• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kano vs Marge Simpson

Apparently but I'm pretty sure Marge is a lot stronger I gotta find the correct ap I mean homer did fight himself but angry who is high 8-C

Yeah Kano with prep is a different story. As for AP I'm not sure for Kano but he'd likely be comparable to First Tournament Liu Kang who scales quite a good deal above 2.54 tons but don't quote me on that. Though he was also able to one shot Cassie Cage iirc

So how many martial arts does Marge know?

Marge knows a lot due to her training in mma when she went to multiple people in Springfield to learn and the segment goes on for a while I don't remember the individual ones tho

Gotcha, she should have cop training too. Kano knows Wrestling, Akido, Ba Gua and Xing Yi. He's been doing his crimnial activities for quite awhile so he's likely pretty skilled on his end.

Hey so first of all I recommend moving them at a closer range? Unless Marge has her pistol then I guess it's a bit better. Either way, most of Marge's skill is admittedly not that impressive and can't compare to half the shit that Kano has done considering Mortal Kombat is considerably more superhuman and out of the bounds of what The Simpsons can do which, even though it's a bit absurd, is still bounded within human skill if you ask me. Kano also has a variety of ranged weapons that give him a good win, most of which are going to be either unexpected or just can't be deflected by Marge, so really...going Kano.

Gotcha well under SBA I'd assume Marge is packing a gun and her hairspray (I assume that's tier 8 hairspray lol)

About the gun, Marge is shown to be better with a gun than homer who is really good at quick fire so she might be able to shoot Kano before he can do anything also it should be able to hurt and pierce through Kano like any other gun because Simpson's guns are 8-C

Agletonwiki said:
About the gun, Marge is shown to be better with a gun than homer who is really good at quick fire so she might be able to shoot Kano before he can do anything also it should be able to hurt and pierce through Kano like any other gun because Simpson's guns are 8-C
I don't understand this vote btw. Kano has dealt with skilled gunmen before hasn't he? Why would Marge be any different

Well characters like erron black aren't trained just really got experience on the way it's said that he's a master of improvised combat

And yet Erron Black is a master marksman and can ricochet bullets off of Damn coins, and is a very able fighter. Not only that but Kano fights people like Sonya and Jax, who have actual military training. My dude I don't know how you can say police training is comparable to anything Kano has faced.

It literally says that Erron is a master marksman on the wiki. Him being a master of improvised combat, if anything, sorta hurts your case. Kano has fought against people who can think on the fly a lot better than Marge, who have a lot more experience, and a lot more training, and a lot more skill

Back