• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wow,fisrst time using Jojo character eh,Vel

Yeah,this is my first time using Jojo,and since my fav villain is Kars,i will crate an match agaisnt the heroes of Kurushetra,Arjuna!!!

-Both in character

-Kars eqquiped by Red stone of Aja,make him get super booster,Aja profile is here.

-Pashupata NP is restricted

-Range is 5 km

-Place located in Mount.Mouna Loa

-Speed equalized

-Win via Death!!

KarsExposed
I'm the God here!!!

Arjuna FGO4
Really,you're just an sick person who have god complex....

VS

-Arjuna : 0

-Kars : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

I looked at Archer's profile and death inducement is a big problem for Kars and apparently also has really good enhanced senses but aside from that I think most of his abilities are adaptable. Is Archer's in character to use death inducement first?

Back