• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jigen starts in Otsutsuki form.

Kaguya: 9 (UchihaSlayer96, Purgy, Naeblis495, Slacjow, Wrath Of Itachi, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, MostPowerfull, Sigurd Snake In The Eye, Lop22)

Jigen: 2 (AstralKing7, M3X)

Incon:

Who wins this ?

we suffered a great loss today , indeed ...

As for the actual match ,jigen have the AP , dura and speed advantage and can seal kaguya so i'm voting jigen if that's not a stomp

But i'm not that well versed in boruto so i may be complelty wrong .

Jigen is stronger but I don't think he can actually seal her because she can just escape via portals or teleportation similar to how Sasuke escaped, and any damage he causes she can probably regenerate from. Plus she has IT too, but then again she's a lot weaker so I don't see her damaging him tbh

Kaguya wins

Jigen stated it would take too much effort to kill Naruto due to his low tier regen, Kaguya's regen is significantly better and as Uchihaslayer said Kaguya can escape the sealing easily, there's also the fact that Kaguya has significantly more chakra and stamina than Jigen. Jigen does have the stat advantage though but Kaguya also has the hax advantage.

Plus IT could possibly give her the win, though it seems iffy because he's an Otsutsuki too so he might be aware of the technique, but he didn't display any actual resistance as of yet

Being an Otsukutsuki doesn't give you resistance to IT iirc, only Rinnegan users are resistant to it and even that's questionable since Sasuke's Rinnegan isn't exactly normal.

Also, if you assume Jigen is aware of IT then you also have to assume Kaguya is aware of most if not all of Jigen's abilities.

Sasuke didn't escape the sealing. Jigen can still seal her.

Sasuke escapes before the pot was closed so he could still move and use jutsu

Jigen gets my vote. Jigen also can easily seal her chakra and steal it like he was doing against naruto

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke didn't escape the sealing. Jigen can still seal her.

Sasuke escapes before the pot was closed so he could still move and use jutsu
Sasuke escaped when he did because Jigen was moving in to kill him because Jigen himself said that sasuke can escape with his Space-Time jutsu.

Code:
Only reason Naruto can't escape is because he doesn't have teleportation jutsu

Jigen didn't close the pot when he said that statement at all. Jigen also would had went for the kill on Sasuke when the whole fight originally started.

Jigen would stomp Kaguya so bad. I think people forget that Jigen(Karma)>Naruto and Sasuke still.

So this is how it goes. He doesn't need Otsutsuki form. Jigen cna easily revert back to Karma. He uses Karma seal and stomps her. She is going to run out of chakra spamming chakra attacks and switching dimensions

She can try to leave but Jigen jsut follows her. He beats the shit outa her until she runs out of chakra or he just steals it and puts her in the pot where she can't do anything.

I think you guys should really go back and check the fight with Jigen vs Naruto and Sasuke and Kaguya Vs Naruto and Sasuke.

Jigen is toooo smart for Kaguya first of all.

Kaguya can't do anything in this fight against someone stronger than her and smarter

lol

Clear bias but ignoring that, there's no other way you can interpret what Jigen said, if Sasuke couldn't escape with the pot closed Jigen would have just sealed him along with Naruto. Jigen has the stat advantage over Kaguya sure, but he's vastly outclassed in hax, stamina and chakra reserves. Kaguya running out of chakra before Jigen is pretty asinine considering she has considerably more of it. Jigen can't put Kaguya down due to her regen and he can't seal her for reasons already explained, he can't win here.

There's also the issue of him not even being able to last a page chapter (Extremely short fight) without his host almost dying.

Final nail in the coffin

Naruto's regen is pathetic in comparison to Kaguya's and Jigen states it would take too much effort to kill him.

F4f74a81d8010f7711922ca233397c1b

I agree with purgy, until further feats from Jigen I don't think superior AP is enough to bridge the huge hax gap between them. Now Jigen might have better showings in the future but for now I definitely vote for Kaguya.

Side note: I think it'd be cool if we ever see his true body or his prime form. He implied that his weaknesses are mainly due to his host being weak so it'd be cool to see him at his best tbh

Yeah u guys thanks for only reading one part of my argument really thanks 😂

Like seriously you read shit that I said bout sealing. Debating skills 0

Dude kaguya is definitely not running out of chakra before jigen. Besides even if she does somehow she can absorb extra chakra from IT anyway. And we all conceded that he's significantly stronger than her, but as of yet he hasn't quite displayed enough to prove that he can deal with her abilities

M3X said:
In our current scaling Jigen has enough power to destroy Kaguya
But then she would regen anyway, and it's further supported by the fact that he thought NARUTO was gonna be too much work to put down. Plus no one has provided good evidence against IT just ending the fight outright

What is Jigen going to destroy Kaguya with? Punches and kicks?

On Kaguya's page it states she'd probably be able to regenerate from her own ETSB, Jigen has nothing to destroy Kaguya with.

She doesn't start with IT as her first attack so it isn't an argument anyway. It doesn't matter if she can regen, she wouldn't be able to damage him or whatever. And he can seal Kaguya just like he did with Naruto

Your initial argument was that he'd be able to destroy her, now you're just back pedalling.

She'll eventually use IT or just outlast him since again, significantly better Stamina and Chakra.

Read the arguments already made in the thread because it's obvious you haven't. Him sealing Kaguya has already been disproven.

His size shifting black rods are decent but they didn't even manage to kill Naruto and Sasuke, so with her Regenerationn they're doing nothing to her at all.

Besides it's not like he's a thousand times more powerful or anything. Like he's significantly stronger but not enough to overcome her hax advantage. She'll outlast him and put him under IT eventually.

Your initial argument was that he'd be able to destroy her, now you're just back pedalling

No, it wasn't my initial argument. Read again. I said in our current scaling, he has the power to destroy her. You need a really bad interpretation to understand that.

She'll eventually use IT or just outlast him since again, significantly better Stamina and Chakra

Yes, eventually. Jigen wouldn't give her a break to cast IT or whatever you think.

Read the arguments already made in the thread because it's obvious you haven't. Him sealing Kaguya has already been disprove

I read but I prefered to ignore your headcanons. Jigen said that would be hard to take Naruto down because of the Kurama and you just assume it was because of the Regenerationn and not because of... Kurama's power. Would like to see a clear statement of the Regenerationn, please.

Not only with headcanons bur ignoring our entire scaling. By now, Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke are > Momoshiki or at least equal to him, and he is superior to Kaguya. Jigen destroyed two characters stronger than her and sealed one of them away.

^he could only have meant his Regenerationn because Kurama's power is nothing to him as he had just stomped him like seconds ago

M3X said:
Your initial argument was that he'd be able to destroy her, now you're just back pedalling
No, it wasn't my initial argument. Read again. I said in our current scaling, he has the power to destroy her. You need a really bad interpretation to understand that.

She'll eventually use IT or just outlast him since again, significantly better Stamina and Chakra

Yes, eventually. Jigen wouldn't give her a break to cast IT or whatever you think.

Read the arguments already made in the thread because it's obvious you haven't. Him sealing Kaguya has already been disprove

I read but I prefered to ignore your headcanons. Jigen said that would be hard to take Naruto down because of the Kurama and you just assume it was because of the Regenerationn and not because of... Kurama's power. Would like to see a clear statement of the Regenerationn, please.
Alright, so your scaling is wrong? He has no means of killing her.

How nice of you to gloss over the significantly better Stamina and Chakra part, Kaguya doesn't even have to do anything, Jigen will kill his host from exhaustion even trying to kill her.

Use your brain, there's a thing called Logic that people who aren't biased use. "I suspect you would take too much effort to kill" he literally says this whilst Naruto is immobilized and stabbed with a dozen rods, that's clearly referring to his Regenerationn powers and it's funny how everybody in this thread came to that conclusion except you.

And as stated above the sealing will not work because she can escape via Space-Time Jutsu. This is irrefutable as Sasuke literally did it and Jigen himself said so.

Your scaling is irrelevant when it comes to potent Regenerationn.

There's a reason why Gerard vs Vegito is a thing with people voting in favor of Gerard. (Don't hate me for using Bleach as an example, I can't help it).

Alright, so your scaling is wrong? He has no means of killing her.

My scaling? No. The wiki scaling. And you need to respect it unless you create a CRT to disprove everything. It works like that.

How nice of you to gloss over the significantly better Stamina and Chakra part, Kaguya doesn't even have to do anything, Jigen will kill his host from exhaustion even trying to kill her.

And how is stamina important when Jigen can simply force a seal? If Jigen didn't killed himself against two characters stronger than Kaguya, he wouldn't kill himself wiht her. Just think.

Use your brain, there's a thing called Logic that people who aren't biased use. "I suspect you would take too much effort to kill" he literally says this whilst Naruto is immobilized and stabbed with a dozen rods, that's clearly referring to his Regenerationn powers and it's funny how everybody in this thread came to that conclusion except you.

What about you start using your brain and stop being sarcastic?

Your entire argument for this is trying to prove that "kill" means surpass Naruto Regenerationn. But you just need to check Naruto's page and look at his Regenerationn rating. We are talking about base Naruto, right? Since that's the one who Jigen was refering. He has Mid-Low regen, wich isn't enough to regenerate from Jigen's attacks or whatever. And why are considering Regenerationn anyway? He can seal her. That's easy.

Back