• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Shining Hopper's Equipment should be OP

- Add Creation & Teleportation and Reactive Power Level to him which he can create 25,000 images of attack and avoidance patterns and predicts enemy behaviour by studying them like high speed learning, and Magnetism Manipulation which help him for create an energy to bring out more potentials

Also additional power and feat to Aruto

- Even he can react an energy avatar in his civilian form that give him Massively Hypersonic+ Reaction speed

Sir Ovens said:
They would be easier to find when you use their iconic names rather than thier real names. Searching up Kamen Rider Kabuto is easier than searching up Souji Tendou
Make a lot of lack to someone who have many rider form like Kagami, Yaguruma or who have many user can transform to that rider that considered to same rider like Den-O

Like I said, we have 15 iterations of The Joker, and we don't just name the pages Arthur Fleck, or John Doe. We call them The Joker (insert iteration here).

If one rider shares multiple users we just seperate them like: Kamen Rider Den-O (insert user's name).

The Taros as Den-O can transform into their respective form without Ryotaro but there isn't much different whoever they are Den-O or themselves. In fact, it was Ryotaro who required their helps to become Den-O.

Compare Souji (A.R World) to Tendou then he basically just a less-experienced Kabuto, same goes for Kagami, and i don't see why it would be necessary to create another profile for him.

But we don't use that. Don't we?

Because in any case, should probably keep watch for actual lifting feats from the show.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Because in any case, should probably keep watch for actual lifting feats from the show.
I guess that's fair.

So why don't use Breaking Mammoth?

We could calc his Breaking Impact, and then scale that to Horobi who can no-sell it. And when Shining (Assault) Hopper eventually fights Horobi, compare them.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
Mr.Cutlery said:
I guess that's fair.
So why don't use Breaking Mammoth?

We could calc his Breaking Impact, and then scale that to Horobi who can no-sell it. And when Shining (Assault) Hopper eventually fights Horobi, compare them.
Interesting....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaivmpVtQw4

Thanks Link!

Like you can see in the video, Breaking Mammoth utilize the same Finisher that he use to aniquilated the Magia Gigas. If we manage to calc the power of that attack, then we could get an good view of Horobi's power. And when the time comes and Zero-One Shining (Assault) Hopper fights Horobi, and see if he can damage him, compare Shining Hopper with Breaking Mammoth.

Hey guys, we still have not came to a conclusion to Oma Zi-O's arsenal. Does it include Rider attribues in addition to powers, or is it just Rider powers?

Sir Ovens said:
Hey guys, we still have not came to a conclusion to Oma Zi-O's arsenal. Does it include Rider attribues in addition to powers, or is it just Rider powers?
well he can use genm continue gate due to geiz use it

No, he isn't. After being defeated, the El Lord retreats into Overlord body and hurt him. The pain he endured is more on mentally side due to Agito ruining his plans anger him. Plus, the El Lord was on his astral form so that could be it.

If only W can bypass the immunity of servants

Oh well, there's more interesting 7-A opponents out there. Anyway it best that we need more match maker here aside myself lel

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Oh well, there's more interesting 7-A opponents out there. Anyway it best that we need more match maker here aside myself lel
Cole McGrath and Pokémon people exist

Do Kamen Riders not have enough mystery to fight servants?

In that case: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki(?), Blade, Hibiki, Kiva, OOO, Fourze(?), Wizard, Gaim, and Ghost are the Riders who can fight the servants

But even so most of their tier kind miss (btw i included Fourze because the whole cosmic power thing)

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Every Rider has supernatural interaction due to Riders fighting off Ganma from Ghost.

So that + W Xtreme's ability can indeed do so.

Everyone from W basically draw their power from the Gaia Memories which contain all of the Earth's knowledge of what it represents. Isn't this supernatural enough?

I think it was disintegration or something? I can't remember, getting the calc is a hassle, but it's already there and the result gave 8-B.

Why?

Back