• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya created dimension or Travel dimensions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya created a dimensionn or Travel dimensionns ?

created or Travel

It is suspicious for me.

Kaguya created dimensionn or traveled dimensionn?

She has moved the Earth of Tenji into her own dimensionn.

It is a dimensionn that she created, or a dimensionn she did not create. ?

If she did not create a dimensionn. Who created all dimensionns? Kaguya How comes in to that dimensionn ?

There is no information that Kaguya has created a dimensionn, but Kaguya can destroy all dimensionns.

And we also do not know that there is a dimensionn of Kaguya remaining or not , Kaguya may have more dimensionns than we see.

Kaguya dimensionn
kaguya dimension

Interesting. Momoshiki and the other Ōtsutsuki clan members may have not created the dimensions in what is consider canon by VSBW standards, since it's speculation if she did or did not create them.

Proof would be nice.

I think she traveles dimensions,any space dimensions she travels to become hers,there are other speculations though

More like travel dimension since Earth's dimension could be acess by different Ōtsutsuki clan members and to precios belief they could only acess their dimensions.

Kaguya may not have created a dimension. But other people in the Otsutsuki clan may create a dimension to her as a gift.

Kaguya has dimension time-space. About 10 dimensions

It may be based on the position of the Otsutsuki clan in what position.

Kaguya dimensions as far as the sun

Momoshiki dimensions as far as the solar system

It depends on their location. possession of a dimension. ??? In the Otsutsuki clan there must be someone who will create a dimension to the Kaguya and Momoshiki in that dimension.

But the ETSB will ever destroy everything. It means that she can create a dimension to it. ???

Earth was considered one of her dimensions, and I don't think any otsusuki created Earth or it's solar system

Destroying definitely does not equal creating

But in some cases creating may equal destroying

Exactly, they are said to only acess their own dimension, but that's not the case since Momoshiki can go to Earth, therefore, Kaguya didn't create Earth's dimension.

AppleLord said:
Exactly, they are said to only acess their own dimension, but that's not the case since Momoshiki can go to Earth, therefore, Kaguya didn't create Earth's dimension.
At first, Momoshiki Shiki could not find the dimension of Kaguya. But Urashiki has opened the dimension to dimension Earth

Show that momoshiki does not know the dimensions of the Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YroITe7VTmo

Urashiki serves the same purpose as Momoshiki example, if I am not mistaken it was Sasuke who told Naruto that Kaguya's dimension were connected and could only be access by his Rinne Sharingan.

It was literally stated that Kaguya and Momoshiki created their dimensions. TWICE for Momoshiki by himself AND The Narrator. And once by the databooks for Kaguya

Tumblr pvqcgg3seL1urljpmo1 640
6886991-4481590497-unkno
6886992-9322814585-68647

AnimesFreak2 said:
It was literally stated that Kaguya and Momoshiki created their dimensions. TWICE for Momoshiki by himself AND The Narrator. And once by the databooks for Kaguya
Tumblr pvqcgg3seL1urljpmo1 640
6886991-4481590497-unkno
6886992-9322814585-68647
It says she can create dimensions not that she created the dimension she could control. Momoshiki was stated to create dimensions but he didn't show feats of controling said dimensions.

The first 4 images of the OP are from the main universe, that's not a dimension. That's only Naruto universe

The image the OP link. The first 4 scans are from Naruto main universe. That's not a dimension or something.

I don't know, in fact.

On the one hand, it is said that Otsutsukis are capable of creating dimensions. I think it is always revered as "the dimensions of Kaguya", even by characters who can access them.
A good indication, is that ESTO is capable of destroying and recreating, so I believe that the necessary power to create, the Otsutsukis have. And another good indication is that Kaguya has the power to directly control and merge with its ice dimension (and likely other dimensions), controlling its aspects.
It is also mentioned by Momoshiki, that he created that dimension in which he trapped Naruto (calling it "Cradle", if I'm not mistaken!) And at Novel too.

On the other hand, we are never shown this creation of Dimension.
So, for me, the statements become doubtful. Is the dimension hers, because she created it or is it hers because she found and dominated it? Do not know...

I would say that it is extremely likely that Kaguya and the Otsutsukis created the dimensions that they claim to be theirs. However, it is sustained only as a possibility.

given the fact that zetsu said its the start of a new time space and that they are refered to as her dimmensions, its safe to say she can make them

kaguya hig 4C.... is a wiki of naruto fanboy? only because she traveler in dimension? ahah hmmmm i start to considerer naruto fanboy . in one piece ladi kozuki toki traveler in time ..even 20 years...

Onnipotenteee said:
kaguya hig 4C.... is a wiki of naruto fanboy? only because she traveler in dimension? ahah hmmmm i start to considerer naruto fanboy . in one piece ladi kozuki toki traveler in time ..even 20 years...
Bro, you're gonna need to improve your English if you want anyone to understand what the hell you're spouting. I felt my some of brain cells die just from catching a glimpse of your post. Go back to school.

JohnHendrix212 said:
Onnipotenteee said:
Bro, you're gonna need to improve your English if you want anyone to understand what the hell you're spouting. I felt my some of brain cells die just from catching a glimpse of your post. Go back to school.
i'm italian for this..my english is not good ... i only tell this: kaguya 4C hig , for me is not true ,cannot be exist kaugya same level to perfect cell...she never destroy one continent...never destroy one planet...zero dimostration...is an abomination... so is my opinion ... and it is right that you know it ... this is a fandom ... no one knows the truth ... he hoped that you will use the same judgment for all manga ...good work

Onnipotenteee said:
JohnHendrix212 said:
Onnipotenteee said:
i'm italian for this..my english is not good ... i only tell this: kaguya 4C hig , for me is not true ,cannot be exist kaugya same level to perfect cell...she never destroy one continent...never destroy one planet...zero dimostration...is an abomination... so is my opinion ... and it is right that you know it ... this is a fandom ... no one knows the truth ... he hoped that you will use the same judgment for all manga ...good work
She's normally 5-C, High 4-C is due to her ETSB

Even if Kaguya's normal attacks were tens of thousands of times weaker than her ETSB

That would still make her Star Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back