• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

> Ghost

> -B via scaling to Ichigo

Sir, are you high or what? :v

Also upload that gif here since i can't because my phone suck a**

Ah dammit then :"v

Gonna wait for someone who can upload it to here

Also it looks like Geiz Revive now counted as final form which make sense tbh, do i retract what i said about Geiz before lel

First, Ghost Mugen should be 6-C for fought against Extremer, who can pull Island of Eyecons closer to Earth. But I think we need profer calculation for this, because this island seem really big.

Second, in movie Magic Land, Sorcerer use power of Philosopher's Stone to rewrite entire reality. And Wizard Infinity Dragon Gold empowered by Hope Ring, the ring born from Philosopher's Stone. So Wizard Infinity Dragon Gold may be Low 2-C? I'm not sure about this.

Drahavern said:
First, Ghost Mugen should be 6-C for fought against Extremer, who can pull Island of Eyecons closer to Earth. But I think we need profer calculation for this, because this island seem really big.
Second, in movie Magic Land, Sorcerer use power of Philosopher's Stone to rewrite entire reality. And Wizard Infinity Dragon Gold empowered by Hope Ring, the ring born from Philosopher's Stone. So Wizard Infinity Dragon Gold may be Low 2-C? I'm not sure about this.
1. You can request it to the calc member like Bambu or Damage

2. I don't think its counted as Low 2-C unless his reality warping affecting the entire universe itself

@Link

Secretly an potential rating for Zyuohger lel

Btw do you guys know that Geiz Revive counted as final form now

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Drahavern said:
1. You can request it to the calc member like Bambu or Damage
2. I don't think its counted as Low 2-C unless his reality warping affecting the entire universe itself

@Link

Secretly an potential rating for Zyuohger lel

Btw do you guys know that Geiz Revive counted as final form now
Not sure it affect entire universe or not, but Sorcerer rewrite entire humanity history, make magic grow beyond science. Phoenix, who was at the sun at this time also affected. His Reality Warping likely tear fabric of reality.

BTW, I think his Reality Warping should at least High 6-A for affect entire humanity.

That could be work, but let's wait for the others for decide it

Also James, there an error in KR Black section on your sandbox, that pic for Kotaro didn't fully fit

Ghost is Planetary for having that shared Multi-Planetary feat with Eiji for destroying the Enigma Limbs anyways.

Mugen Ghost >>>>>>> Grateful Damashii >>> Toucan Boost >>>> Newton Ghost who pushed an entire City section of Japan upwards into the air.

Jag50 said:
Mugen Ghost >>>>>>> Grateful Damashii >>> Toucan Boost >>>> Newton Ghost who pushed an entire City section of Japan upwards into the air.
For the tier list of Ghost

Mugen Ghost (Full Power) > Extremer > Sin Specter (Counterpart of Mugen) = Mugen Ghost > Friendship Burst Necrom = Deep Specter >= Grateful > Dark Ghost (Stomp both Necrom and Toucon Ghost) > Necrom = Necrom Specter >= Toucon Boost >= Houdini > Newton

I think that all

Btw anybody have the screenshots of Extremer pulling the Ganma island and Kiva creating an symbol in moon? I need that for calc request

Just done requesting the calc to Damage earlier, hopefully he would respond it later

Also shall we play a game? The game is: guess the Riders in this picture below! If you guessed all of them then you are true KR fan:

960fef3c713fd32b40a4a445d300a675

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Just done requesting the calc to Damage earlier, hopefully he would respond it later
Also shall we play a game? The game is: guess the Riders in this picture below! If you guessed all of them then you are true KR fan:

960fef3c713fd32b40a4a445d300a675
Kuuga - Zi-O Idol version lol

is there any feat or any way to quantify how durable the sky wall was? castle lost smash is as durable as the sky wall and grease blizzard can topple that, metal build did it as well in the grease v-cinema

also something i noticed just earlier. geiz's revive key doesn't seem to have a time manipulation listed on his power/abilities tab. episode 27, around 1:55 minutes mark had woz elaborating on how revive's power works. woz defined it as a power that compresses (for gouretsu) and/or expands (for shippu) time itself as a performance of its power. this doesn't seem to be that much of a change to warrant a crt of its own so i'm going to add it now

edit: done

rewatched drive. pretty solid show.

on a more battle related lingo, do we have any clue on how fast drive type speed's activated power was? we know at least that mach's activated power is as fast as faiz's accel which in turn is as fast as kabuto's clock up

heart also possesses some sort of reactive powerlevel as well

Gun Slave Unit said:
on a more battle related lingo, do we have any clue on how fast drive type speed's activated power was? we know at least that mach's activated power is as fast as faiz's accel which in turn is as fast as kabuto's clock up

I don't know for that one, Speed-Type Drive never fought speedster opponent like Mach

Gun Slave Unit said:

Is one of the best in Heisei IMO.

Also we have no real evidence that Type: Speed is as fast as Mach.

We just know that both Type Tridoron and Type Formula blow Mach out of the water in terms of speed.

Back