• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screenshot-188-e1639569874485-1024x538.png

Kaiju 9

vs

preDante-vs-la-nueva-forma-de-Jack.jpg

Jack

• Speed Equalized
  • 7-A key for Kaiju and High 7-A for Jack

Yeah I think the ap advantage is a good win con but 9 can easily adapt to his attacks and dodge them. so Jacks gonna need a good hit on the core to really make this a win for him

Ok, I think this is stomp to one sided, because the Monster can create clones, it would be absurdly difficult to Jack to react to someone with Analitical prediction, flight gives him too much stage control against a ground opponent (he can jump, but then what is he gonna do in the air?) and that accelerated development means that he would quickly adapt

Jack can only win if in the first minute of the fight he hits the core, I literally don´t know the % of that happening and his only advantage is reforcement magic+ the more he cuts, the faster he is doing that

And I don´t know what the Kaiju would do when starting a fight (I want to read the manga so I can´t go and see it because gg spoiler), so it entirely depends of Jack starting , cutting everything to pieces and winning, if not, the Kaiju just adapts and call it a day

Ok, I think this is stomp to one sided, because the Monster can create clones, it would be absurdly difficult to Jack to react to someone with Analitical prediction, flight gives him too much stage control against a ground opponent (he can jump, but then what is he gonna do in the air?) and that accelerated development means that he would quickly adapt

Jack can only win if in the first minute of the fight he hits the core, I literally don´t know the % of that happening and his only advantage is reforcement magic+ the more he cuts, the faster he is doing that

And I don´t know what the Kaiju would do when starting a fight (I want to read the manga so I can´t go and see it because gg spoiler), so it entirely depends of Jack starting , cutting everything to pieces and winning, if not, the Kaiju just adapts and call it a day
would any other captain be better?

would any other captain be better?
Nozel for example has range and "Danmaku + poison" and flight

Mereoleona would die via "PUNCH"

Fuegoleon has range, fire and flight

Dorothy stomps

Yami cuts him in half

Kaiser is meme tier

Rills... Could be interesting? But I don´t know about this one

Charlotte is garbage at this point of the series

Jack can amp his speed both physically and his attacks, he will be able to negate KaijuNo9's regen because of his adaptation and his No9's clones are irrelevant because they're way too weak to damage Jack and even if they weren't I don't think No9 can make them easily.

Jack can amp his speed both physically and his attacks, he will be able to negate KaijuNo9's regen
He needs to adapt first to someone regeneration to negate it, while 9 can dodge with Analitical prediction and can also adapt to Jack patterns+ 9 instawin if he absorbs (if you know how fast is it, then this can change)

The clones are weak? Then is irrelevant, as you have read, I did that summary based of his page because I did not read the manga yet

He needs to adapt first to someone regeneration to negate it, while 9 can dodge with Analitical prediction and can also adapt to Jack patterns+ 9 instawin if he absorbs (if you know how fast is it, then this can change)

The clones are weak? Then is irrelevant, as you have read, I did that summary based of his page because I did not read the manga yet
The profile itself said they're just as strong as his previous form which is high7c.

The absorption isn't instant it takes quite a few seconds at least which would give Jack enough time to turn No9 to shreds.

Back