• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kankeki Ken vs Hikage

"Huh!!? we get two Kaneki match in same time!!!?"

Okay listen,this match is more like emergency match,not only that,this match is originaly an my first Hikage match,but idiotly i change it to Neo,but i hope this turn good,and not become "wut?" like my previous match.Neo.....are you watching~~? *Death Glare*

-Base Hikage and Post-Choclea Kaneki is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Aogiri headquarter

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

1838477-senran kagura char hikage
3d33ae064ec21229ef2736393b0f8b2d

VS

Don't ask me why i choose fem!Kaneki picture here <_<

• Hikage : 0
  • Kaneki : 0