-mistake.gif

Am I the only one who is seeing Uraume right hand being cut off? LMAO
16-GnVMKcafAueDZ-m.jpg
No it's there

He gained it in the fight??
He still didn't had full control like Current Yuta who is relative to Yuji.
Ya acting like it takes hours.
It is still same level time as Kenny. Which even Kusakabe can react to it.
So you agree.
I agree everyone was carrying one another.
Like everyone didn't bring Sukuna down prior? Yuji landed 7 black flashes on an old man with a heart problem and missing arms. And who made Sukuna hit his first black flash of the series? Stop it.
Same old man with heart problems and missing arm smoked Maki 😭
When did Yuji get rct capable of healing soul damage? Just because SUKUNA can, does not mean Yuji can too.
Narratively it mentioned RCT can heal soul damage. Yuji and Sukuna both can perceive their souls. Sukuna infact can heal his soul damage thanks to being in Yuji's body. Lmao.
And even then so what? SSK slices right through him he's not regenerating from it.
He would Regenerate from it. Sukuna didn't had time to adapt because of Gojo's fight taxing him.

Also Yuji can reattach his body parts.
And Maki tanked two SUKUNA black flashes, she's tanking Yuji's shitty black flashes, Shrine??? Supernova????
Tanked is a big word when she wasn't around later onwards while Yuji tanked the 5th BF & Kept on fighting. Maki one was 3rd so it obviously has less impact. Not to mention Yuji BF made Sukuna shit himself 😤

Supernova literally ripped off Sukuna face while Maki couldn't do Jackshit without sneak attacks. Yuji on guard just dog walks her.
We have lost the plot entirely.
You have lost the Plot

He still didn't had full control like Current Yuta who is relative to Yuji.
Not relative.

Same old man with heart problems and missing arm smoked Maki 😭
Tanked his black flashes and he was trying against her more than anyone.

Narratively it mentioned RCT can heal damage. Yuji and Sukuna both perceive their souls. Sukuna infact can heal his soul damage thanks to Yuji Lmao.
Doesn't mean Yuji has RCT advance as Sukuna. He struggles even with the basic rct. Reread.

He would Regenerate from it. Sukuna didn't had time to adapt because of Gojo's fight taxing him.
None of these characters would regenerate from being bisected. Read the manga.

Tanked is a big word when she wasn't around later onwards while Yuji tanked the 5th BF. Maki one was 3rd so it obviously has less impact.
Weaker Sukuna.

Supernova literally ripped off Sukuna face while Maki couldn't do Jackshit without sneak attacks. Yuji on guard just dog walks her.
Maki ~ Black Flash > Supernova. Read the manga

Not relative.
Yuji can keep up with Yuta's speed, and his durability is at the same level as Yuta's. Currently, his overall durability is enough to tank a full-powered domain cleave from Sukuna.
Tanked his black flashes and he was trying against her more than anyone.
You are acting like he wasn't trying against Yuta and Yuji. The narrative doesn't state he was trying harder against her; it states he was more excited to fight her than the others.

Yuta and Yuji also pushed him for the first time.
Yuji, especially the second time, made him panic and use a last-ditch DE.
Doesn't mean Yuji has RCT advance as Sukuna.
He doesn't need to, as I already explained. Sukuna couldn't heal because of various factors. They can have same level of RCT.
He struggles even with the basic rct. Reread.
He is not struggling with basic RCT. Most people would just die from the wounds he received. Lmao.

It's just that his wounds were severe. Anyway, later on, he gained good control over his RCT.
None of these characters would regenerate from being bisected. Read the manga.
She isn't bisecting Yuji. Tell her to beat a weakened Sukuna who was getting his ass kicked by Yuji first, then we can talk.
Weaker Sukuna.
Yeah Maki got negged by Weaker Sukuna.
Maki ~ Black Flash > Supernova. Read the manga
It's the other way around read JJK not Borrito

Last edited:
They handled a couple. They were not fighting thousands of curses on their own. Todo killed like 6 and Nanami just randomly was beating up randoms. Stop it.
If Todo's speed can keep up with those curses I don't see why Yuji just Bliztes his way around. Not to mention small amount blood on Geto's body already negs him due to Poison. That dude doesn't even have RCT.
Or he can just cut his head off with Shrine.

I'm about to go to sleep in a bit and by the time i wake up the leaks will be fully out, so here is my prediction of how the chapter will go:

We start out with a flashback in Shoko's lab, where through some combination of cursed corpse shenanigans, Shoko RCT and or Binding Vow for one of the Six eyes, Gojo gets revived. It then cuts back to the present where it's explained that Gojo was the one who said Domain Expansion at the end of the last chap, however it's simply a bluff since, due to losing one of the six eyes, Gojo is struggling to properly control his CT and output. This bluff however draws Sukuna's attention giving Yuji enough time too reach Megumi's soul. The chapter ends with Yuji once more coming face to face with the potential man.

Or you know, it cuts to Hakari Vs Uraume in which case i will eat Gege Akutami alive

3dwpnb.jpg

Kenjaku coming back fighting everyone in Gojo's body, killing Yuji, making Megumi come out to control his own body with Sukuna's skill and killing Kenjaku drawing a parallel to Yuta. Gege really can cook.

Me if Mya posts a spoiler before the leaks
3dwpnb.jpg
This is so annoying... Like bruh just post the ******* page don't need to be premature lmao
Genuinely speaking I think the only reason Mya does this is because other people post the leaks faster than they do so they gotta get the big stuff out to seem like they're first in a sense cause their mini translations of each page takes up time.

Do I like that it's done that way though? **** no

LEAKS ARE OUT
It flash backs to a time with Kusakabe, Mei Mei, and Gojo discussing the possibility of Gojo dying and how they can plan around it.

Gojo didn't want to scare his students but he had doubts all along about not being able to save Megumi and beat Sukuna.

Yuta enters revealing he copied Yaga's cursed technique, showing that's how he created a second Rika and that if Gojo does lose Ui Ui will have to move his soul into a cursed corpse.

It goes back to Gojo standing there, he doesn't have the six eyes anymore but his cursed energy levels are revealed to be higher than Yuta's, but Sukuna feels something's off about Gojo.

Todo, Gojo, and Yuji all fight Sukuna, with Sukuna laughing, stating Gojo should've stayed dead, and that he'll have to kill him again. Last page ends with them all hitting a black flash on Sukuna. Sukuna smiles, wondering if he'll lose?!

It's so peak.

Back