• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Only problem is, their abilities comes from their equipment. So basically any of the riders would use any of the Fullbottles

Since Build has Full Bottles, they can pass their abilities around so Team Build's the exception to that rule.
I don't think so. Full Bottles is still exclusive to each Riders, they technically just passing through each other when needed. The instruction page said only resources that are generic to the team are allowed.

I don't think so. Full Bottles is still exclusive to each Riders, they technically just passing through each other when needed. The instruction page said only resources that are generic to the team are allowed.
That's still shared equipment tho. Zark said it was okay to do too.

changed, although the problem was not the picture but the code. I had to change center to portrait to make them all align. Changed the pictures to live action tho since I think it looks better here.

Yup, these look good, just remember to add references to the episode where the feat happened and link the Imgur to the feat

okay thx. although everything in Dragon Orphnoch form he can do in human form too. The only thing the form brings is stats amp and tier change.
Hmmmm.

I actually believe that human form of Orphnochs are kinda redundant since they rarely perform feat in said state.

Hmmmm.

I actually believe that human form of Orphnochs are kinda redundant since they rarely perform feat in said state.
It goes from case to case. Takumi for example never really uses his abilities but Kitazaki uses his often. I guess it means sense only for the tier change because I don't remember the Kitazaki ever fighting in human form.

This is kinda unrelated but @Lonkitt said he will make Sentai profile soon and he is watching several seasons of Super Sentai now.
jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

And with the team profiles is a thing, the creation of Sentai profiles aren't going to be hard

I see

Btw should Revice Riders scaled to W Riders based on the crossover episodes between Ikki/Vice and Ryu?
If W calc got evaluated then we can scale it to him since Revice already has 6-C feat for consistency.

Almost forgot to say this: I've been contacted some of calc members to evaluating the feats that you mention, James
Thank you Velox! 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Idk who knows Fire Emblem here but don't Sabela and Durendal resemble Eirika and Ephraim like... A LOT.

Thing is going pretty slow as usual. @Mariogoods, @ZeedKrakenZilla, and some users are helping with Showa Riders stuff.

I'm still getting Weather Dopant calc to be accepted, after @DMUA pointed out the faults. I've also done few new calcs which i will post them in evaluate thread soon.

Back