• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Yes, it's out already because the Henshin Sound Card for the Cyclotron Driver is a bonus for buying the movie ticket in advance

Kinoshita (Kamen Rider Revice's writer) actually pushed to get a female Rider on the show, when it was originally rejected.

Also Jeanne is confirmed as Revice's third Rider. R.I.P. Hiromi/Demons

Been working on an Astro Switch page, can I get some input?

it looks good. We need more pages like this. Maybe underline subtitles to each more clearly to distinguish. Also, you can probably put some combinations. I'm don't remember Fourze very well but i'm sure he used some combinations for stuff.

it looks good. We need more pages like this. Maybe underline subtitles to each more clearly to distinguish. Also, you can probably put some combinations. I'm don't remember Fourze very well but i'm sure he used some combinations for stuff.
I don't know how do fancy stuff for pages but I do have clips for most of Fourze's noteworthy combo's

Btw since Astro Switchs would get a page, could this be applied to Signal Bikes/Shift Cars as well?
Imo I think every rider should get pages like these. In discord chat, I've mentioned about a respect thread kind of blog post. But, there's simply too much for the guys to keep up with.

I started up the AstroSwitch page because
1. I like Fourze
2. It would streamlines his page, since they are limb dependent and a lot them are just somewhat mundane
3. It let me write descriptions from scratch (had to rewrite A few, to only use things implied by the show)
4. Fourze actually uses all his Switches in-character

Huh... If this upgrade got accepted then this mean most of Heisei Rider phase 2 are upgraded to cosmic tier, with exception of W.

It depend on the canonicity of crossover movies, most of them would be discarded of outlier or PIS, but some of them are coincide with the main timelime. Characters making reference to movie event and such, i believe cross-scaling should be handle with care.

Canon isn't the problem, it's the fact every Rider will be given the same basic rating, even if it's billions of times higher than any feat in there own series

I disagree with Riders scaling to feats from each other's series
That is not what i meant.
I meant most of the Heisei riders of phase 2 are tier 5 and above.
OOO - 5-B
Fourze - 4-C
Wizard - 5-B (WIP, that one Esclipe feat by White Wizard.)
Gaim - 4-C
Drive - 5-C
Ghost - 5-B (Probally, given that Extremer's pulling the Eyecon Island feat isnt a telekinesis feat, but rather a "fusion" one)
Ex-Aid - 2-C
Build - 2-C

It sort of matter because movie canonicity coincide with cross-scaling. I don't mean all Rider would get same rating but some continuity are valid to scales to each other, like i said, cross-scaling should be handle with care.

OOO - 5-B
Fourze - 4-C
Gaim - 4-C
Drive - 5-C
Ghost - 5-B (Probally, given that Extremer's pulling the Eyecon Island feat isnt a telekinesis feat, but rather a "fusion" one)
Ex-Aid - 2-C
Build - 2-C
Ok

The crossover scailing mostly falling into Legend Rider profiles (which act as the composite of non-canon feats).

But like James said, the crossscaling between seasons is still possible, but it's case by case. if the crossover proven to be out of league of the current airing riders, then it's would be treated as outlier.

OOO - 5-B
Fourze - 4-C
Gaim - 4-C
Drive - 5-C
Ex-Aid - 2-C
Build - 2-C
What about heisei phase 1 ?

By the way is there any statement about how strong A.R kamen Rider compare to Original Rider? For example like how strong Onodera to Godai ?

Back