• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Let's wait for next chapter to full capabilities. Though I am kinda disappointed in the design not CT.
Even the CT itself, I thought he will do more
Thats a heavily weakened Sukuna and Kashimo only landed 2 punches that Sukuna quickly stood up from, his waves were dodged easily by Sukuna, and his lightning was blocked by Sukuna transforming into his real form, I'm really disappointed it seems Gege is going way too quick with the plot

Hakari seems to need his DE against Uraume while Gojo oneshotted her, it seems they were correct about Gojo being able to knock out Yuta and Hakari with one punch as he did to Uraume

but lets wait and see how Uraume will do against Hakari, I will be really impressed if she managed to fight him evenly

First things first Kenjaku isn't taking over Gojo, neither is Sukuna
Culling Games rules requires both Megumi and Suguru Geto to be left to end the games.

Also if Kashimo's CT can truly only be used once how the hell did he figure that out?

I'm not too disappointed with Kashimo's CT I mean it makes sense that a Mode will be something he can use only once before he collapses, so it's an AP and Speed amp but very not effective against even Low Output Sukuna, but I am betting that Kashimo is going to have some good Extension Techniques.
And Sukuna's Lightning finally came but not as a Cursed Technique, not really impressed, would think that a Cursed Tool of Yorozu's Binding Death Vow would be hazy asf like Mai's Soul Liberation Blade unfortunately not.

Also, I NEED Hakari in a body bag DESPERATELY

Culling Games rules requires both Megumi and Suguru Geto to be left to end the games.

Also if Kashimo's CT can truly only be used once how the hell did he figure that out?

I'm not too disappointed with Kashimo's CT I mean it makes sense that a Mode will be something he can use only once before he collapses, so it's an AP and Speed amp but very not effective against even Low Output Sukuna, but I am betting that Kashimo is going to have some good Extension Techniques.
And Sukuna's Lightning finally came but not as a Cursed Technique, not really impressed, would think that a Cursed Tool of Yorozu's Binding Death Vow would be hazy asf like Mai's Soul Liberation Blade unfortunately not.

If thats everything his CT can do and the next chapter Sukuna will kill him then I will really be annoyed, it will be the biggest disappointment in JJK lol

He killed Gojo, not gonna be mad if he wastes Kashimo, but Kashimo seemed really confident so yeah it'd be a bummer if he was just a straight up fraud

4ter8jdhrqqb1.jpg

Gege's note implies that Yorozu could've done the same thing, but she couldn't because only her face was intact, meaning her body was completely destroyed, so it seems to be able to do that your body needs to be ok
Begs the question, wth happened that took away that much from her

Gege's note implies that Yorozu could've done the same thing, but she couldn't because only her face was intact, meaning her body was completely destroyed, so it seems to be able to do that your body needs to be ok
I think she just let it go because she knew she didn't had any other ways to win. She most probably wanted to leave a gift for Sukuna. The fact it's even states binding vow for her life to create the weapon kinda shows that

Kashimo’s showing this chapter was fine. It was clearly a set up for the real fight to come in the next chapter. Gojo vs Sukuna had a chapter of just light hand to hand combat to start off, but the real fight clearly was the following chapters after

His CT turning his body into pure electricity and him being able to fire whatever kind of attack he wants from any part of his body is pretty unique and cool in its own right, but again I think we’re gonna see more of this CT in the following chapter when he faces off against Heian era Sukuna. Which is gonna be an insane fight to behold.

Also the fact that Gojo’s body wasn’t shown this chapter and Hakari suddenly popping into the battlefield gives me copium of the Gojo getting reborn theory.

Overall, solid chapter imo. Good set up for what’s to come next time.

Also, Sukuna’s gonna be so good for vs matchups following this fight. He’s already so decked out with updated powers and abilities from by sandbox for him, and he’s just getting more and more unique abilities and showings each chapter. He’s gonna be a monster for vs matchups just you wait.

I also think Sukuna’s Cursed Tool is gonna have a more unique special ability to it than just electricity, I think that’s just a part of the cursed tool’s special ability. The fact that Sukuna is still holding onto it despite the fact that it has minimal effect on Kashimo suggests to me that’s the case as well, along with whatever ability the black box is, he’s gonna be all set with powers and abilities frfr.

Also, Sukuna’s gonna be so good for vs matchups following this fight. He’s already so decked out with updated powers and abilities from by sandbox for him, and he’s just getting more and more unique abilities and showings each chapter. He’s gonna be a monster for vs matchups just you wait.

I also think Sukuna’s Cursed Tool is gonna have a more unique special ability to it than just electricity, I think that’s just a part of the cursed tool’s special ability. The fact that Sukuna is still holding onto it despite the fact that it has minimal effect on Kashimo suggests to me that’s the case as well, along with whatever ability the black box is, he’s gonna be all set with powers and abilities frfr.
Sukuna about to be the Yhwach of JJK

Probably in his past life. Unless the chapter says otherwise, it's possible he just used it then had to ******* die before he could use it again.

Remove the King of Poisons stuff from his profile 😭

I think his CT has some cool down period and can be used only once in a while or He made a binding vow with Kenjaku and when he reincarnated he was reincarnated in his prime younger self which set up a rule for only one use.
Probably in his past life. Unless the chapter says otherwise, it's possible he just used it then had to ***** die before he could use it again.
Kashimo was old AF. He was searching for worthy opponents and when contacted Kenjaku he was already on the last gas and he then agreed to Reincarnate so that he can fight Sukuna. The fact Kenjaku points out Ryu existence and highest CE output. Kashimo was still doing fine and he most probably has enough energy to fight few more opponents but the place Ryu had was far away so he stopped.

I think this is foreshadowing his CT. Dude must have his CT fighting these MFS.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_tcb_187_015.png
He is Coughing blood here
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_tcb_187_016.png

Im not hating Kashimo for the new chapter, I think if we conceeded that Hakari is on Yuta's level, Kashimo is probably the 3rd strongest character atm (or 4th after Kenjaku)

The problem is that his fans took this way too far, they kept saying hes the Gojo satoru of his era, he pushed the Sukuna who oneshotted Gojo into using his Heian era form, and keep bringing Gojo in whatever argument they are making, but at the end of the day, his attacks are very clearly far weaker than red.

Which is why its an embarrassing performance, however I do hope he still has something crazy even if it was as strong as purple, because getting beaten without showing something like that would be lame

Back