• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juujika No Rokunin Hax & Abilities

Uruma Shun:
Remove :
Pain tolerance(No longer exist)
Durability negation(Should Be Replaced)
Mind manipulation (What?)

Add:
Pressure Points(Via Detachment)
Fear Inducement(Scared some random guy with his stare)
Acrobatics(Via The Turning)

Uruma Shun Sr:
Remove:
Mind Manipulation
Pain Tolerance

Add :
Pressure Points(Learned Detachment)
Acrobatics(I think this qualifies as acrobatics!)
After Image Creation(Via This)

Shigoku Kyou
Add :
Manipulation skills(Manipulated Andou and the entire revolutionary club)

Last edited:
Uruma Shun:
Remove :

Add:
Accelerated Development(Went from being overwhelmed by Kuga to openly beating him up. Learned all the techniques his father learnt in 3 years.)

Uruma Shun Sr:
Remove:
Mind Manipulation
Pain Tolerance

Add :
Resistance To Fear Inducement(Didn’t react to Andou’s craziness when even Uruma was freaked out)

Shigoku Kyou
Add :

Reo Suzuyama
Add :
Berserk Mode(Gets more aggressive when he sees Kurusu)
Rage Power(Same Reason as Berserk Mode)
Stealth Mastery(Easily Blitzed 4 Men without making a sound. Girls only noticed until after they opened their eyes)
Fear Inducement(Via The Storch)

Kuga Daichi
Add :
Fear Inducement(Scared Everyone in the judo club and SA’d the women)
Blitzed 4 men? I just reread the chapter she just shot down? Is shooting now considered blitz?

You agree with Reo spraying the gun at the men being a blitz? There was no combat speed there I'm pretty sure. For example spraying an Ak-47 at 4 men horizontally. That shouldn't even be a supersonic feat
No I disagree with that too, but its not about it being a blitz its about Reo being stealthy, I may need to re read it

You agree with Reo spraying the gun at the men being a blitz? There was no combat speed there I'm pretty sure. For example spraying an Ak-47 at 4 men horizontally. That shouldn't even be a supersonic feat
Can you send the scan that suggests Reo used a gun, I tried to re read it but it didn't look like the case

Uruma Shun:
Remove :
looks good
Add:
Accelerated Development(Went from being overwhelmed by Kuga to openly beating him up. Learned all the techniques his father learnt in 3 years.)
for fear inducement there are better scans lemme send them, here
Uruma Shun Sr:
Remove:
Mind Manipulation
Pain Tolerance
that's good
Add :
Resistance To Fear Inducement(Didn’t react to Andou’s craziness when even Uruma was freaked out)
idk about after image creation it can just be a way to draw the movement but I'm neutral about it + it doesn't look like resistance to fear inducement honestly it's not even fear inducement in first place for Andou
Shigoku Kyou
Add :

Reo Suzuyama
Add :
Berserk Mode(Gets more aggressive when he sees Kurusu)
Rage Power(Same Reason as Berserk Mode)
Stealth Mastery(Easily Blitzed 4 Men without making a sound. Girls only noticed until after they opened their eyes)
Fear Inducement(Via The Storch)
idk if it's enough for berserk mode
I think rage power should include a stats amp and not only getting angry
that's just speed no stealth mastery, that just mean she is fast not stealthy
idk about fear inducement either, I mean anyone with a gun should have it because the gun scares people which is technically fear inducement but... you know what I mean
"it's scary" mh idk also remove the first image, I don't think it's appropriate just cut the statement if you need

I'd address all this cause there's a lot of straight up nonsense, but I don't have the time or energy

Can you send the scan that suggests Reo used a gun, I tried to re read it but it didn't look like the case
They all have gunshots on their back wasnt it obvious? And the 2 girls say "They got killed", and gun shots echoed, how would Reo attacking them without a weapon equal to the men having multiple gun shots on their back?

The panel clearly shows they got sprayed down, gunshots echoes and Kawana and the other girl opened their eyes and all the guards were dead.

Last edited:

This is also the panel that shows gunshots echoing. So i am still confused on how Reo spraying them down with an automatic weapon makes her supersonic

They all have gunshots on their back wasnt it obvious? And the 2 girls say "They got killed", and gun shots echoed, how would Reo attacking them without a weapon equal to the men having multiple gun shots on their back?

The panel clearly shows they got sprayed down, gunshots echoes and Kawana and the other girl opened their eyes and all the guards were dead.
Oh well yeah, now that you tell me they are most likely gunshot I just didn't notice, well that's a big problem for the verse because actually there is an accepted calc which uses this "blitz" as feat to scale Reo and Uruma to supersonic, this one, I may ask DMUA about it

Oh well yeah, now that you tell me they are most likely gunshot I just didn't notice, well that's a big problem for the verse because actually there is an accepted calc which uses this "blitz" as feat to scale Reo and Uruma to supersonic
I agree with the subsonic+ uruma and grandpa calcs i was just confused about the Reo feat lol

This is also the panel that shows gunshots echoing. So i am still confused on how Reo spraying them down with an automatic weapon makes her supersonic

1. This panel is commonly seen as a blitz scenario inside the verse. If you read the series. You would know that happens alot when a speedy person is moving.
2. I made a calc for that anyway

scenario 2: marks were created by ak gun shots

distance
assuming a muzzle velocity of 715 m/s for an ak and a time of 0.029 seconds, the distance reo would have traveled to shoot each gunman 4 times would be:
distance = (0.5 x Muzzle Velocity x Time) = (0.5 x 715 m/s x 0.029 s) = 10.33 meters, plus at least 1 meter to steal an ak from the first gunman she runs into
distance = 11.33 meters

speed
11.33m / 0.029s = 390.69 m/s (Supersonic)

They can’t be gun shot echos. Cus a panel like that happens a lot in the verse. It legitimately implies high speed. So I don’t know why you guys are attacking it. Next is that the girls never mentioned a gun shot. Don’t you think that if they were gun shots. They would’ve said something about it?! Just think. Reo didn’t have a gun so you can’t assume she done and the one gun you saw was just a gun the opponents had. Very easy to understand.

That panel that shows it’s a gun is common in the verse for high speed movement

1. This panel is commonly seen as a blitz scenario inside the verse. If you read the series. You would know that happens alot when a speedy person is moving.
2. I made a calc for that anyway

scenario 2: marks were created by ak gun shots

distance
assuming a muzzle velocity of 715 m/s for an ak and a time of 0.029 seconds, the distance reo would have traveled to shoot each gunman 4 times would be:
distance = (0.5 x Muzzle Velocity x Time) = (0.5 x 715 m/s x 0.029 s) = 10.33 meters, plus at least 1 meter to steal an ak from the first gunman she runs into
distance = 11.33 meters

speed
11.33m / 0.029s = 390.69 m/s (Supersonic)
It wasnt a blitz though it was her spraying at them shooting, that panel in almost every manga means someone either shooting, an explosion, or something else. a blitz panel never looks like that. Even the japanese reviews says it, I've been reading mangas since I was a kid in japan.

Japanese summary review:
Summary chapter 120

And you just scaled the movement of the shots, there is no "combat speed" going on in that whole scene. This is what happened (sorry for my drawing :\)

They can’t be gun shot echos. Cus a panel like that happens a lot in the verse. It legitimately implies high speed. So I don’t know why you guys are attacking it. Next is that the girls never mentioned a gun shot. Don’t you think that if they were gun shots. They would’ve said something about it?! Just think. Reo didn’t have a gun so you can’t assume she done and the one gun you saw was just a gun the opponents had. Very easy to understand.

Last one. Since this shouldn’t be a debate imo.
The author himself says “The Soldiers were killed in an instant by reo” if they were gun shots don’t you think they would’ve mentioned them?

So I am confused how her shooting the weapon several meters away scales to her being "supersonic". You can even see the gun shots on the men, it was not a combat speed blitz.

Only thing I can agree on is her having "Supersonic attack speed with firearms" but not a blitz

Last one. Since this shouldn’t be a debate imo.
The author himself says “The Soldiers were killed in an instant by reo” if they were gun shots don’t you think they would’ve mentioned them?
not necessarily since you know if I use a gun to kill to someone "the guy was killed in an instant by me"

So I am confused how her shooting the weapon several meters away scales to her being "supersonic". You can even see the gun shots on the men, it was not a combat speed blitz.

Only thing I can agree on is her having "Supersonic attack speed with firearms" but not a blitz
1. You have to prove it was several meters. Since I don’t know how their scene as gun shots. Since I still think it was a blitz.

2. The effects on the men were the attacks made from reo. It’s not uncommon in the series to have Skin Piercing attacks

3. like I already explained a panel like that is commonly known to be speed in this manga. If you check the manga you see a panel like this alot.

4. POV : You haven’t read the manga.

It wasnt a blitz though it was her spraying at them shooting, that panel in almost every manga means someone either shooting, an explosion, or something else. a blitz panel never looks like that. Even the japanese reviews says it, I've been reading mangas since I was a kid in japan.

Japanese summary review:
Summary chapter 120

And you just scaled the movement of the shots, there is no "combat speed" going on in that whole scene. This is what happened (sorry for my drawing :\)

I can’t see the summery

1. You have to prove it was several meters. Since I don’t know how their scene as gun shots. Since I still think it was a blitz.

2. The effects on the men were the attacks made from reo. It’s not uncommon in the series to have Skin Piercing attacks

3. like I already explained a panel like that is commonly known to be speed in this manga. If you check the manga you see a panel like this alot.

yeah but like you know ak-47 don't fall on the ground from no where so I believe the one that fell under Reo feet was the one she was holding especially when the guy's ones were in complete different directions and positions

I havent read the manga? I get the japanese release and read it first day since like 2021. I am explaining to you how literally everyone sees that as her shooting them even the japanese reviews. This is the first time i see someone see it as her blitzing them. Again, the men clearly have"multiple gunshots" on their back is it that hard to not see it?

And if I have to prove it was several meters Reo walking up to the dead bodies last panel is clear proof she was far away. The girls didnt even notice her.

I can’t see the summery
Summary chapter 120
----
Japanese raw:

~~~襲い掛かる警備兵達~~~ 警備兵に見つかった川奈と花岡は一目散に逃げだすが、容赦無く銃を発砲して来る。弾丸が花岡の足に掠り、転んでしまい銃口を突きつけられてしまう。警備兵は女2人を前に来栖が来ると面倒だから早く射殺してしまおうと焦点を定め、発砲しようとしたその瞬間・・・。 ~~~全滅~~~ 激しい銃声が響き渡る。川奈と花岡は足が竦んで動けなかった為終わったと思っていたが、目を開けると全滅していたのは警備兵の方だった。何が起こったかわからない2人はこの状況を疑問に思いつつも漆間を探す為にひとまず「聖域」から逃げ出した。 2人が逃げたのを背後から確認する人物が1人。その人物は、漆間が「痛めつけ部屋」に連れ去られる前に脱走した鈴山麗央だった。

----

English translation:

~ ~ ~ The Assault of Security Guards ~ ~ ~ Kawana and Hanaoka, who were spotted by the security guards, make a dash to escape, but the guards mercilessly open fire. A bullet grazes Hanaoka's leg, causing them to stumble and have a gun pointed at them. The security guards, thinking it would be troublesome for Kurusu if the two women came forward, focus their aim, about to shoot, when suddenly...

~ ~ ~ Total Annihilation ~ ~ ~ Intense gunfire echoes. Kawana and Hanaoka thought it was all over as their legs froze and they couldn't move, but when they open their eyes, it turns out that the ones completely annihilated were the security guards. Without knowing what happened, the two of them, while questioning this situation, temporarily flee from the "sanctuary" in search of Shikuma. There is one person who confirms their escape from behind. That person is Reo Suzuyama, who escaped before Shikuma was taken to the "torture room."

1. Are you not in scaling servers? This has always been seen as her blitzing them. As I already said. Characters in the series have skin piercing attacks. So, the so called gun shots are more commonly known as a skin piercing attacks. Legit. is it that hard to see?

2. Again. The “Gun shots” are marks she made. It’s pretty simple to understand. Since characters in the series can pierce skin

not necessarily since you know if I use a gun to kill to someone "the guy was killed in an instant by me"
1. Are you not in scaling servers? This has always been seen as her blitzing them. As I already said. Characters in the series have skin piercing attacks. So, the so called gun shots are more commonly known as a skin piercing attacks. Legit. is it that hard to see?

2. Again. The “Gun shots” are marks she made. It’s pretty simple to understand. Since characters in the series can pierce skin
The only scaling server I've seen this on is low tier debating which i barely type on because 80% of the calcs are wrong. That server is still using the same Lookism calc that was downgraded along time ago and was accepted.

Lets just bring multiple mods in here to see, that was just her shooting them and not her moving that fast.

Summary chapter 120
----
Japanese raw:

~~~襲い掛かる警備兵達~~~ 警備兵に見つかった川奈と花岡は一目散に逃げだすが、容赦無く銃を発砲して来る。弾丸が花岡の足に掠り、転んでしまい銃口を突きつけられてしまう。警備兵は女2人を前に来栖が来ると面倒だから早く射殺してしまおうと焦点を定め、発砲しようとしたその瞬間・・・。 ~~~全滅~~~ 激しい銃声が響き渡る。川奈と花岡は足が竦んで動けなかった為終わったと思っていたが、目を開けると全滅していたのは警備兵の方だった。何が起こったかわからない2人はこの状況を疑問に思いつつも漆間を探す為にひとまず「聖域」から逃げ出した。 2人が逃げたのを背後から確認する人物が1人。その人物は、漆間が「痛めつけ部屋」に連れ去られる前に脱走した鈴山麗央だった。

----

English translation:

~ ~ ~ The Assault of Security Guards ~ ~ ~ Kawana and Hanaoka, who were spotted by the security guards, make a dash to escape, but the guards mercilessly open fire. A bullet grazes Hanaoka's leg, causing them to stumble and have a gun pointed at them. The security guards, thinking it would be troublesome for Kurusu if the two women came forward, focus their aim, about to shoot, when suddenly...

~ ~ ~ Total Annihilation ~ ~ ~ Intense gunfire echoes. Kawana and Hanaoka thought it was all over as their legs froze and they couldn't move, but when they open their eyes, it turns out that the ones completely annihilated were the security guards. Without knowing what happened, the two of them, while questioning this situation, temporarily flee from the "sanctuary" in search of Shikuma. There is one person who confirms their escape from behind. That person is Reo Suzuyama, who escaped before Shikuma was taken to the "torture room."
Where did you get this? couldn’t this help with context in other feats

I believe is better to make another thread since we went out of topic, by I already tagged dmua in the calc let's see if he reject it
Yeah, but the only thing I disagree with is Reo having supersonic movement, "Supersonic attack speed with firearms" wouldve been much better I dont know if thats what he means

Yeah, but the only thing I disagree with is Reo having supersonic movement, "Supersonic attack speed with firearms" wouldve been much better I dont know if thats what he means
yeah but normally for what we know she doesn't use guns so is not even a standard equipment ( I think )

Back