• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kara Zor-El deserves a massive upgrade

FTL+ speed as feat from Elseworld

Continent lvl + durability ( tanked directly Continent lvl energy output from exploding Overgirl ), possibly planet lvl as during the rematch she tanked bullrushing final form Reign ( who is casual planet shaker )

IF U WANT TO SAY THAT IS AN OUTLIER SO JUST LOOK AT MOST DCEU AND MCU CHARACTERS PROFILES WHICH ARE MASSIVELY OVEREXAGGERATED MAINLY THOR OR HULK OR THANOS. + fact that she said to Mxyzptlk she is not gonna survive explosion she was either doubting in herself or that was just a strategy to trick mxyz ( who isn't omniscient ) to write his name backward

possibly lifting strenght to Y class due to fighting composite/final form Reign

What do u think ?

I think Martian should be at least Continent lvl due to scaling to Supergirl after crisis on earth x.

If I remember well, then Chuck Norris was 6-B by pushing down the Earth. If shaking it is just 6-A, yeah, she isn't even High 6-A.

Would lose to Saitama. Shaking the planet was just a supporting feat.

Qawsedf234 said:
Earth shaking's accepted value is 6-A. Which is vastly smaller than all of those tiers.
6-A or High 6-A or or 5-B whatever i mean she must be upgraded. She is extremely downballed character, has 4 seasons and 9 episodes of feats and she by feats is even above lot of DCEU, Arrowsverse, MCU characters

Anyways

>That feat was only Rel+, but I guess that's a good feat nontheless

>Citation needed on both of those being actual things

>Problem is that DCEU and MCU have actual tangible feats that were actually brought to the table and calculated. Matt didn't get anything to High 6-B or High 6-A by saying how """""""""""Exaggerated""""""""""" other verses are. I just want you to provide links, not all caps.

>Also, surviving something other people think you can't survive isn't a Multi Continent level feat.

>Again, citation needed on Class Y.

>Eh, Seems legit.

I can agree that maybe the Outlier term is thrown around too much, not to say I watch CW that much, but I do know that a feat being strong doesn't an outlier on it's own make.

Found the rejection thread on Country level

Considering CW says stuff like "3 Megatons of TNT is 3 Billion Joules" and "Mach 7 is fast enough to cross the planet a ton of times within a few seconds", I don't really think 400 Megatons killing her is really that solid of a statement when we have other feats.

Either that or we can downgrade her to like Building level cause a City Block level+ explosion (Going by CW's expert math) would absolutely kill her

DMUA

Scaling to other guys is outlier to me.

I can do a Arrow wanking discussion like Arrow 7-B durability because he tanks overgirl punch or Dominator punch ( who scales to Citizen Steel, a guy who stoped train full of DWARF STAR materials ):

6293275-6202732-cw arrow tanks punch from overgirl
Team Legends, The Flash, Supergirl and Green Arrow vs Dominators -LOT 2x07
Team Legends, The Flash, Supergirl and Green Arrow vs Dominators -LOT 2x07

So either we use outliers or not.

Pretty sure Arrow fights people from that level only when the level of PIS acting on is around the same as when the Flash fights civilians and takes hits.

You preferably need specific calculations for upgrade feats.

Well, I still feel like we should upgrade Supergirl myself.

She has one anti feat, which is a statement in the sort of series that thinks 3 bolts of lightning is equal to a forking nuke, and she has two feats in Tier 6 range, fighting a world Shaker and taking a Country level impact to the face.

CW and making wildly contradictory science claims. Name a better pairing.

That's a tough one to beat....

How about Dragon Ball and inconsistent multipliers and lifting Strength?

Sorry about my earlier confusion. If Spino has written an upgrade calculation, and it has been accepted, it should probably be fine to use.

Yeah.

Country level seems consistent enough for me, but I only tune in whenever my parents are watching.

DMUA said:
Yeah.
Country level seems consistent enough for me, but I only tune in whenever my parents are watching.
In my opinion Continent lvl is great for her. this explosion was rather continent lvl as if it would cover entire North America. + as sb stated Shaking world with causing extremely powerful natural disasters is also continent or multi-continent lvl to me.

Covering is not the same as destroying.

Shaking the world can just as easily be small country unless you have the feats to suggest a higher magnitude.

Fighting someone who could shake the world, which is Tier 6. Depends on context if it's Low 6-B, 6-B or 6-A, though.

I'll ask some others to comment here, but the only knowledgeable member other than me is Maverick. (ByAsura and Andytrenom are only knowledgeable about the Flash)

Btw regarding the speed upgrade, should I create two keys? If she was that fast all along, Flash Season 2 would scale and would **** up the entire scaling.

CW does a lot of jobbing, which stays true to the comics. Flash has his own feats, far beyond anything Supergirl has demonstrated in her own series. Running just under "Mach 7" also proves that they were both capable of achieving much higher speeds.

Even then, the speed we're discussing from my understanding is from the Elseworlds feat done by Season 4 Kara, and Season 5 Barry, who has feats calculated at thousands of times greater than this feat in Season 4.

I suggest adding season tabs to CW characters if they show drastic changes per season, as Flash does.

So only Supergirl should scale from the calculation result, whereas the Flash has much higher speed feats, but Supergirl should still get several statistics keys?

DMUA said:
Covering is not the same as destroying.
Shaking the world can just as easily be small country unless you have the feats to suggest a higher magnitude.
Ok so why Foxverse Apocalypse has 6-A lvl tier if he also created global earhquake far less devastating and destructive than Reign's . Green Martian's magic ( Staff of Kolar ) was even reverting this process merging large crater on screen. ( This is mainly statement ) but this mystic process was about to transform entire terrain on the planet, it's gravity. magnetic field etc. to build new Krypton. Green Martian's magic was so dangerous evil White Martians desired it mostly + it is magic of H'ronmeer

DMUA said:
He isn't 6-A for the earthquake feat.
Read the profile before you make false equivalencies trying to justify a bad rating based on bad profiles
Ok but please upgrade her at least. It isn't really that hard. Because she is massively downballed. ( honestly i still suprised why Thor or Hulk are such on big lvl but nevermind )

Because they have feats

Either way, yeah, if there's no further objection about it, upgrades can go down.

So, Supergirl would have a Low 7-B key with High Hypersonic speed, then a Low 6-B key with Rel+?

Not really.

They have one statement to contradict it, and it's from a channel with a lot of seriously messed up math.

j U s T u N d E r M a C h 7

Meanwhile, she has two feats, taking that explosion, and fighting a worldshaker. Neither are casual.

Back