• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Following the introduction for the First/Next reboot series is a thread to downgrade them. Here is the following profiles that will be affected by this thread:
Ichigo
Nigo
V3

AP/Dura​

Currently, they are being rated at 8-C via this calc. However, I have only noticed that I messed up the math and fixed it afterward. The result is now 0.01343646953 tons (Small Building level). @Damage3245 hasn't re-evaluated it yet, but this will only serve as the support calc for them because I've found another feat that they can scale to.

Several times in two movies, the Riders were able to cause Kaijins to explode into oblivion.
後日、生き残ったあすかを狙うも、1号が駆けつけたため戦闘に発展。バイクに乗ったショッカー戦闘員たちとともに、サイクロン1号を駆る1号と激しい追撃戦を繰り広げた。しかし、ショッカー戦闘員たちは全滅してしまい、最後は1号がサイクロン1号を加速させ、その勢いのままジャンプして放たれた「ライダーキック」を喰らい爆散、消滅した。
Later, he went after the surviving Asuka, but No. 1 rushed to the scene and a battle ensued. Together with Shocker fighters on motorcycles, they engaged in a fierce pursuit battle with Cyclone No. 1 driving Cyclone No. 1. In the end, however, the Shocker fighters were all killed. In the end, No. 1 accelerated Cyclone No. 1, jumped with the same momentum, and was hit by a "Rider Kick," exploding and disappearing.
Therefore, they'll all scale to vaporizing humans feat: 0.06808199687 tons of TNT (Small Building level).

Miscellaneous​

Aside from downgrading AP/Dura, some of the links on their profile are broken because I used streamable, which has limited video storage. I have changed them to imgur links in these sandboxes and made some small changes as well.
Ichigo
Nigo
V3

TLDR​

• AP/Dura:
  • Miscellaneous:
    • Replacing the dead streamble links with imgur links.
    • Adding new tabber for their bike machines.
    • Adding two new abilities for all of them. One additional resistance for Kamen Rider V3

Last edited:
I'd like for the calc to be reevaluated again but since it's a supporting calc it won't effect much so it's not a necessity at the moment. As for the Rider Kick ap, I guess it's okay. The ability additions look good, though the blood manipulation resistance is a bit weird, it's not like they resisted anything, they just seemed compatible enough that it didn't result in their death. In a way, I guess it qualifies still in some capacity so I'm fine with it.

That is 7 votes from regular members and 2 votes from staff members. Maybe I'll wait for one more staff member to come before applying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back