• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just to annoy Christian

Bond vs Salad Fingers

Bond is 9-C and has 9-C weapons

this takes place in salads house

salad has prior knowledge but is scared from it

bond has no prior knowledge and assumes salad to be a normal green boy

no vehicles

Are you happy Christian?
The Bonds
SaladFingersRenderBambu

Anyways, considering Salad wouldn't use prior knowing in a fight, I dunno if he has this. He's critically insane compared to Bond, who's licensed to kill.

Other than that, I dunno. Holding off.

Well, you sort of are, but well, at least Salad has something to help him with.

At least his fight with Freddy is fair.

Uhhhhhhh......

Anyway hahaha

So what stops James From like, using his superior skills, experience and weaponry to just blow Salad Fingers' head off past Regenerationn.

I mean, I know it's not that easy but from what I know of SF, doesn't Bond outskill here and just completely wreck himhahaha

Of course if I'm missing something I'm willing to put my hands up though

If the guy is threatening to kill him yeah hahaha

Plus in SBA, both are willing to kill anyway so even if Bond was hesitant that would change if SF started to attack him

but you must remember that SF is quite cowardly and won't likely just go in there and fight and if he does, it will most likely be by eating bond or something

Well I mean if he's not gonna fight then what they just never fight hahaha

Too me it's either they just don't fight and Bond doesn't even think he's a threat

But if they do and SF moves towards him, Bond is gonna win the fight. The second he does anything threatening Bond will take it

well SF can win if he justs walks forward and you know just eat Bond, Bond surely won't suspecct anything threatening before he gets eaten

SF could also just teleport behind him before bond realizes anything and eat him

or bond just shoots his head off the second he walks (still don't know how likely this is)

SBA states that the characters are willing to kill. So having no prior knowledge doesn't stop Bond from blasting his head off.

Also, I don't think SF's regen is combat applicable anyway.

Teleportation via toon force idk tho. Not voting until that's cleared up

well yeah, it is just that he won't really think of starting with that, he could do it to win but thatt doesn't really seem like bond style

can he even do that with 9-C weaponry?

his mid-low is combat applicable

A professional and experienced MI6 agent with a gun isn't willing to use it even without the threat of blowing cover. This is beyond CIS.

9-C can be used as such, since most guns have burst settings, allowing the user to pierce through metal sheets.

I thought the lowest combat applicable regen was low-mid. Anyways, it doesn't seem effective enough to successfully overcome a bullet wound any how.

If Bond is literally seeing the guy about to eat him, he'll do whatever it takes to win. It's not his style to completely obliterate someone's head sure it there is a lot of instances where James has to do what he has to do to win. Like when he causes and explosion at an embassy just to get a guys backpack, or when he kicks people of cliffs.

Well, would he even know he is about to be eaten? I mean if SF is too scared to walk up to him since he knows what he can do, can't he just teleport and eat him from behind?

also i made this match since i thought bond would win, then i realized SF has a chance

so christian will be happy

I mean, Bond is a trained operative who is always on the lookout for a potential threat. He's gonna hear the guy come up to him, hear the guy try and eat him and immediately counter. This isn't some unaware, not concentrating. Goofy character. This is a experienced well trained spy who knows how to use his senses and always be on the lookout for potential danger.

since christian is pretty knowledgeable on SF, he would be much more suited to debate with you

but it sort of hinges on the fact if SF can sneak up on him quietly or not, so i will let christian see if he can answer this (because i sure as hell won't check out those videos)

He sort of stomps. This is as fair as having Comp. Human fight Comp. Godzilla.

Okay, maybe not that umfair, but still.

Pretty sure Bond outskills SF; SF only chance of Winning is through chewing on Bond skulls, which, given the situation, will be a very difficult task. All Bond has to do is shoot SF. Plus, Bonds own intellect would make this more of a stomp.

Edit: Ninja'd

Again...

Yeah it is a stomp and as a vs debater first, 007 fan second, I don't think this is fair. Yeah he has a win con but there's no way he can do it

Back