• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Gaara

by war arc kakashi do you mean the one where he has two sharingans???

new era kakashi outskills gaara by alot.

by war arc kakashi do you mean the one where he has two sharingans???

new era kakashi outskills gaara by alot.
No that's DMS kakashi. war arc kakashi is the one with just one MS that fought Obito, the seven ninja swordsman with Guy and the reanimated V2 Jinchuriki.
What's your logic for new era Kakashi outskilling Gaara? I think this should be a relatively even fight in both scenarios. Based off the novel Kakashi should scale to the 4th raikage who also scales to Gaara

gonna bump this one more time and drop my opinion.
In scenario 1 I think Kakashi has got a decent shot he should be faster than Gaara it will be really hard for him to get past the sand but he doesn't need to blitz him all the way just get close enough to land Kaumi. So id go with Kakashi but its a very close fight and Gaara has a very good shot at catching him in a sand coffin on his way in.

In the New era though Kakashi won't have Kamui but hes faster than he was in the war and has much better stamina due to not having the Sharingan. Overall though I just can't see Kakashi getting close enough to land purple lightning or any other jutsu before he gets caught in a sand coffin so I'm gonna have to go with Gaara here.

Kakashi takes the first one by BFR.

Kakashi takes the second one by out skilling.
Wdym by outskilling? just having a wider variety of jutsu? I certainly agree Kakashi does but I don't think he has any besides purple lighting in the boruto era that could take out Gaara and for Purple lightning to land he would need to get really close without being sand coffin'd

His sand is blocking Kamui
hypothetically he could use it too but kakashi is a tricky fighter and could set up getting close enough and unseen with shadow or lightning clones and getting underground with earth style as he did with Obito.

So I'm guessing your picking Gaara in both scenarios?

Back