• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Like maybe in the next chapter Sukuna will beat him up, then he will use a final attack which has an output that equals purple, but as a final move, then after he uses it, Sukuna survives it and Kashimo collapses

20230927_150237.jpg

Also, Sukuna’s gonna be so good for vs matchups following this fight. He’s already so decked out with updated powers and abilities from by sandbox for him, and he’s just getting more and more unique abilities and showings each chapter. He’s gonna be a monster for vs matchups just you wait.

I also think Sukuna’s Cursed Tool is gonna have a more unique special ability to it than just electricity, I think that’s just a part of the cursed tool’s special ability. The fact that Sukuna is still holding onto it despite the fact that it has minimal effect on Kashimo suggests to me that’s the case as well, along with whatever ability the black box is, he’s gonna be all set with powers and abilities frfr.
Shouldn't Sukuna have universal range?

Because the feat we're shown never has him actually cutting through the world. And the explanation he gave works just fine without him having universal range or even something on the level of planetary range.

Everything seems crazy lately, doesn't it? But something piques my curiosity, who the hell is changing the profile information in Jujutsu? They have just lowered Gojo's tier, although it is not very coherent, it is tolerable, the issue is that his speed is still subsonic, which makes no sense because no shit Gojo moves so slow.

In addition, the updating of profiles has not yet been done for all the characters, and the profiles of several whose power can be understood based on the scales that the same series shows are not yet available.

I know it seems like I'm demanding but I really want to know, why?

Everything seems crazy lately, doesn't it? But something piques my curiosity, who the hell is changing the profile information in Jujutsu? They have just lowered Gojo's tier, although it is not very coherent, it is tolerable, the issue is that his speed is still subsonic, which makes no sense because no shit Gojo moves so slow.

In addition, the updating of profiles has not yet been done for all the characters, and the profiles of several whose power can be understood based on the scales that the same series shows are not yet available.

I know it seems like I'm demanding but I really want to know, why?
CRTs for the verse unless they're downgrades never get done, we as supporters often have so many disagreements on the stats and abilities, and just generally not a lot of real encouragement to get the profiles in proper order. It's a big task to get it all in order and no one has yet to undertake it fully

~~ I've been thinking since the gojo concept manipulation downgrade, if we're gonna take his -1 apples seriously and then proceed to give him math manipulation, does that mean gojo now have NEP 2 interaction?~~

Sukuna even mentioned how loud the ability was. And the description of the ability implies that the sound waves and electromagnetic waves are used in tandem. Can someone make this make sense?

Sukuna even mentioned how loud the ability was. And the description of the ability implies that the sound waves and electromagnetic waves are used in tandem. Can someone make this make sense?
The sound waves are when he screams, and the electromagnetic waves are when he attacks with his hands and Sukuna dodges

I think people should wait for the official translations. I read the fan translations and they have so many errors.

Someone help me with references. I don't know how to add them properly
If you want to reference something only once use <ref>Whatever you are referncing</ref>

If you want to use the same reference multiple times first write <ref name="Whatever you are referencing">Whatever you are referencing</ref>, then when you use it agin do <ref name="Whatever you are referencing"/>

Im sure someone will argue that Goatjo isn't this fast except when he uses blue, so he wouldn't scale because its a hax, L

Some Jjk manga readere are really annoying like I'm watching the new episode scenes on YouTube and when I open the comments, anime fans seem to be chilling and talking about what's going on then someone replies by: "he's dead" like come on it's so childish lmao

Back