• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Sir Ovens said:
Alright, I wanted to put this off untl I could fix it myself, but with more Kamen Rider profiles being made on such short notice, I feel like I need to address this now.
The current state of the Kamen Rider profiles are fine except for their grammar which is horrendous. Ant has already expressed concern with the quality of Kamen Rider profiles and has suggested deleting the whole verse until such a time where everything can be done at once with much higher quality (Page grammar, statsistics, organisation, etc.). I don't think I have to tell you all the reprecussions of deleting every Kamen Rider page and how much work it would take to restore them all. So could someone please tidy up the current pages and make sure that new pages are run through here before posting so we can check grammar errors?

It would greatly improve our image here.
I was pretty surprised about this, since most of KR profiles i have seen is pretty well made. So i checked for myself to see what is the problem. And it's surprisingly worse than i though

Medic : other than her AP, she doesnt has any justification for her stats

Uva : Same problem with medic

Kamen Rider Black : The justification for his speed is...comparable to Kamen rider black

There's more but i probally need to go around all the profiles

yeah, but they could have gone with space-time destruction or something like that in the end of the movie and the cast will have Oma-Zio saving their ass :v idk...just one of my idea. C'mon :v it's the king's last movie, at least let him have some spotlight :v

MagiSinbad said:
Sir Ovens said:
Alright, I wanted to put this off untl I could fix it myself, but with more Kamen Rider profiles being made on such short notice, I feel like I need to address this now.
The current state of the Kamen Rider profiles are fine except for their grammar which is horrendous. Ant has already expressed concern with the quality of Kamen Rider profiles and has suggested deleting the whole verse until such a time where everything can be done at once with much higher quality (Page grammar, statsistics, organisation, etc.). I don't think I have to tell you all the reprecussions of deleting every Kamen Rider page and how much work it would take to restore them all. So could someone please tidy up the current pages and make sure that new pages are run through here before posting so we can check grammar errors?

It would greatly improve our image here.
I was pretty surprised about this, since most of KR profiles i have seen is pretty well made. So i checked for myself to see what is the problem. And it's surprisingly worse than i though
Medic : other than her AP, she doesnt has any justification for her stats

Uva : Same problem with medic

Kamen Rider Black : The justification for his speed is...comparable to Kamen rider black

There's more but i probally need to go around all the profiles
Well seeing that Amazon Omega got deleted pretty quickly this makes sence.

I mean Heisei Generation FINAL are pretty good

Also to be fair Magi, Oma Zi-O and Zi-O Oma form would be too op for the movie, regardless glad Grand Zi-O writted goog here since in the series the writter have no idea how to handle Grand Zi-O power lel

Jag50 said:
Oh btw.
If any of that Evolto AP stuff makes sense, wouldn't this scale to a couple of Riders due to Zi-O?

A nerfed construct version of Wizard Infinity took on Evolto for a bit from a victory timeline (Where the villains are STRONGER due to winning. So much to the point where Phase 1 can conjure up black holes without the need for evol trigger) and that would also scale to Fourze, Gaim and OOO's who hang time with Wizard casually.

Especially Gaim.
Is nobody going to address this?

Because its definitely a thing.

No.

Because Evolt from victory world is much stronger than Infinite Wizard.

There no scan about Infinite Wizard damage Evolt .

Saint rider 890 said:

No.

Victory Timeline Evolto > Nerfed Construct Infinity Wizard (Since apparently that's how Grand Zi-O works)

But Infinity Wizard was actually fighting with and against him for quite a bit.

Jag50 said:
Saint rider 890 said:
No.

Victory Timeline Evolto > Nerfed Construct Infinity Wizard (Since apparently that's how Grand Zi-O works)

But Infinity Wizard was actually fighting with and against him for quite a bit.

It feels like the powers are equalized because Gaim Pine Arms and OOO Tadaoi are on the same level as the final forms.

I can agree to that but they're clearly just semi-sentient dolls of the real riders, plucked from a random point within the series.

@MagiSinbad

I fix Uva profile's for abit. See if anything is wrong.

I do agree that Black speed make no sense. Why it got MHS speed and FTL reaction is something that i don't know.

Gun Slave Unit said:
clearly what it says on the tin. amadam provides the wearer a set of power identical to those of grongi, whose main power revolves around manipulating matter on atomic scale. said power is why the grongi can freely assume a more humanoid form into their real grongi appearance and vice versa, or how a grongi can manipulate and weaponize parts of their body or turn an object around them into weapons

same kind of power is something that yusuke as kuuga possess as well. this power is why he can turn an object resembling a sword/rod/gun into kuuga's sword/rod/gun, and it's also the power used to initiate his transformation.

yusuke can't really use this power in an offensive way, hence why hes only using it to turn stuff into weapon and/or to transform from human into his kamen rider form. ultimate form is a sign that yusuke as kuuga has evolved to a certain point where he had become a supreme warrior or something along those line. by that point, the power can be used offensively (as shown when yusuke burn daguva albeit it doesn't damage him) since the power behind this matter manipulation is greatly enhanced

it's supposedly expanded more on the novel, but the whole idea behind arcle is that the thing would turn the wearer into a mindless biological weapon hellbent on killing everything. hence why ultimate kuuga is said to be a great warrior who brought about the ultimate darkness, it was referring to how someone who turns into an ultimate kuuga would be a living weapon and lose themselves due to the changes caused by the arcle and amadam (which got averted by yusuke's gentle nature)

by the time yusuke achieved ultimate kuuga, he can practically turn anything into anything, hence the "ultimate kuuga can use all the weapons from prior forms". the explanation behind daguva and yusuke's pyrokinesis also mentioned that they use this matter manipulation power to turn a part of an enemy's bodies directly into plasma, hence putting them on fire (though in this case it's more accurate to say they're actually making the enemies into said fire). proto-kuuga in the novel also showcased this power by transmutating tokyo tower into some sort of weapon
I have question.

Can we scale Godai Kuuga to Decade Violent ?

https://youtu.be/z1-qc0iWmSg

@Saint rider 890

No, that was Onodera Kuuga, the A.R version of Kuuga which can't be scaled to the original Kuuga.

I mean, that's one of Tokusatsu tropes, right? Plus, they need to nerf them because if not then there will be alot of stomp-ish fight.

Jamesthetaker said:
@Saint rider 890
No, that was Onodera Kuuga, the A.R version of Kuuga which can't be scaled to the original Kuuga.

I mean, that's one of Tokusatsu tropes, right? Plus, they need to nerf them because if not then there will be alot of stomp-ish fight.
Toku series and Precure series pretty much have the same scaling tropes and logic.

The same reason why damn near every Precure can scale to one another stats-wise is due to the crossovers and movies.

So technically that can apply for Kamen Rider and Ultraman as well.

The only real thing keeping massive gaps between them is powers and abilities.

Just throwing that out there for you all to consider.

Saint rider 890 said:
Gun Slave Unit said:
I have question.

Can we scale Godai Kuuga to Decade Violent ?

https://youtu.be/z1-qc0iWmSg
first off, don't quote a big chunk of text. this has been something i've repeatedly said throughout 3 threads already

secondly, i won't be around until at least mid february due to some irl business. so please take this inquiry and work on it with someone else

just dropping a quick reply here to clarify my situation. don't expect any form of response from me in the next few months

Jag50 said:
Jamesthetaker said:
@Jag50I mean, all Riders is gonna get a Legendary Key once every profiles is done.
Oh really? Interesting. Looking forward to see how that turns out.
That actually makes sense as different Kamen Rider characters interact with each other in a lot of different crossover movies.

Also, the next super sentai seems to be a mix of "Infinity Stones" and Kamen Rider Drive - so coincidential it even got the attention of the actor who plays Chase. I am not joking.

Back