• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen rider Zi-O key and abilities crt

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i rewatched Zi-O i found that there is few abilities of Sougo from Tv series haven't added to his profile yet so let take a look
I, Abilities
1,Pre Zi-O
-Time stop: He stop the falling rubble to save young Hiryu
-Deconstruction: Turn Dai mazine into dust
2,Zi-O II awaken
-Subjective Reality: Create another Kikai from his merely dream
3,Grand Zi-O
-Acausality Type 4: Zi-O was able to retain the power of Heisei Riders even when their history are removed from existence. Another Zi-O II rewrote the timeline to replace Heisei Riders with his own version yet Zi-O remained unaffected.
-Teleportation and Resistance to Precognition: he teleported behind Another Zi-O II avoided attack plus avoided the future foreseen by Another Zi-O II
II, KEY
I suggest adding 8-C to possibily High 8-C for Pre Zi-O as he can turn Dai Mazine into dust which can destroy buildings as the same as its size

Last edited:
His acusality is weird here.
Sougo can remember his friends
But forgot Den-O guys from Heisei Forever
, who still in same persons

Most of these look good:

Matter Manipulation should be change to Deconstruction which are the sub-power of Matter Manipulation.

Sougo already has Type 1 Acausality on his page but I suggest giving Type 4 for him because Sougo was able to retain Heisei Riders' power despite Hiryu have replaced history with his own Another Riders.

High 8-C is the best option for Sougo given that those things are bigger than skyscraper. Sougo's tier would be like this:

"9-B, High 8-C with his power"

This looks good, I agree

Although, just one thing. I don’t think Sougo turning to light particles is elemental intangibility. Maybe teleportation? What do you guys think

I'd like a bit more context on this, if possible.

II, KEY
I suggest adding 8-C to possibily High 8-C for Pre Zi-O as he can turn Dai Mazine into dust which can destroy buildings as the same as its size
Deconstruction doesn't relate to AP. By definition it works by negating durability. Disagree on this point.

I'd like a bit more context on this, if possible.
Alright so, the fight is between the Another Rider and Grand Zi-O. One of the riders is Another Zi-O II to see visions of the future. AZ2 was able to see vision in which he killed Grand Zi-O, but as you see in the clip, GZ avoided his death.

Alright so, the fight is between the Another Rider and Grand Zi-O. One of the riders is Another Zi-O II to see visions of the future. AZ2 was able to see vision in which he killed Grand Zi-O, but as you see in the clip, GZ avoided his death.
That seems fine then

This looks good, I agree

Although, just one thing. I don’t think Sougo turning to light particles is elemental intangibility. Maybe teleportation? What do you guys think
@Omazio2019 Regarding the elemental intangibility part, do you have any context of this?

Like a direct statement claim that Grand Zi-O turn his body into light particles or something similar.

Ok then Elemental Intangibility will change to teleportation. Also do you guys agree with James suggestion type 4 Acausality and High 8-C stuff or disagree?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back