• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also they're getting downgraded to High 7-C so

FIRES NO U LASERS

I hate everything

Anyways if you're insistent on using that joke, I will retort by saying Kai wins via being 7-B

Well anyways

Kai spins GG

Spinjitzu can really let you absolutely floor people comparable to you and match up to people superior to you

So he spins

and he wins

And he already in base has a 5x AP advantage, with 7.5x being the sort of gap for oneshoting

So

Natsu loses again

badly

Edwardtruong2006 said:
You see

A month ago i think he had a good one
Natsu was always a Sans level fodder, though, he has wracked up some wins

He's not as bad as All Might

Anyways

If this isn't an outright stomp it's sure a borderline stomp

Without powers can survive getting stomped by Morro and with powers is comparable to him

Morro is 500 or so Kilotons

And has an ability that allows him to mop the floor with people who are normally comparable to him

Yeah honestly I don't even see a wincon for Natsu... Then again, he could SUCC the flames from spinjitzu... Which wouldn't really help him much considering Spinjitzu is more based on just spinning and attacking really fast in tornado fashion

Assuming he doesn't completely curb, yeah that's the idea

Back