• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternity gg.

Half serious btw. Zero knowledge on him, buts hes from kingdom hearts so hes hax af right? What are his op op abilitys?

Well like I said previously, Kaguya's ability isn't just Time Manip, so not sure resistance will help him there.

Doesn't seem like he can get pass Low-Godly either, at least not easily.

I put Young Xehanort for the time being since he knows Time Hax and moved in Stopza so theoretically he should be able to not get Eternity GG as soon as the match starts (I think).

He can't get past Low-Godly as far as I remember so I'm trying to remember if Kaguya can be incapacitated (since even people who drank the Hourai Elixir can after a prolonged battle). So he probably could win if he resisted her powers long enough.

His best bet would be to keep reversing the time flow whenever necessary - assuming he resists enough to not be stopped right away - try his own time stop and go for incap if things don't go his way.

Through that method he could win I think. But Kaguya's is generally less problematic, she would just be doing what she does best Eternity + Regen + Danmaku to overwhelm him. If I was voting I'd say Kaguya, myself.

That all above is assuming Kaguya can be incap of course. If it isn't a thing then she wins for the sole reason that Xeha has no possible means to put her down.

>Mfw when my random choice is actually a good matchup.

I should do more match ups myself huh...

Hourai Immortals only got incapacitated in a Spell Card fight. In a fight to the death, I doubt Kaguya would just kneel down after regenerating a few times.

Thing is that while Xeha's own Time resistance isn't a full guarantee against her powers throughout the match, Kaguya herself doesn't have resistance to Time Stop listed.

Assuming Xeha stops her himself, he could beat her up all the same while it's in effect.

And he is no less of a spammer of time manip mid-battle or in the plot than she is with her Eternity deal.

You also need Reality Shift to get out of him reversing time so I'm not sure Kaguya has a means to get around that.

Actually now that I think about it, can Kaguya actually put him down too?

He can indefinitely reverse time as many times as he wants to the start of the match if you don't break him out of reality shift.

My question above is the following: Isn't it the same for Kaguya if she has no means to stop him from reversing time to the start of the battle?

Every time he feels like he is losing, he shifts to the reality within the clock and reverses time flow to the start of the match. You have to use Reality Shift, break through to enter it as well then hit him a lot within. Otherwise match is reversed to the start.

Unless it's automatic after death like Undertale, pretty sure she could just kill him.

And in the event of him not being able to resist her ability, it will prevent him from using it in the first place.

It is authomatic upon defeat, since it always happens as soon as you deplete his lifebars to 0 (usually preceded by his own time stop which I'm pretty sure Kaguya doesn't resist either).

It goes like this:

Lifebar depleted. Time stops as soon as the last hit goes, Xeha flies to the center of the screen and reality shifts.

You only see a clock you can't really affect.

You use reality shift and reach Xehanort within that clock. There's another clock within the clock and there's Xehanort and that's the one reversing time, which you have to break to end the battle.

The fact that Xehanort can fly up after the last time heavily implies that it's not an automatic power, but simply a thing he does at the end of the fight (And thus, not something he can do if he's unconscious or dead).

Also, does it reset *everything* or just his lifebar?

I don't know what's much of a difference there though. Assuming yours to be the case just means that if he can do it before ko, why wouldn't he if things ever start going south? He wouldn't wait until he's close to fully dying if he can time stop her and then go reverse himself.

The match restarts from the beginning, though I think game involved deals such as the player's own command bars are not reversed. Dunno how exactly that translates here, just clarifying. And I'd like to point out my vote stays with Kaguya for the same reasons I pointed above: I can see her applying her powers enough that at some point she gets Xehanort, but I can also see him giving her enough trouble/a prolonged enough match for this one to be valid, like this case with reversing time to the start over and over.

Let me clarify: I don't see Kaguya stopping the time reversal without the reality shift but I see her somehow figuring out a way to beat Xeha at some point, without giving him the chance to use it all over and over and on to eternity.

I think the fact that she would still take quite some effort to put him down and that he has methods to stop her in her tracks himself makes this a valid match.

Even if he couldn't incap he could potentially leave her stuck in an inconclusive with the time reversing over and over.

But I'll let others think if this is fair or not.

The thing is that real fights don't have health bars. He could easily be hit with a shot that could knock him out or kill him before he decided to rewind time, assuming their AP is comparable enough.

If Kaguya is restarted too, then he can't win, since her stamina will also be back to normal and he can't kill her no matter what, on top of Eternity and all.

I'm 100% sure a shot wouldn't knock him out of nowhere when he can time stop. And is of comparable tier to the person he is fighting.

And before he gets to being in the worse condition, time reversal happens.

By the logic that a random shot would knock him out, Goku would KO people at top condition from the beginning of his thread fights as long as he can hit them with one Kamehameha.

If you mean his opponent, the items you wasted in the match don't come back to you. Your command bars wasted in your skills aren't fully recovered when it happens. The "boss fight" animation replays and you're there with Xeha at full lifebars again.

So yeah, Kaguya wouldn't recover stamina/whatever hit her.

How strong is Kaguya?Xehanort in terms of AP can kill in 3 slaps the BBS trio which is>>>>>>>a guy that did a 4.2 foe feat with a wave of his hand.

Also once he realizes that killing her is not gonna work because of that regen he could probaly go for the K.O and its not like he cant do that he has abilities that can help him with that like restrain her,time stop,energy blasts that can slow down you in time and his tornadoes wich can nullify her powers.

But wouldn't Hourai immortals get tired from constant Regenerationn after many injuries? I remember reading something like this, so i don't know why KO-ing shouldn't be used

Not something that should come up in a non-Spell Card fight to the death. Also that'd imply that Kaguya is literally helpless against him, which is false.

I mean, sure you can say they don't get fatigue physically but her mental strength can only go so far

And no one said Kaguya is helpless, just that he got a way around her

No, I'm not saying Kaguya is helpless or that she doesn't regen.

I'm saying the damage and pain still accumulates as they are beaten up until they can't keep up the fighting.

That's totally the explanation given to how they can be beaten.

I said a lot of times above I still think Kaguya has this.

But that Hourai Elixir users are still subject to incap is canon.

The most they have been incap'd is giving up a non-lethal fight. In a fight against someone she is roughly comparable to (haven't check their exact values), she's bound to push him to reset the fight before actually being physically unable to fight anymore.

But the reset won't affect her mental fortitude leaving her in a quite pinch right?

Unsure since i don't know he works and didn't read the thread fully

Perhaps. If you want to vote based on that, go ahead.

The only thing I'm trying to prove, myself, is that this isn't a stomp based on "He has 0 means to fight back or possibly win".

Also if the reset resetted the opponent you'd get the items and all your command bars fully restored when it happens.

I think i got confused.

Would Young Xeha ability also reset her stamina/mental strength/whatever?

In-game it doesn't reset anything about the opponent, just makes the player have to restart the entire battle as they were when the Reset happened.

I don't think that just because it's a "time reset" means it would also affect Kaguya stamina and all

It's kinda like Ekko who's time reset affects all but not what happened to him. Only Young Xeha is the opposite of Ekko's

FateAlbane said:
If the reset resetted the opponent you'd get the items and all your command bars fully restored when it happens.
This and his profile also states he can reverse the flow of time to regain his own health.

Opponent isn't resetted along with him. Not even the player's health is turned back to full, just his own when the reset happens.

Time slow and power null could do the job here,once she is slowed and her abilities are nullified he can blitz her and beat her and regen over and over again until she gets tired and falls to the ground,assuming she would not use her eternal manip more early.

Considering the match restarts and he's back to full health while Riku:

1. Does not get his health back.

2. Does not get his command bars restored by it.

3. Does not get the items he had at the start of the match.

4. Is along with the party the one thing to have to restart exactly as he was when it happened.

I feel pretty safe to say it's 100% done to wear the opponent out by restarting but leaving them out of the reset.

Im think Xehanort could take this,Time slow and power null plus his time reset as a get out of jail card would really help him drain her stamina eveen more to the point she falls to the ground unconscious.

In the name of Akuro:

AkuroSama
Disappear. No, die.

Voting Xeha for the ability to Time reset, allowing him to basically keep fighting forever until he gets to KO Kaguya once which she runs out from fatigue + his other fluffy hax and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back