• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kachon's Husbando Vs TheMonkeMan's Worst Nightmare - Sanji Vs Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally said "You're exhausted too!" after sending Queen reeling with Hell Memories.
After Sanji kicked Queen with Hell's Memories, Queen had the dialogue about Lunarians. They didn't mention anything about being tired.

Wait are we really saying just because Lucci fought G5 Luffy he’s above anyone who hasn’t fought Luffy?

Kaido hit Kinemon with an Adv conq attack and multiple regular attacks and he was still moving around for the rest of the raid.

unless we’re saying Kinemon>Sanji. Getting hit a couple of times by a Yonko does not automatically put you over Sanji.

Kaido hit Kinemon with an Adv conq attack and multiple regular attacks and he was still moving around for the rest of the raid.
I mean this is probably an outlier but since there's other things that prove your point I'll let you cook.

I’m inclined to vote for Lucci because he could briefly grapple with G5 Luffy, he has a mastery of both his Devil Fruit and Rokushiki and has likely honed his Rokushiki over the two-year Timeskip.

Me: Comes in, says no arguments, bashes nobody, indulges no one, just reads and agrees

You mfs:

d76.png

Me: Comes in, says no arguments, bashes nobody, indulges no one, just reads and agrees

You mfs:

d76.png
Because this is top tier clownery
" OH MY GOD!!! HE CLASHED WITH G5 LUFFY!! H6A!! LUCCI GOD ITER!1!1 "
" So Crocodile clashed with Mihawk, this doesn't mean anything, we're not gonna make him H6A it's just a measly clash anyway "
If y'all wanna be fan girls over stuff like that then give my boy Crocodile a H6A profile for his performance at Marineford, don't be biased..

Can someone summarize the arguments for Lucci winning this?
Vastly superior skill and experience.

Far higher AP/durability.

Rokushiki gives Lucci speed amp (Soru and Kamisori), durability amp (Tekkai, which basically doubles his durability like when he fought Luffy at Enies Lobby), dura neg (Rokugan), and superior range (Rankyaku).

Superior stamina/regen, especially with his Zoan traits.

Speed is arguably above Sanji's (as he somewhat kept up with G5), and he can amp it with Soru and Kami-Sori.

Because this is top tier clownery
" OH MY GOD!!! HE CLASHED WITH G5 LUFFY!! H6A!! LUCCI GOD ITER!1!1 "
Because he did, and because he is
" So Crocodile clashed with Mihawk, this doesn't mean anything, we're not gonna make him H6A it's just a measly clash anyway "
He never clashed with Mihawk
If y'all wanna be fan girls over stuff like that then give my boy Crocodile a H6A profile for his performance at Marineford, don't be biased..
We tried it, and it was inconsistent with his other showings.
Stop calling everybody biased. You do this all the time.

This wasn't even why I voted Lucci

But okay, I'll indulge this headassery even though I didn't want to

Without any Rokushiki, Lucci had a Haki clash against Luffy, putting his AP far above where Sanji scales. With that in mind, his Busoshoku Haki is ridiculously further than where Sanji's scales. So he has AP and Haki above.
He withstood hits from Luffy offguard without tekkai or buso.
Lucci has Kami-e to dodge his attacks in close range.
Lucci would also outrange with Rankakyu.
Tekkai he's withstanding stronger hits.
With Shigan he's stabbing Sanji.
With Soru/Kamisoru he's matching Sanji's speed amps.
He can redirect the force of Sanji's hits with Utsugi.
And the absolute unit in endurance and stamina is crazy too.

You said that Sanji kicking ships and kicking with accuracy makes him more skilled than the most skilled assassin of Cipher Pol history. Alright.
The guy who's more skilled than Luffy is outskilled by "can kick ships in the air".
He was losing to a dude swinging a frying pan and a sword aimlessly. Don't ever compare his skill to Lucci's again.

This is a mismatch. Lucci bodies.

Vastly superior skill and experience.
Experience, sure.

But skill? You're joking.

Lucci spent his whole life beating literal randoms no one even knows, Sanji literally has a fighting style of his own and can literally rearrange people's bones with his precision, give me any feat that places Lucci at this level.

Far higher AP/durability.
Far higher my ass, they scale to the same value.

Rokushiki gives Lucci speed amp (Soru and Kamisori)
Sanji has better speed amps (went FTE to a Kenbu user, Lucci never did this)
durability amp (Tekkai, which basically doubles his durability like when he fought Luffy at Enies Lobby)
No, it doesn't double his durability unless it was stated to double it and i know it wasn't.
Dra neg (Rokugan), and superior range (Rankyaku).
Dura neg that couldn't even kill a beaten up Luffy who had no regen and now couldn't kill a literal random, not doing anything against Sanji (who has many feats of fighting with internal damage anyways) and has enough regen to recover from it in moments.
Superior stamina/regen, especially with his Zoan traits.
Superior regen? Wtf? His regen doesn't even have a rating, while Sanji has High Low
Speed is arguably above Sanji's (as he somewhat kept up with G5)
Wtf? G5 doesn't even amp Luffy's speed afaik and just like the AP, they scale to the same value.

Experience, sure.

But skill? You're joking.
Are you okay?
Lucci spent his whole life beating literal randoms no one even knows, Sanji literally has a fighting style of his own and can literally rearrange people's bones with his precision, give me any feat that places Lucci at this level.
Lucci outskilling Luffy

Far higher my ass, they scale to the same value.
They scale from the same value, not to the same value
Sanji has better speed amps (went FTE to a Kenbu user, Lucci never did this)
"Went FTE to a Kenbun user" is not a better speed amp when the feats of said Kenbun user are shit
Dura neg that couldn't even kill a beaten up Luffy who had no regen and now couldn't kill a literal random, not doing anything against Sanji (who has many feats of fighting with internal damage anyways) and has enough regen to recover from it in moments.
Please don't ever downplay somebody's dura neg cause they can't defeat Luffy of all people, who has dozens of feats of fighting with internal damage

Lucci was considered the best CP9 agent in the organization's history, and mastered all 9 arts to unlock Rokugan.

Sanji's skill ain't got shit on that.

I mean, ffs, Lucci's main identity is a top-tier professional ASSASSAIN. The skill part goes without saying, nvm his on-screen stuff!

And yeah, like Kingtempest said, Luffy resists internal damage all the time, using him to measure the effects of dura neg isn't fair.

As for AP, Awakened Lucci =< Gear 5 w/ Buso only >> Gear 3 and Base w/ Buso only = Zoan Kaido

Post-Exoskeleton Sanji >= Hybrid Queen <<< Kaido and Big Mom (such as when Kaido and BM clashed and they were stated by the beast pirates to be miles above anyone else there including Queen).

Because he did, and because he is
No he isn't.
We don't even have proof that G5 Luffy with basic Armament is H6A. Every other time he attacked with G5 he either amped him self via buffing his muscles or turning into a giant or rubberizing his surroundings. As well as mixing Haki with his techniques. Here he just transforms and uses Armament.
He never clashed with Mihawk

We tried it, and it was inconsistent with his other showings.
Okay KT. Okay.
Stop calling everybody biased. You do this all the time.
I'm not wrong though.
I'm the only one here who isn't mindlessly saying FRA or wanking Lucci to oblivion. I try to actually be reasonable about the situation, and that's why I don't think Lucci is H6A, dude has like 1 feat post ts.
This wasn't even why I voted Lucci

But okay, I'll indulge this headassery even though I didn't want to

Without any Rokushiki, Lucci had a Haki clash against Luffy, putting his AP far above where Sanji scales. With that in mind, his Busoshoku Haki is ridiculously further than where Sanji's scales. So he has AP and Haki above.
I already addressed this before.
He withstood hits from Luffy offguard without tekkai or buso.
And in turn Luffy was barely trying too. Dude used Armament like once.
Lucci has Kami-e to dodge his attacks in close range.
Generous, as this is assuming he'll react in time.
Lucci would also outrange with Rankakyu.
Sanji can dodge.
Tekkai he's withstanding stronger hits.
Sure but he's still getting ****** up by Ifrit Jambe and the heat isn't a joke.
With Shigan he's stabbing Sanji.
Ooh so scary, not like Shugan is a stronger technique and it couldn't even knock out Sentomaru, how is a weaker technique hurting Sanji?
With Soru/Kamisoru he's matching Sanji's speed amps.
Holy shit a fat man with an axe could perceive him while he was using his Awakening and Soru you gotta be trolling if you think Sanji can't react to him easily.
He can redirect the force of Sanji's hits with Utsugi.
I completely forgot about this and honestly can't find a clip of it being used so I'll ignore this argument.
And the absolute unit in endurance and stamina is crazy too.
Yeah man being knocked out by 3 basic G5 attacks is nutty as hell innit?
You said that Sanji kicking ships and kicking with accuracy makes him more skilled than the most skilled assassin of Cipher Pol history. Alright.
The guy who's more skilled than Luffy is outskilled by "can kick ships in the air".
He was losing to a dude swinging a frying pan and a sword aimlessly. Don't ever compare his skill to Lucci's again.

This is a mismatch. Lucci bodies.
Luffy was matching him and eventually nearly killed him at the end of their first fight and you think he's more skilled than him.
Like Dragnoir said, all Lucci has done is bully random guys with his techniques, as soon as he fought someone who's actually competent he was getting blocked and perceived even with speed amps.
"Lucci bodies" LOL. If anything he's getting knocked out quite fast if we take his "battle" with G5 Luffy into consideration.
Average HST versus thread.
Wth does HST mean?
I know this is about to become a FRA train in a minute but I'll still try to argue.

No he isn't.
We don't even have proof that G5 Luffy with basic Armament is H6A. Every other time he attacked with G5 he either amped him self via buffing his muscles or turning into a giant or rubberizing his surroundings. As well as mixing Haki with his techniques. Here he just transforms and uses Armament.
Check his profile
You clearly don't know what a clash is
I'm not wrong though.
I'm the only one here who isn't mindlessly saying FRA or wanking Lucci to oblivion. I try to actually be reasonable about the situation, and that's why I don't think Lucci is H6A, dude has like 1 feat post ts.
Usually when 1 person thinks they're right, they're probably wrong
I already addressed this before.
in the assest way possible
And in turn Luffy was barely trying too. Dude used Armament like once.
Lucci used it once
Generous, as this is assuming he'll react in time.
lol
Sanji can dodge.
Lucci can barrage
Sure but he's still getting ****** up by Ifrit Jambe and the heat isn't a joke.
"heat isn't a joke, burned a dinosaur"
Ooh so scary, not like Shugan is a stronger technique and it couldn't even knock out Sentomaru, how is a weaker technique hurting Sanji?
Couldn't knock out the dude with the strongest guard in the world with no antifeats that he put down through his guard and eventually KO'd em
Holy shit a fat man with an axe could perceive him while he was using his Awakening and Soru you gotta be trolling if you think Sanji can't react to him easily.
A fat man with no antifeats

Yeah man being knocked out by 3 basic G5 attacks is nutty as hell innit?
I love how you say "basic" when none of em are basic
Luffy was matching him and eventually nearly killed him at the end of their first fight and you think he's more skilled than him.
Did you not read when he sent Luffy flying into a building in water 7?
Like Dragnoir said, all Lucci has done is bully random guys with his techniques, as soon as he fought someone who's actually competent he was getting blocked and perceived even with speed amps.
Please go and read Lucci vs Luffy again
"Lucci bodies" LOL. If anything he's getting knocked out quite fast if we take his "battle" with G5 Luffy into consideration.
lmfao

Holy Shonen Trinity
This is my fault though, I know they're stubborn and I know what will happen if I argue on this thread because the same stuff happened in a CRT for Lucci, I'm the foolish one because I don't be man enough to just leave this behind and move on.

This is my fault though, I know they're stubborn and I know what will happen if I argue on this thread because the same stuff happened in a CRT for Lucci, I'm the foolish one because I don't be man enough to just leave this behind and move on.
I'm not targeting anyone in particular, I'm just saying these are how most HST versus threads are.

Are you okay?
Yes, what about you, Mary Kate?
Lucci outskilling Luffy
When did he outskill Luffy? He wouldn't even have dodge his Gatling without Kenbushoku, outskilled my ass.
They scale from the same value, not to the same value
That literally means the gap between them isn't quantifiable, why would it give any meaningful advantage in a thread?
"Went FTE to a Kenbun user" is not a better speed amp when the feats of said Kenbun user are shit
Doesn't matter? Lucci literally doesn't go FTE to Kenbu and Non-Kenbu users, Sanji goes FTE to a basic Kenbu user, it is a better feat no matter how you look at it.
Please don't ever downplay somebody's dura neg cause they can't defeat Luffy of all people, who has dozens of feats of fighting with internal damage
? Did Luffy at that time even have these feats? Iirc his best dura neg feats come from that fight.
You shouldn't even consider this vote, mans just said "I disagree with the profile's main reason for his tier being that high"
He still said FRA, wtf King? He said something wrong yeah but the FRA is still there.

Sanji fra

I don't see Lucci scaling to yonkou level
This makes no sense, especially since we literally had a CRT on this.

It has been explained above, that Lucci w/buso matched a buso G5 who scales above the normal Buso of Luffy's Base and G3 that can hurt Zoan Kaido.

But, he did say FRA, King.

So his vote can be added.

If I'm not mistaken it is currently 6-5 in Lucci's favor (no idea why this is so close).

When did he outskill Luffy? He wouldn't even have dodge his Gatling without Kenbushoku, outskilled my ass.
Prove he used Kenbun.
From what's accepted on this site his Kenbun pre TS was ass
Every time someone has an ability, yall downplay everything they do cause of their ability

This isn't like Enel and Luffy.
That literally means the gap between them isn't quantifiable, why would it give any meaningful advantage in a thread?
So with your logic Kaidou's Thunder Bagua and Base Drake's punches aren't too far apart in a thread for a meaningful gap right?
Doesn't matter? Lucci literally doesn't go FTE to Kenbu and Non-Kenbu users, Sanji goes FTE to a basic Kenbu user, it is a better feat no matter how you look at it.
Sanji goes FTE to a dogshit Kenbun user with no proof of him using Kenbun.
Like what.
? Did Luffy at that time even have these feats? Iirc his best dura neg feats come from that fight.
They came from impact dials in the arc before
He still said FRA, wtf King? He said something wrong yeah but the FRA is still there.
When the FRA is based on bullshit then no

If the argument is "Lucci shouldn't be H6A" in a "Lucci H6A fight" then the agreeal is trash and so is the original argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back