• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagutsuchi AP revision

I mean we already know there are worlds across past present and future, the point is to show each of those universes has a 2-A in it. And correct. One for his his infinite heads and ones for his full self. Cause of course those are not the same

Alright. It seems now you should come up with an AP explanation they will use for the profiles.

"Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (It is said that demon behaviors can change according to how Kagutsuchi is shown, as Full results in madness of the demons while New can keep them subdued)"

Because it seems to be more of like he scales to this character who scales to this character who scales to yadda yadda. One of the issues about the current SMT pages is the lack of scans for explaining AP and has. Sure we have the CRTs and the blogs but ideally this should be expressed in the profiles themselves. But I'll let this one slide as it's more of an SMT problem rather then Kagu. Just make sure to change your second key to at least 2-A.

@MYHERO What would do it about it then? Explain that the base character being scaled off of has x feat? Like Michael is above The Three Archangels who immenselu exceed Ouroboros Maia whose the embodiment of space time on an infinite and eternal level?

Well first I need to make a thread addressing my complaints and see if people will agree to my idea on fixing them or not. My proposal can be dismissed and labeled as unnecessary but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. But for now it's fine the way it is.

The Demi-fiend's section should be removed as it was discussed the powerful demons shouldn't powerscaled to protagonists because of boss order's inconsistencies . The other justifications look fine so if what I said is removed with the update, I agree.

Multiverse Level+ (A head of Kagutsuchi should be far superior to demons lying in the vortex world. Being the source of power for Reason Bearers, creating demons like Baal Avatar, can fight Demi-Fiend after he's killed Noah, Ahrima and Baal Avatar. And can wipe all demons such as the Reason Bearers and Three Archangels from timelines completely)

>can fight Demi-Fiend after he's killed Noah, Ahrima and Baal Avatar.

It's more a feat add on to the head of Kagutsuchi's consistent 2-A level and is a feat for his stand point. He created all 3 reason bearers, can wipe them from existence and fight Demi-Fiend after he kills all of them. So it's perfectly consistent with the tier. Besides boss order has been used before, like the Kuzuryu profile

What Elizhaa accepted is probably fine to apply.

Back