• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone and good morning! This is a thread about Kaguya's Regenerationn, in which I think it deserves a little attention and an upgrade.

I ask everyone to please keep respect and calm. This way we can make the thread healthy and straightforward so that we can finish it as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your attention!

Explanations
As we saw in Chapter 689 of Naruto ... Kaguya has been shown to be able to completely regenerate from a white chakra mass after being able to regain control of her unstable body again.
This feat is little explored, although here I will be proving (or trying to prove) that Kaguya really regenerated, based on some manga-proof facts. Here is the moment when Kaguya was shown to regenerate:

https://ibb.co/JtWPN1d

SUPPORT
Here we have several things that support Kaguya having completely regenerated from chakra at that time. Among them, I will cite them here:

• Kaguya regenerated his dismembered arm, his injured body and destroyed clothing only.
As we see in chapter 688 ... Kaguya had his arm torn off by Naruto and received several Rasenshurikens Bijuudamas, which left his body completely injured and his clothing destroyed:

https://ibb.co/MNsKDKz
https://ibb.co/6DWRq1m

As we see, Kaguya not only returned to her previous human form, but she regenerated her arm, body and clothing only.
She could not simply reappear as if nothing had happened, for she had no control over her body.

• The white chakra and etc.
As it turned out ... After regaining control of his actions and beginning the creation of the Expansive Truth-Seeking Sphere, Kaguya absorbed a pure white chakra, coming directly from all those trapped in Shinju.
Not only that, but it is also said and shown that ETSO was growing as it absorbed energy and it is shown that the Kaguya transformation simply disappeared after that fact and became a kind of vapor, very similar to the ripples that occur when Naruto comes into your Kurama Mode or Bijuu Mode. This shows that your transformation was just pure chakra. This is seen at times, such as when she simply absorbs Naruto's clone, who simply turned into a white chakra mass and was fused into her own body (thanks to being Pure Chakra):

https://ibb.co/VY4R3YM
https://ibb.co/JtWPN1d
https://ibb.co/0ZKPbTq

It was also noticed when we saw the energetic form of pure Bijuus chakra as it was coming out of your body like pure white. This supports the fact that this form was simply a gigantic and unstable chakra jumble:

https://ibb.co/F3pFgSx
https://ibb.co/jTf27tq

Recalling that, the Bijuus have already been portrayed in their Pure Chakra form, similarly before with both Obito and Madara.

Souls also showing a kind of white chakra after being released by Hagoromo and Edo Tensei :

https://ibb.co/TksmjvD

https://ibb.co/HLSfmfg

https://ibb.co/JB3WcRg

• Her Immortality
As explained, after creating his Expansive Truth-Seeking Sphere, Kaguya declared that he was Immortal. Not only that, but I was convinced it would destroy the entire dimension to kill Naruto and Sasuke and prevent them from sealing it again.

However, some points to highlight ...
Kaguya is not durable enough to stand up to its ETSO, as it is practically an Entity on the back, with monstrous power far above Kaguya:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3183845

Kaguya also clearly stated that she could not simply change dimensions, because if she did, everyone would go next to her, as she commented when she inquired of the possibility of instantly freezing Sasuke and Naruto in her Ice Dimension.
And it could not be able to teleport between dimensions through Portals. As shown, Naruto is easily able to follow her and escape through her portal:

https://ibb.co/dPjWFxc
https://ibb.co/x1dtd79

And there is also the fact that Kakashi could simply connect with some other dimension through Kamui, as Obito himself did before and Kaguya know this :

https://ibb.co/1J8sPnp
https://ibb.co/g326z8C
https://ibb.co/Bcdw2ch
https://ibb.co/pXDrXCP

Therefore, Kaguya's only way of being able to survive would be through its Regenerationn. This also becomes obvious, for it claims to be immortal and no other explanation is possible other than its Regenerationn.

• The Bijuus and their Immortality
As we know, Bijuus can exist in a pure chakra form and become aware.

It is sometimes said in the work that if a Bijuu is killed, it will be resurrected after some time once its chakra meets again.

This is subjective and not very important point, but it is important to know that a part of the Kaguya/Juubi chakra and existence is able to regenerate from your chakra.

The Jinton and the Truth Seeking Sphere
As has been said several times, Gudoudama has a similar effect to Jinton's technique, disintegrating the target. Databook confirms that Jinton is capable of destroying at an extreme Molecular level , reducing the target to Atomic size, that is, destroying molecules and reducing them to their primary state, atoms (the highest Molecular level possible?).

Maybe you could say that this is just Hype Text, although I need to disagree. As we do and see, we analyze case by case and this is not impossible as it would still be at the Molecular Level. Apart from the fact that Gudoudama has some more elements than Jinton, possibly becoming more powerful.

The Jinton technique is referred to, in literal translation, as "Atomic Dismemberment." Even if it's just a name, there is a fact that Naruto techniques usually follow what their names say:

- Goukakyuu no Jutsu... It's a fireball.
- Suiton:Suijinheiki ... It's a water wall.
- Kirin ... The form of the Japanese Lightning God (I think?)
- And so on....

Obviously, we have several names of jutsu that are more symbolic, although in some way representing the jutsu in question. However, they are usually isolated examples, with over 95% of Jutsus faithfully following their name.

Conclusion
With the above facts, I would like to propose an upgrade on Kaguya Regenerationn.
I propose three choices, varying from level:

• At least Mid-High, possibly/likely High. Able to survive your ETSO through your Immortality/Regenerationn, possibly regenerating from pure chakra.

At least High, possibly/likely Low-Godly. The same as above, however, if you accept Databook and names and so on. [REJECTED]

Low Godly. It has been shown to be able to regenerate from pure chakra. [REJECTED]

Some extras

1. In case of any doubts ... The pages are colored directly by Shueisha , so they are official.
Voting
Agreed: Rocker1189, AstralKing7, Sheogorath3, Jvando, LordGriffin1000, Virtub3, M3X, DarkDragonMedeus, Damage3245, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, Lavtop, EmperorRorepme (?), ZephyrosOmega

Neutral:

Disagree:

I am down with either of these 2:

• At least High, possibly/likely Low-Godly. The same as above, however, if you accept Databook and names and so on.

Low Godly. It has been shown to be able to regenerate from pure chakra.

Chakra is a supernatural energy. Is regenerating from energy really Low-Godly? Though it's an amalgamation of mind, body and soul technically.

I've been completely agree Ging with this as long as I could remember for exactly the same reasons. This is the first time someone brought up her forming a new body completely when Madara exploded and her clothing being turned into chakra

@Emperor

I think so. Chakra connects the spiritual and mortal worlds in Naruto and even Souls seem to possess it, as shown by Hagoromo.

Isn't Kaguya technically reverting from her Tailed Beast form to her original form? Like all the other Jinchuriki (Naruto being the exception since he forms a chakra shell around him instead of physically transforming)?

I'm not sure I'd fully class that as regenerating from chakra. Clearly she is capable of Regenerationn anyway, and did in fact regenerate her arm + clothing.

I wouldn't class that as Low-Godly Regenerationn however. If all of her "chakra" / "body" was destroyed, then I don't think she'd regenerate from that.

@Damage No. Its transformation, as shown explained, was just pure chakra and was converted/absorbed to ETSO.If it returned to its original form, it should retain the damage, I think like all the Jinchuurikis.

If your chakra is destroyed, yes. But chakra is an energy that exists in the spirit world and even souls possess, like Hagoromo in their astral body.

This is characterized as Low-Godly, usually.

Damage3245 said:
Isn't Kaguya technically reverting from her Tailed Beast form to her original form? Like all the other Jinchuriki (Naruto being the exception since he forms a chakra shell around him instead of physically transforming)?
I'm not sure I'd fully class that as regenerating from chakra. Clearly she is capable of Regenerationn anyway, and did in fact regenerate her arm + clothing.

I wouldn't class that as Low-Godly Regenerationn however. If all of her "chakra" / "body" was destroyed, then I don't think she'd regenerate from that.
You basically described Low-Godly and then said it is not Low-Godly and no her body is not her chakra until sh eis in her rabbit form.

I think an important point of note is that Kaguya was gonna survive her ETSB wiping out her dimension, the same thing that is on a scale >> than Jinton that destroys on a molecular-atomic level. I agree with High possibly Low-Godly

I'm not with assuming how she would have survived but that's just me. However, I'm fine with High, possibly Low-Godly.

Isn't low godly, Regenerationn from complete physical destruction of the body? Kaguya doesn't show to survive that.

Well, "Mid-High, possibly Low-Godly" should work.

I wish we had gotten more feats of Kaguya, because she didn't show any sign of Regenerationn until she was forcibly transformed into the 10-Tails.

Damage3245 said:

I agree with Damage.

Reverting from her Rabbit state isn't Regenerationn, it isn't stated to be Regenerationn and nothing hints at it being Regenerationn.

In fact, her Regenerationn sucks ass. She doesn't regenerate her arm after Naruto tore it off, it doesn't even start healing and required her to turn into the Chakra monster and come out healed from it.

When Kakashi cuts her arm with Kamui Raikiri she isn't able to heal that injury and that injury is why she couldn't use that arm to fire an Ash Bone.

>As has been said several times, Gudoudama has a similar effect to Jinton's technique, disintegrating the target. Databook confirms that Jinton is capable of destroying at an extreme Molecular level , reducing the target to Atomic size, that is, destroying molecules and reducing them to their primary state, atoms (the highest Molecular level possible?).

That's false and I've translated these pages for the Wiki several times. It does not reduce the target to atoms, it reduces them to molcules which is not the highest level.

Also, it is entirely an assumption that Kaguya was going to hit herself with her ETSB and then regenerate. It is just as plausible that she could have opened a portal to shift herself in for safety.

There is literally no evidence for Low-Godly Regenerationn as it's entirely an assumption (with another equally as plausible assumption that counters the assumption of Low-Godly) and we have two instances where Kaguya struggles to regenerate torn arms and cuts on her arm.

I disagree and agree with Damage.

@Imade

This was answered above. The chakra that was absorbed and the shape disappeared with the statement that ETSO was growing by absorbing chakra.
Kaguya had also regained consciousness before regenerating since she created ETSO.

The PIS involving Kaguya Regenerationn does not change much. Even Madara had something like that.

In all translations, including from NF, states this. But if you bring one of your translations, I'm fine with that.

I think I answered above and this option is refuted by the facts presented in the Manga.

It was also answered above.
The delay involving Regenerationn comes from Edo Tensei, it doesn't change much. It's only PIS.

Hmm. MostPowerfull, could you change me to neutral for now? I'd like to see some responses to IMade before I fully agree.

Damage3245 said:
Well, "Mid-High, possibly Low-Godly" should work.

I wish we had gotten more feats of Kaguya, because she didn't show any sign of Regenerationn until she was forcibly transformed into the 10-Tails.

How it is low godly? Then we have to upgrade tons of characters. The description set in the wiki doesn't match this thread at all. Kaguya always had problems with the regenerations of limbs, and it isn't directly stated that he can regenerate as long as her chakra exists, and since she doesn't have feats of regenerating after the completely destruction of the body, there are no feat of low godly at all

>The PIS involving Kaguya Regenerationn does not change much. Even Madara had something like that.

There is no PIS.

The only two instances of Kaguya getting hurt were by Naruto tearing her arm off and Kakashi cutting her shoulder.

In both those instances Kaguya is unable to heal the damage done to her. She lacks an actual Regenerationn to her body.

The only time we see Kaguya actually heal is after Naruto tore her arm off she entered her Rabbit state and absorbed more Chakra from those trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. She then came out more powerful and healed.

Nothing about that is Low-Godly and it's a terribly slow Regenerationn that requires her to amass more Chakra.

>In all translations, including from NF, states this. But if you bring one of your translations, I'm fine with that.

They're wrong, even the manga says molecular.

>The delay involving Regenerationn comes from Edo Tensei, it doesn't change much. It's only PIS.

Kaguya isn't an Edo Tensei. There is no PIS with two consistent sequences.

@IMade

No. At various times, including with the Edo Tenseis and Madara Jinchuuriki, it is shown that Regenerationn in Naruto is completely inconsistent. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes terribly slow.
And Kaguya was hit by Naruto, who has Regenerationn negation.

In the other, there is no reason but to make it difficult for Kaguya before be sealed.
And not. It does not require her to accumulate chakra, since only a small part came to her and everything else to ETSO. And this is proven when it regenerates from a small amount of chakra near the ETSO.

Manga says several things. In Viz's case, a molecular level and Databook complements this, saying that the molecular level is high enough to destroy the molecules and make them become atoms.

Only PIS.

the Regenerationn in Naruto is literally inconsistent and that's a fact and a lot of peolle in this thread have even argued this before

Naruto has limited regen negation on the level of Low-Godly. So it works out fine there, and she does not regen instantly with Kakashi but it is obviously not a big deal to her. saying that her regen would somehow be lower than Madara's is just compeltely wrong.

> And Kaguya was hit by Naruto, who has Regenerationn negation

Naruto has Regenerationn Negation only because he made one Edo Tensei appear to regenerate slowly; and it was never decided exactly what was the precise cause for that.

I don't see how you can compare an Edo Tensei's Regenerationn to Kaguya's Regenerationn and say that Naruto's physical attacks on her must have caused the same Regenerationn negation.

If Regenerationn is purely just inconsistent in Naruto, I'm starting to doubt Naruto having Regenerationn Negation at all.

@Damage

This is what is on your profile. Because Naruto's chakra also slows down the use of Medicinal Jutsus and there is no reason to say that Naruto could not slowing her Regenerationn. And it wasn't a physical attack, it was your chakra.

I see and yes ... Regenerationn really is completely inconsistent in Naruto.
But the biggest difference in Naruto's case is that it was stated that his attack delayed Muu's Regenerationn. It is an explained and completely different situation.

On>No. At various times, including with the Edo Tenseis and Madara Jinchuuriki, it is shown that Regenerationn in Naruto is completely inconsistent. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes terribly slow.

If Regenerationn in Naruto is inconsistent then Naruto shouldn't have Regenerationn Negation, it's just more evidence to your theory that Regenerationn in Naruto is inconsistent.

Clearly it's not inconsistent and Kaguya just has terrible Regenerationn since she isn't able to regenerate two separate instances of damage.

>In the other, there is no reason but to make it difficult for Kaguya before be sealed.
And not. It does not require her to accumulate chakra, since only a small part came to her and everything else to ETSO. And this is proven when it regenerates from a small amount of chakra near the ETSO.

Which is evidence that she required amassing more Chakra in order to heal, it's not an actual natural Regenerationn she herself is capable of alone. She required Chakra from those trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi which explicitly stated here.

@Rocker

>and she does not regen instantly with Kakashi but it is obviously not a big deal to her.

Clearly it is a big deal because that injury is why she had to resort to different tactics to deal with Sasuke and Naruto trying to seal her. Healing wasn't an option since she doesn't have an actual displayed Regenerationn, her only healing was from the Chakra she amassed from those in the Infinite Tsukuyomi while forming the ETSB.

It is a big deal and not a fast Regenerationn that is combat reliable.

>saying that her regen would somehow be lower than Madara's is just compeltely wrong.

If her feats are worse then they are worse.

Damage3245 said:
> And Kaguya was hit by Naruto, who has Regenerationn negation

Naruto has Regenerationn Negation only because he made one Edo Tensei appear to regenerate slowly; and it was never decided exactly what was the precise cause for that.

I don't see how you can compare an Edo Tensei's Regenerationn to Kaguya's Regenerationn and say that Naruto's physical attacks on her must have caused the same Regenerationn negation.

If Regenerationn is purely just inconsistent in Naruto, I'm starting to doubt Naruto having Regenerationn Negation at all.

Dude what? Edos already have low godly regen tho. It's a fair comparison

@IMade

Like I said to Damage. The big difference is that it was STATED that Naruto delayed Muu's Regenerationn.
But I have no problem with that, I have my doubts about that, although I can't refute the manga statement about this.

Nope and that has already been answered. And this is referring to ETSO.

No. She regained consciousness while having her form absorbed by the ETSO and regenerated from a small amount of chakra, which is obviously much smaller than the one that Madara absorbed and brought her back.

Why if her Regenerationn is below than the edo Madara's one is a problem? Edo are completely irrelevant and different, this thread is full of speculations without concrete low godly feats/statements I suggest you guys to check the Regenerationn page, read low godly requirements and made an objective analysis regarding this thread.

Also Imade is the same person who said regen was inconsistent in the first place a while ago but here it's not??? Nani???

@DDM

Does this apply even when energy exists within souls and other things, having a more "spiritual" nature, so to speak? If so, then I agree with you. Because I've seen characters who regenerate from magic, so to speak, and are Low-Godly. Why do I think chakra would fit into a kind of metaphysical energy?

Thanks for commenting.

I'm fine with Mid-High since she has displayed such Regenerationn when amassing Chakra from the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Her Regenerationn isn't really combat applicable either since her singular instance of Regenerationn was through transforming into the Juubi, absorbing Chakra from those trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and then forming the ETSB.

Nothing about her one instance of healing is Low-Godly, it's not combat applicable and it's slow.

Even when Kakashi cuts her shoulder she doesn't even begin to heal that injury despite how important it was to heal it to save herself. That injury is never healed.

There is no Low-Godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back