• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I advise you to do one match at time. Finish one then move another instead of two at the same time.
ehhh...I think if a match seem unable to finish because the discussion being inactive, it's okay for Nice to make another match.
That said, i think this match bold down to whether Vulcan overconfident in his Rampage Power or not, he seem to uses it to take the opponents head on with it to analyze how powerful they are, which...is not a really good strategy when fighting something like Raiden's HF Blade which can ignore durability with Quantum Manipulation.

Last edited:
What i mean is : this is kinda depend on whether Vulcan start with Rampage Power or not, because if he does then there's high chance Vulcan will let the HF Blade hit him due to overconfident about his strenght, like how he let Fighting Jackal hit him wuth her scythe. If Vulcan start with Rampage Speed then he blizt Raiden to death

I mean, Vulcan was never the arrogant type of person, he let Fighting Jackal hit him because he knew she is weaker than him. He did get a little bit confident when he gain new form but in this case, he is facing against an unknown enemy and he isn't stupid to let them get the chance.

I would say that he would either go for melee combat or play safe and use range attack.

Vulcan is disciplined enough to be wary of new enemies especially now that he let go of his rage in this key. I think he'll go for his default ranged attacks first.

Back