• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Otsutsuki Vs Lee Soo-Jin Vs Reimu Hakurei

Lee Soo-Jin the Hax are just far to real. Her enemies get poisoned, diseased, and forced into powerful illusions. She also can reflect large planet + attacks with great effort. She can also seal her enemies abilities with her key( it doesn't just work on gods.)

Lee Soo-Jin far exceeds Kaguya in terms of Strength and Speed so she gets blitzed with ease. Even if speed is equalized, Soo-Jin is powerful enough to delay a large planet's explosion, allowing her to overpower the Chakra Goddess with ease in addition to turning Kaguya's own illusions on her. Assuming Canon Reimu is used she also gets stomped, but the non-canon version might be able to overwhelm Soo-Jin with higher speed and firepower.

If it's base Lee Soo Jin, Reimu in her Fantasy Nature mode can tanks everything they have to offer, and Reimu is fast enough to do it before anything bad happen. If Lee's other form is used, she blitzes.

Non-canon Reimu bleh the battle.

1) Kaguya doesn't mainly use illusions; she reality warps.

2) Kaguya is a god, so as you said the seal won't work.

3) Kaguya doesn't do planet-level explosions, its more of an attack that expands and abosrbs everything very fast

I have nothing to say about the blitz though

What' version of Reimu (Windows era canon, PC-98 era canon or fanon), what version of LSJ (base or chareyo)? Too much variables.

Even canon Windows era Reimu is pretty darn fast, with faster reflexes, and supernatural perception(I won't begin to speculate just how supernatural). It's not impossible that the battle begins with only a decoy of Reimu's being defeated... giving her ample time to respond however is most fitting. And she can teleport. Flying above reality(and thus being completely above reality's, and those within, effects) is her natural ability that is completely effortless for her... Marisa stated that Reimu has done it before without even realizing it.

Also, Reimu warps reality as well.

I'm no expert in Lee Soo-Jin, but I present an argument as to why Reimu 'might' have a chance. I'll let you all debate if it's relevant or not.

Also, the universe has been known to adjust itself(without Reimu doing anything, or even being aware of it) to ensure that Reimu never loses when it matters most. This goes beyond the simple explanation of plot armor. My personal favorite depiction of this weirdness is when the Fairies of Light literrally created an illusion so convincing that she walked right into a river. Instead of falling in, or flying, she kept walking as fish jumped up to create a bridge for her. And best of all, she was still going the correct direction towards her destination... even though she had no idea that the fairies were trying to prank her. There are other depictions, but it's strong evidence of some greater guiding force behind her... perhaps the god contained within her Yin-Yang Orb?

Leaving reality and teleporting are among the fastest things Reimu can do... especialy so with her instinct(always on), so merely being 'too fast' by itself isn't enough to say that she is blitzed.

As for raw strength, that is completely irrelevant with Reimu... it all boils down to, can she teleport/float. If she can, she wins, if she can't, she probably loses against that kind of foe that can nullify her powers.

That would certainly be difficult for her to wear down. But if Reimu has a long time without fear of reprisal to get good hits in, she might wear Soo-Jin out. Reimu's stamina is FAR higher than Soo-Jin's.

You can't really build up damage until it starts to hurts tho. If she cannot damage her at first, she won't damage her at all after.

My point is, can Soo-Jin fight a weeks long battle? Reimu can. Eventually the defenses will start to fall due to fatigue/exhaustion. And we don't really know just how hard Reimu can actually hit. She basically one-shots everything in her verse(according to Marisa).

She doesn't really need to. If Reimu attacks her Soo-Jin just needs to glance at her to send the attack right back.

You can't bounce an attack back towards someone that is outside of reality. And while she is outside of reality, she can surround the opponent... by herself... by flying straight forward... everything stops making sense at that point.

True, she does have limits. I have no idea what interaction bringing summoned gods into the picture does to the situation... if anything.

If BFR counts, then she could probably do that... assuming that Soo-Jin has nothing to counter with.

We seriously need some Input from OP, because both Lee Soo-Jin and Reimu have 2 different forms/incarnations to choses from.

Feel free to correct me (since I've never played a Touhou game in my life) but isn't base Reimu only about Country Level? The only attacks Soo-Jin hasn't reflected are those of beings on par with her like the Crown Prince. Anyone below that was easily reflected.

Then again, looking at her profile that hax is pretty solid. The problem is tagging Soo-Jin due to the speed difference (OP didn't specify whether or not Soo-Jin starts in base or not).

Yeah that's the problem. OP wake up.

Well Reimu's rating is bleh. She is country, but Marisa has a possible Large Planet feat, and some characters she may or may not scales to has Multi-Continent things, so it's not clear.

The enire Touhou verse is all over the place in ratings. For instance, Mima is listed as multi-city block level... I just don't see that possible in any way considering what she's faced.

I doubt Soo-Jin can reflect ALL of Reimu's attacks while surrounding her.

Another question. Does Soo-Jin's durability also apply to damage direct to the spirit?

Soul attacks aren't common in God of High School so... no it wouldn't.

The problem is getting Reimu's attacks to surround Soo-Jin due to the massive speed deficit and the fact that Soo-Jin only needs a throwaway glance to send an attack back at its owner regardless of direction.

Well sealing could take care of speed, and I guess that from there she could surround her. But I don't think Reimu has soul manipilation, does she?

Reimu teleports. Teleportation is faster than speed itself. So I see no reason why she couldn't surround Soo-Jin while outside reality. Like I said, things stop making sense at that point.

And, yes, Soo-Jin could deflect an attack, but it wouldn't go back to Reimu because that attack is within reality... it wouldn't go back outside reality, would it?

Even if she can teleports, her movement such as a kick or projectile wouldn't be instant, so she could still dodges it.

It's not a mirror image, she is literally in all of those places at once, and yet not. So essentially the attack is duplicated simultaneously.

edit... There is such a thing as undodgable attacks.

edit2... She does have 'some' kind of soul manipulation, but I'm not too sure what it is. I'll have to research to find out what the site is referencing. But... her basic attacks do damage primarily to the soul.

Fine, there is such a thing as an attack that is undodgeable due to 'speed alone'. Satisfied?

All I am trying to say is that the attack can come from all sides simultaneously. Without some other kind of hax, or strategy, some of it will hit.

Well if you refer to "undogable attacks" as to Reimu's out of reality abilty, that sounds like speculation. She haven't exactly shown any special ability other than intagability while using it IIRC.

I'll buy that argument. I apologize for mixing that in. It's very easy to do with Touhou characters.

What about the impossible spellcards examples? Do those count?

This is harder than I thought it'd be. So do you really think that even with teleportaion, and leaving reality, that she couldn't even hit Soo-Jin?

Twelve days of non-stop channeling without break is certainly a peculiar feat of stamina... Are you sure Lee can stay alert that long? Oh... and she fought almost immediately after those twelve days, at least well enough to give Yorihime a moment of pause.

I know she hasn't been shown floating above reality that long, but I see no reason whatsoever to assume that she can't since it's supposed to be effortless for her to do.

Drac32Drac said:
And, yes, Soo-Jin could deflect an attack, but it wouldn't go back to Reimu because that attack is within reality... it wouldn't go back outside reality, would it?
The funny thing that deflected attacks wouldn't go back to Reimu because of different reason - Reimu's attacks are lacking Marisa's firepower but in return... They're homing attacks. =_=

Hmm... I wonder if there is an argument to be made for powerscaling Reimu from Junko, since it can be argued that Junko was NOT using the spell card rules... not beautiful attacks("beautiful" in part means without dirty tricks), meaningless attacks, not supposed to be lethal. She literally expressed her intention to kill Reimu before the battle.

Back