• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Oh well, there's more interesting 7-A opponents out there. Anyway it best that we need more match maker here aside myself lel
Well, i'm not really familiar with any Fate characters, so i just make this one instead.

I'm bringing Build scaling up again. So currently, Build Riders had 6-A rating via Evolto wiping the surface of Mars. But in one of Ryuga flashbacks, we seen him make a blackhole larger than Mars should i suggest we upgrade Evolto and the Riders to 4-B via this calc, which have been accepted.

Quotes from Schnee One

What @Magi said above, Evolto finishers use the same energy and the only different are range of influence.

So the Build Riders are Solar System level out of assumptions and vague flashbacks that Evolto's random black hole attack variations carry the same amount of power of a black hole that can absorb solar systems?

.....What.

Because of that cal, I think Oma Zi-O should get an upgrade become to 4-B too that one shot Evol's Another Rider version who can evenly create black hole in his phase 1......

I mean, both still are Black Holes... it still a good feat to survive a Black Hole Finish, something that Build Genius with a Hazard Level less of 7 manage to do.

I mean ALL light novels with things like Over Infinaty OOO and TWOH (The World Over Heaven) Emu.

Also their is a Build one coming soon... Sento gets a gf wile becoming black hole form?

I think he is talking about the Novel that give us after the V-Cinemas ends and show new forms for the lead Rider usually, like Fourze Launcher States and Ex-Aid Novel Gamer

So... How about Evolto Ultimate Form?

In Ultimate Form, he absorb whole energy of Pandora Box. And we all know Pandora Box can create Big Bang to destroy entire universe and fuse 2 World to create New World. So Pandora Box should be 3-A or even Low 2-C.

Final Stage also confirm that the 2 Worlds will never fuse if they don't defeat Evolto. So at this time, Evolto mere existence can delay the fusion of 2 Worlds.

And about Cross-Z Build. I think we should make 2 Keys.

Be The One key: At least 4-B (superior to Build Genius, defeat Blood who should compareable to Evol Black Hole)

Final Stage key: 3-A possibly Low 2-C (overpower Evolto Ultimate Form). At this time, both Sento and Banjou are much stronger than before.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
Just a error, Evolto existence doesn't delay the fusion. Because he wasn't complete defeated, he doesn't give the energy to complete the process.
Ok, I agree with that. But it still mean Evolto power should around 3-A to Low 2-C at this time.

Alright, I wanted to put this off untl I could fix it myself, but with more Kamen Rider profiles being made on such short notice, I feel like I need to address this now.

The current state of the Kamen Rider profiles are fine except for their grammar which is horrendous. Ant has already expressed concern with the quality of Kamen Rider profiles and has suggested deleting the whole verse until such a time where everything can be done at once with much higher quality (Page grammar, statsistics, organisation, etc.). I don't think I have to tell you all the reprecussions of deleting every Kamen Rider page and how much work it would take to restore them all. So could someone please tidy up the current pages and make sure that new pages are run through here before posting so we can check grammar errors?

It would greatly improve our image here.

Jamesthetaker said:
@Jag50
I did ask a few others admin about the scaling and they completely agree that Evol blackhole should scale to his own AP.
If his Black Hole's scale to his AP then why was the narrative of Build completely surrounded around his Black Hole creations in specific?

Why did Kengo from Build: Be The One go through so much effort using a different method from within the earth to destroy it if he was Evolt's apparent superior?

And why did Monster Evol not simply punch the ground and eradicate the earth back when he was heated?

How did Evolt summon that black hole in that amount of size and power without his monster form from Banjou's memory?

Again. I'm not sure how Evolt's black hole creations scale to him infusing his fist with similar energy and simply punching Build crew away.

They can survive a condensed version of the attack but when Evolt summons it from the air they're goners? I thought they could survive in space?

Oh btw.

If any of that Evolto AP stuff makes sense, wouldn't this scale to a couple of Riders due to Zi-O?

A nerfed construct version of Wizard Infinity took on Evolto for a bit from a victory timeline (Where the villains are STRONGER due to winning. So much to the point where Phase 1 can conjure up black holes without the need for evol trigger) and that would also scale to Fourze, Gaim and OOO's who hang time with Wizard casually.

Especially Gaim.

Vel, he can just Void his way out, can't he?

I mean, not much High 6-Cs resist void AFAIK.

Speaking of which, should PuToTyra get Nonexistent Physiology for embodying emptiness?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Mob and Tatsumaki can just throw him to the space and Po can just skadosh
Eiji can survive in space. Like he did in Movie War Megamax.

And fly back with ease as well.

Po isn't gonna skadosh Eiji if he's either stopping time with Super TaToBa or becoming intangible with Shauta combo.

If his Black Hole's scale to his AP then why was the narrative of Build completely surrounded around his Black Hole creations in specific?

Why did Kengo from Build: Be The One go through so much effort using a different method from within the earth to destroy it if he was Evolt's apparent superior?

And why did Monster Evol not simply punch the ground and eradicate the earth back when he was heated?

How did Evolt summon that black hole in that amount of size and power without his monster form from Banjou's memory?

Again. I'm not sure how Evolt's black hole creations scale to him infusing his fist with similar energy and simply punching Build crew away.

They can survive a condensed version of the attack but when Evolt summons it from the air they're goners? I thought they could survive in space?

1.Kengo goes with that method because Evolto doesn't want to destroy the Earth yet and the rest of the Blood Clan needs HIS Powers to do it. And Evolto is his superior in both Rank and Power.

2. Because he is a cooky one. He want to inflict despair in the heart of Sento and the rest because they meedling in his plans.

3. Because his Monster Form is a Evolution that he obtain thanks to the Black Panel and the Lost Bottles, that gives him the ability to teleport to Another planets. He Always had the ability to Make Black Holes in his Phase 4 Form.

4. They can survive in SPACE, but the constant Gravity pressure is Another thing.

Hey guys, I get some spoilers from Reiwa : First Generation.... let's see..

On the crossover:

- Basically Zi-O is just dragged into Zero-One's shit.

- Toq#6 actor is in the movie

- Sougo acts as a senpai to Aruto and Izu

- This movie is interesting and quite nice to watch

- Another #1 has good CG and has a second form

- Another #1 goes to the year 2007 in Zero-One's year and absorbed Geiz's Time Mazine to power up. Finis also uses Geiz's Time Mazine in 2019 for time travel.

- Zi-O really fights Zero-One

- The movie is written as if Zero-One and Zi-O are in the same world, probably because the writer is unfamiliar with Zi-O

On Zi-O:

- How does Sougo and gang regain their memories? According to Finis's and Woz's dialogue, if Zero-One's history is erased, the new generation will not be here, causing Sougo to regain his memory which probably brings the world to the state before Sougo reshaped everything using Oma-Zio

- Tsukuyomi is amazing, using Time Jacker powers against the Humagears, after transformation she uses some energy ball thing

- Grand Zi-O finally stops being useless

- Geiz Revive and Woz Ginga wrecks some Humagears

- No Oma-Zio

- In the last battle, Zi-O starts with Zi-O II then goes to Grand

- No legend rider returns, only Grand Zi-O summons.

On Zero-One:

- The human body of Aruto's dad appears to be still alive

- Some scenes of Aruto's dad and the vice pres

- Vice pres has considerable amount of scenes

- Aruto's dad throws the ForceRiser to Aruto

- Due to history changing, Aruto's dad survives till the present day in the new history

- Why did the father and son clash? As per the last TV episode which states 'If humans continue on every other living species will be gone'. Aruto's dad as a Humagear cannot go against the Ark but at the same time also helps Aruto by giving him the ForceRiser. Aruto's dad fights Zero Zero-One at the same time while wishing someone can defeat him

- Movie has lots of Zero-One focus and less on Zi-O, the old Hiden president does not know why the Ark went rogue, he was not involved in the process of building the Zero-One driver

- Another Zero-One snatches away the Zero-One Driver and somehow ends up with Aruto's father without much explanation

- The Ark is a government supported supercomputer developed fully by Hiden Intelligence in 2007

- Aruto's dad and Will are the ones responsible to the Ark's maintainence but the Ark considered many possibilities and says that the extinction of the humans is the best outcome for the Earth. After reaching this outcome, the Humagears under the Ark's control rebel against humans. Aruto's dad wants to stop the Ark but due to the Time Jacker turning Will into Another Zero-One, the Ark's control fails and Will instigates the Humagear rebellion instead

- The Zero-One Driver and ForceRiser is made by Aruto's dad secretly without seeking approval from the old president

- In the new history, the Ark replaces Zea and is in space, Zea is now underground which is why Zero-One's grasshopper appears from the ground

- Aruto's dad pretends to be under the Ark control, he fights Aruto and also protects him under his own will

- Zero Zero One and Ichigata are the main riders of this movie

- Zero-One uses Rising Hopper, Flaming Tiger and Freezing Bear

- AIMS destroys Another Zero-One, not Zero-One

- MJ gang has cool action scenes

- Horobi and Jin are just henchmen

- Thouser will definitely have purple mask

- Thouser's debut line is 'The Ark has been recovered, it's 1000% now'

Full Plot

- The start shows Aruto dreaming of Daybreak and how his dad died when he was young.

- When Aruto wakes up he finds out he became a fugitive, no humans are around and only Humagears are around who now wants to wipe out humanity.

- Sougo, Geiz and Tsukuyomi are just average high school students in the new world, the three were chatting about what happen if humanity goes extinct and Sougo says 'I will become a king and save everyone.'

- When the three of them reach their class they find out their classmates became Humagears and during lesson they are taught about the history of Humagears annihilated humanity.

- After being discovered as humans the three of them get attacked and Woz saves them, his appearance lets the three of them remember the old world.

- When Aruto transforms he finds the grasshopper appearing from underground and also lacks power causing his driver to get taken.

- AIMS rescue Aruto in an armoured vehicle and brings him back to the secret human base.

- Keep your eye on the type of people in this base, you can see a drag queen. That is probably hoe Toei wishes to express diversity and tolerance.

- This base is the location Izu informed the remannts of humanity to hide just in time when Humagears began their culling of humanity.

- This is why other Humagears call Izu a traitor, humaanity ostracises and does not dare to go near Izu as she is a Humagear.

- Zea is never launched which is why the grasshopper appears from the ground.

- Will finds the secret human base in the end and Humagears surround it lead by Will, Horobi and Jin.

- Everyone fights and Aruto's dad secretly gives the ForceRiser to Aruto.

- Aruto transforms into Zero Zero-One but cannot control its power.

- Sougo and gang appears in the end to hold back the Humagears for awhile.

- Zi-O gang and Aruto returns to the time before Daybreak happened and saw Aruto's dad trasnforming into Ichigata to stop berserk Humagears.

- Aruto misunderstands his dad and thinks his dad created the Zero-One Driver as he wants the extinction of humanity and also thinks his dad wants to launch the Ark.

- Will obtains Finis Another Zero-One watch and finds out Aruto's dad actually doesn't want to help him to rule the world and launch the Ark, but actually wants to destroy it.

- Finis gets the Another #1 watch by touching Sougo's shoulder and becomes Another #1.

- The Ark's launched could not be stopped in the end and all Humagears go berserk.

- Sougo uses his Time Mazine to bring the remaining four people to escape, Geiz Time Mazine is left in the past and got hijacked by Finis.

- Aruto returns to 2019 and finds that Izu is no longer in the secret base and asks where she went.

- He finds out Izu surrendered herself willingly to Hiden for execution in exchange for humanity's survival.

- Izu is about to be executed during a shareholder meeting and Aruto starts some cool speech when he crashes in.

- Izu sees Aruto being like this and remembers events of 2 of them in the TV series, she says her dream is to stand beside Aruto and see him realise his dreams.

- In the final battle Aruto fights his dad. Geiz, Woz and Tsukuyomi fights Horobi and Jin. AIMS fights Another Zero-One. Sougo fights Finis.

- Finis says 'as long as I defeat you I will be the number one rider'. Sougo tells her 'you don't understand me enough, I am not only a king, I am also a demon king' and transforms into Zio-II.

- Finis absorbs Geiz's Time Mazine in the battle to become armor, Sougo sees that and shouts 'Geiz!' (good job geiz)

- After Aruto and his dad fight, his dad willingly gives up attacking and gets defeated by Aruto and returns to Aruto the Zero-One Driver.

- Zea launches into the sky in this moment and Aruto becomes Zero-One. Sougo becomes Grand Zi-O and breaks through the armor formed from Geiz's Time Mazine and defeats Finis.

- The timeline returns to normal.

- Zi-O gang and Aruto sees this world, Aruto says how good it is to return to the original state, Sougo says that it's not okay how you remember how we look, so Sougo transforms and fights Aruto. (Sougo: You're not supposed to know about Trinity)

- The ED plays and afterwards the current timeline is shown, no one remembers this whole movie, but when Izu and Aruto are together scenes from the movie will flash.

- Sougo, Geiz and Tsukuyomi return to be average high school students and don't remember anything from before but Sougo will suddenly say something related about Zi-O.

Back