• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It took me a little bit to figure out what this thread was even about. Got a really good chuckle out of me.

That key shouldn't exist, I'll make a post about it soon and get that cleared up. Those pants should be an in-game equipable, not treated as a character who can fight on their own.

Is that so?

I proposed the creation of that key, but i thought it was treated like a separate character in-game so it would be alright

Huh...I'm just now finding the Baki disscussion thread, didn't realize you guys were talking about the crossover profile there.

But to clear it up, they CAN be used as their own character while on a team, but that might be explained away as game mechanics taking over. Equipable items like Yujiro's trousers here have pretty negligable stats and a unique ability that gives the user the abilities of the item when equiped rather than used as their own character.

They're not meant to be their own stand alone character, they're more likely suited to be be part of a character's equipment instead.

Don't get me wrong, I'm SUPER entertained by giving the pants stats, but I think it needs to go and the information reworked on the profile.

Alright, thanks for your input, you seem to be more known of the game than me.

i╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Âp╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âk╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âp╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠Â

Trust me, I REALLY liked it too when I saw it, it's a shame it's gotta go.

Feel free to rework the fight into something that's admittedly less funny but can actually happen...just be warned, our high-tiers are going to be in some scaling flux, there's multiple things going on right now.

They might get downgraded, they MIGHT get upgraded.

XitSign said:
Huh...I'm just now finding the Baki disscussion thread, didn't realize you guys were talking about the crossover profile there.
But to clear it up, they CAN be used as their own character while on a team, but that might be explained away as game mechanics taking over. Equipable items like Yujiro's trousers here have pretty negligable stats and a unique ability that gives the user the abilities of the item when equiped rather than used as their own character.

They're not meant to be their own stand alone character, they're more likely suited to be be part of a character's equipment instead.

Don't get me wrong, I'm SUPER entertained by giving the pants stats, but I think it needs to go and the information reworked on the profile.
Should I make them a weapon page instead?

Not sure if they should get a weapon page.

They're clothing that gives powers, and over on the profile deletion thread I noticed the staff taking issue with a similar situation with another series doing the same thing.

The best solution that I think should be our standard is putting items like those in the standard equipment section instead.

Back