• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Vs Kyoko Sakura

Well, Kakashi seems to have supeeior AP and overall better Duplication. IIRC Shadow Clone Jutsu users in Naruto can summon well over 15 dupes who share equal strength, although they're slightly more fragile. He also has multitude of other techniques, which should prove useful against Kyoko. All in all, I think Kakashi should take this.

>Kakashi has higher AP

>Scales from a baseline 6-B

>Normal humans in the Lv.9999 timeline are 6-B

She most likely uses bacteria soon, simply because it's legitimately the only thing that she does in that particular incarnation

6-B Kakashi = 6-B Madara = 6-B Kurama = 2 x 4.2 teratons. Baseline is 7

Positive that the gap between Kyoko and a normal person is way above that.

Obito with Six Paths chakra was able to touch TSB and manipulate them,Kakashi in this for has six paths chakra that Obito gave him.

Kaltias said:
Higher AP is meaningless. Kakashi has High 6-A dura
I was talking about durability, idk why I said AP. My point is that Kakashi is going to have a hard time harming Kyoko, while she can kill him with her matter hax.

I don't know about her powers but Kakashi can resist matter manipulation on molecular level via having Six Paths chakra.

Back