• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Yuta Okkotsu Revamp

@KingTempest help me to keep this thread under control please, and also evaluate it please.
Heard that

I disagree with black flash. You can't measure who knows black flash by understanding of CE. Black Flash isn't a CE mastery thing. Also the RCT logic is bad, he did it as a rookie with shit understanding of CE, didn't even know how to reinforce when he did so. PowerToScale is right.
Remove the highest. We don't do that + it's disgusting.
Nothing says he trained enough to warrant a new key. From what we know he's one of the people who's maxed out reinforcement and physical stats like Mei Mei who can't get stronger. Stop giving new keys cause of new arcs.
The third year statement definitely refers to Hakari. Gege didn't even finish planning if he wanted another one till then (said so in the databook), which is why Hakari is given stats but Kirara wasn't, even though both of em weren't shown in the manga.
Yuta can scale above Hakari. Don't let him scale above Jackpot Hakari with that flimsy ass statement until further info is given. You wouldn't scale above higher forms unless it was shown that was the case.
Fix the AP and SS discorrelation, Large Town makes no sense for him.
Specify that he offguarded Kenjaku and remove the single blow shit. Just say he assassinated Kenjaku with an offguard attack.
Add the scans for everything else.

Heard that

I disagree with black flash. You can't measure who knows black flash by understanding of CE. Black Flash isn't a CE mastery thing. Also the RCT logic is bad, he did it as a rookie with shit understanding of CE, didn't even know how to reinforce when he did so. PowerToScale is right.
Remove the highest. We don't do that + it's disgusting.
Nothing says he trained enough to warrant a new key. From what we know he's one of the people who's maxed out reinforcement and physical stats like Mei Mei who can't get stronger. Stop giving new keys cause of new arcs.
The third year statement definitely refers to Hakari. Gege didn't even finish planning if he wanted another one till then (said so in the databook), which is why Hakari is given stats but Kirara wasn't, even though both of em weren't shown in the manga.
Yuta can scale above Hakari. Don't let him scale above Jackpot Hakari with that flimsy ass statement until further info is given. You wouldn't scale above higher forms unless it was shown that was the case.
Specify that he offguarded Kenjaku and remove the single blow shit. Just say he assassinated Kenjaku with an offguard attack.
I Agree with you brother 👏👍

There are other statements in the profile that put Yuta > JP Hakari.

Will do on the AP & SS.

He didn’t off-guard Kenjaku if he actively reached behind and looked to attack him back, Yuta just moved faster.

There are other statements in the profile that put Yuta > JP Hakari.
And they all suck.
"Second only to Gojo" doesn't mean "his base stats are superior to Hakari in his domain with the super domain boost"
He doesn't have more CE than Jackpot Hakari. Yuta's CE is seemingly infinite. Hakari's is literally infinite.
Volume of CE is not good for scaling, like I said above. Jackpot Hakari got the highest CE in the verse
We don't know what Todo has seen of Yuta and Hakari, but we know it involves Rika handling everything, so no.

On top of that, half of your statements are comparing Yuta to Gojo
possessing more Cursed Energy than him, with it being described as “boundless” on multiple occasions. His mere aura was mistaken as Gojo’s, before being stated to be creepier
So unless you want to scale Yuta above Gojo, I suggest you remove this
Will do on the AP & SS.
Good and thanks
He didn’t off-guard Kenjaku if he actively reached behind and looked to attack him back, Yuta just moved faster.
He prepared an entire attack before Kenjaku noticed he was there.

Advanced Sorcerer already covers this so should be removed.

@Dr._whiteee thread for Novels being canon got accepted previously if I'm correct. You can use statement from there for any additional abilities. Idk if it mentioned anything about Blackflash though.

I think volume of CE isn’t an argument to make one stronger than the other, but I think it applies to Yuta.

What matters is output and in that, Ryu is better and should have stronger attacks than Yuta, but not by that much. I don’t know what’s the limit of Hakari’s output, just that he’s > Base Kashimo.

The Gojo argument also doesn’t work because of Six Eyes. Also, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit, are you using my Granite Blast calc? If so, then the CE volume argument matters here.

"Second only to Gojo" doesn't mean "his base stats are superior to Hakari in his domain with the super domain boost"
I don’t believe second to Gojo refers to a base Yuta, so, no. And considering Hakari in his domain was going relative to Charles, I don’t think the statement refers to Domain Hakari, either.

He doesn't have more CE than Jackpot Hakari. Yuta's CE is seemingly infinite. Hakari's is literally infinite.
Volume of CE is not good for scaling, like I said above. Jackpot Hakari got the highest CE in the verse
Okay? We know that pure CE isn’t everything, and the CE portions mentioned isn’t meant to put him above anyone, it’s just there to substantiate his tier. Because what matters more is output, which is why Sukuna & Gojo > Yuta & Hakari.

We don't know what Todo has seen of Yuta and Hakari, but we know it involves Rika handling everything, so no.
And?

On top of that, half of your statements are comparing Yuta to Gojo
So unless you want to scale Yuta above Gojo, I suggest you remove this
Refer to my second point.

He prepared an entire attack before Kenjaku noticed he was there.
Actually, no, his sword was swung back, and Kenjaku realized he was there, then he reached back to use Anti-Gravity, then Yuta swings forward, but he’s already behind him.

I think volume of CE isn’t an argument to make one stronger than the other, but I think it applies to Yuta.

What matters is output and in that, Ryu is better and should have stronger attacks than Yuta, but not by that much. I don’t know what’s the limit of Hakari’s output, just that he’s > Base Kashimo.
By output Yuta was weaker than Ryu you remember

If we go by Output alone Ryu > Jackpot Hakari > Yuta
You can literally put this without Contradicting with Anything.

By output Yuta was weaker than Ryu you remember
Yeah that’s what I said.
If we go by Output alone Ryu > Jackpot Hakari > Yuta
You can literally put this without Contradicting with Anything.
The statement was about the highest output in Culling Games, and as far as I know, Hakari still hasn’t shown his Jackpot during that time. Although I might me misremembering.

I don’t believe second to Gojo refers to a base Yuta, so, no. And considering Hakari in his domain was going relative to Charles, I don’t think the statement refers to Domain Hakari, either.
What we believe and what we have enough to prove aren't the same. Hakari's Jackpot is his ultimate state. You can't use a vague statement of Yuta being > Hakari as base Yuta being > Hakari's jackpot
Okay? We know that pure CE isn’t everything, and the CE portions mentioned isn’t meant to put him above anyone, it’s just there to substantiate his tier. Because what matters more is output, which is why Sukuna & Gojo > Yuta & Hakari.
The CE volume does nothing for his tier but clog it up.
And if we're talking about output then Hakari bodies.
It means that you can't use statements of Chapter 0 Rika's strength for Culling Games Yuta's capabilities. That statement stretches towards Chapter 0 Yuta, who isn't shown to be physically comparable to Rika, and it's the same Rika who violently stomped people that were comparable to him back then
Actually, no, his sword was swung back, and Kenjaku realized he was there, then he reached back to use Anti-Gravity, then Yuta swings forward, but he’s already behind him.
🤦‍♂️ whatever man

What we believe and what we have enough to prove aren't the same. Hakari's Jackpot is his ultimate state. You can't use a vague statement of Yuta being > Hakari as base Yuta being > Hakari's jackpot
I agree with this.
As far as I know, Hakari doesn’t have a single statement about his CE output.

I agree with this.

As far as I know, Hakari doesn’t have a single statement about his CE output.
He does actually
4-cn_IJFp5CiYmK-m.jpg

Yuta's output is stated to be not impressive.
Non impressive CE output < passive output good enough to negate special CE ability
You’re reaching now. Yuta could still match Ryu’s output, described as the highest output in the Culling Games. Hakari’s output is described as high and that’s it.

Your malabarism won’t make Hakari’s output > Yuta’s

There’s no reason why a statement from the narrator and the fan-poll would purposely exclude JP Hakari from the statement he’s second only to Gojo. Also, I don’t believe I ever asserted Base Yuta > JP Hakari? The statement pretty clearly means to assert Yuta’s full power (meaning Rika, CT’s, and Domain).

The CE volume does nothing for his tier but clog it up.
Based off of?

It means that you can't use statements of Chapter 0 Rika's strength for Culling Games Yuta's capabilities. That statement stretches towards Chapter 0 Yuta, who isn't shown to be physically comparable to Rika, and it's the same Rika who violently stomped people that were comparable to him back
Hindsight prolly was Vol 0 Rika. I’ll change it to his first key, then.

Yuta's output is stated to be not impressive.
Non impressive CE output < passive output good enough to negate special CE ability
Actually, no, this is in references to blasting, and we can prove that, because the narrator outright states that only with Rika can he unleash high-output blasts. Defensively, which is the important part here, Yuta is stated to be surging with CE, to the point where damage is brought to a minimum, just like how an electric shock becomes a tingle to Hakari.

There's different translations for that statement about Yuta being second to Gojo. VIZ's says that it's only about unusual abilities, what wouldn't translate to output, so better check the raws

Beside, you can still be the second strongest without being via stats. Yuta has a lot of more Hax than Hakari

Yuta was also never stated to be comparable to Ryu with normal attacks, he is only comparable to him when using the max of his potency along side Rika (Basically twice the normal energy)

There’s no reason why a statement from the narrator and the fan-poll would purposely exclude JP Hakari from the statement he’s second only to Gojo. Also, I don’t believe I ever asserted Base Yuta > JP Hakari? The statement pretty clearly means to assert Yuta’s full power (meaning Rika, CT’s, and Domain).
So why is your sandbox using it for his base rating?
Based off of?
Current discussion above
Hindsight prolly was Vol 0 Rika. I’ll change it to his first key, then.
Use this if you need a scan
Actually, no, this is in references to blasting, and we can prove that,
They said that statement before they ever saw Yuta blasting with Rika.
And they say Yuta instead of Rika because Rika is Yuta's CT. They'll say Rika's feats as his own.
because the narrator outright states that only with Rika can he unleash high-output blasts. Defensively, which is the important part here, Yuta is stated to be surging with CE, to the point where damage is brought to a minimum, just like how an electric shock becomes a tingle to Hakari.
All you said is that "Rika is the one who can blast out large amounts of CE like a cannon, something not common", and "Yuta's volume is so big that it it mitigates damage solely from the volume of the CE", nothing about Yuta's output alone
Rika is part of his arsenal, one of the reasons Yuta has nigh unlimited CE. If you thought I was talking about base Yuta, no, I was not.
We're talking about base Yuta here.
Jesus nobody is talking about Yuta as a whole. I'm talking about Yuta's regular headbutts being above the level of Hakari being what I disagree with.
The same Ryu who had his “strongest output in Culling Games” matched.
Matched for a nanosecond then instantly overpowered*

Yuta was also never stated to be comparable to Ryu with normal attacks, he is only comparable to him when using the max of his potency along side Rika (Basically twice the normal energy)
Also, can we use a 2x multipler for Ryu via this? His blast is way stronger than Yuta (Literally carbonized his hand) and can overpower a energy that comes from the combination of both Rika and Yuta

It wouldnt scale to no one anyway, at best to Rika's durability

Currently we are going with Character statements right
If we're talking about using statements, it's only fair to consider Yuta's own words if we gonna use Todos statement. Yuta knows himself better than Maki does, so that's something to keep in mind. Plus, as their teacher who trained and kept an eye on them, Gojo has said they're comparable. Even in the latest Shinjuku Showdown Arc, Gojo mentioned them being relative.

Jackpot Hakari > Yuta ( By Yutas statement)
Yuta > Base Hakari (By Todos statement)
They are relative by Gojos multiple statements.

There's different translations for that statement about Yuta being second to Gojo. VIZ's says that it's only about unusual abilities, what wouldn't translate to output, so better check the raws
It actually would, because “unusual abilities” is clarified upon. In Chapter 200, Kenjaku says those who control CE to display supernatural abilities are called sorcerers.

Unusual abilities = supernatural abilities, and supernatural abilities makes you a sorcerer. So the statement is suggesting he is a sorcerer second to Gojo. Thus, in the modern era, Yuta > every sorcerer not named Gojo.

So why is your sandbox using it for his base rating?
I don’t understand what you mean, he doesn’t get a separate key when he starts using his other CTs. It just lists physicals.

They said that statement before they ever saw Yuta blasting with Rika.
And they say Yuta instead of Rika because Rika is Yuta's CT. They'll say Rika's feats as his own.
So why does this matter?

All you said is that "Rika is the one who can blast out large amounts of CE like a cannon, something not common", and "Yuta's volume is so big that it it mitigates damage solely from the volume of the CE", nothing about Yuta's output alone
Surging CE is output. You have to actively flare out your CE defensively, see here. What they’re doing there is what Yuta is doing casually, constantly surging CE out.

I’m not considering Yuta’s words at all lmao, his personality is all about downplaying himself and this is noted throughout the manga since he first appeared.

It actually would, because “unusual abilities” is clarified upon. In Chapter 200, Kenjaku says those who control CE to display supernatural abilities are called sorcerers.
Second only in supernatural abilities ≠ the second strongest person to utilize supernatural abilities
Unusual abilities = supernatural abilities, and supernatural abilities makes you a sorcerer. So the statement is suggesting he is a sorcerer second to Gojo. Thus, in the modern era, Yuta > every sorcerer not named Gojo.

I don’t understand what you mean, he doesn’t get a separate key when he starts using his other CTs. It just lists physicals.

So why does this matter?
Your sandbox lists Yuta then it lists all the highers.
The initial Yuta section is just his physicals and attacks he can muster on his own.
You're using a statement about Rika (which you put for higher) as a statement for Yuta (which is the base rating)

If you want to use the statement, add it for higher
Surging CE is output. You have to actively flare out your CE defensively, see here. What they’re doing there is what Yuta is doing casually, constantly surging CE out.
Who told you that? Just having the large amount surging inside of your body does it all.

Second only in supernatural abilities ≠ the second strongest person to utilize supernatural abilities
And why, exactly? If Yuta is stated second strongest in unusual abilities, and unusual abilities makes you a sorcerer, then the logical conclusion follows: Yuta is the second strongest sorcerer.

You're using a statement about Rika (which you put for higher) as a statement for Yuta (which is the base rating)

If you want to use the statement, add it for higher
I’m confused, can you clarify what statement you mean?

Who told you that? Just having the large amount surging inside of your body does it all.
You quite literally see the CE out of Yuta & Hakari’s body. Like, you literally can.

Also, can we use a 2x multipler for Ryu via this? His blast is way stronger than Yuta (Literally carbonized his hand) and can overpower a energy that comes from the combination of both Rika and Yuta

It wouldnt scale to no one anyway, at best to Rika's durability
Bump this because I think it make sense

Back