• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuki Bakugou (BNHA) vs Osamu Mikumo (World Trigger)

come on people, this is basically a another-verse-miradoriya vs katsuki fight, could osamus smarts overcome katsuki?

No one would come to unpopular char's thread, you know.

For the vote, Mikumo could outsmart him, but only if he have time to prep. Though he have fight opponent far stronger than a kid with a handynamite, most of them isn't even in his favor. And the match he does win is through luck and being the support leader he's truly is. In a normal fight, unless he could led Bakugou by the hose, he isn't going to do too well against a freaking portable explosion. And even then, it's hard to do something against a genius if they managed to calm down, so first he have to agitated him first and dive head-first into explosion.

And would Trion do anything against a normal human body?

^i know but if we all work together and give WT attention im sure there will be tons of vs threads involving them :)

you analysis is pretty spot on, osamu is really a support and strategy char, but even than he has a really durable shield and can use wires that would limit bakugous mobility, plus he is perfect in mid range, he can attack with his shooter triggers too :D

of course, not only thanks to verse-equal but also in-story ^_^

PS: you said "unpopular char" but as far as i saw osamu and bakugou are both well liked by the fans of either series :)

There might be a problem here. Osamu, at best is small building level while his opponent is at least building. I am not sure if Osamu has any way to defeat him.

Haven't seen MHA so can't really cast a vote on this one.

Manga fan and debater don't usually overlap. Beside, this site is relatively unknown, compare to the actual fan.

About Mikumo, the wires isn't that tough. Even if it's so, the concrete that hold it don't, and Bakugou could blast through that. Also, his shield could only stand about a dozen blow or two, if I'm correct.

CuriousWatcher said:
There might be a problem here. Osamu, at best is small building level while his opponent is at least building. I am not sure if Osamu has any way to defeat him.
Haven't seen MHA so can't really cast a vote on this one.

but repeated hits from him will still injure bakugou, a higher durability is not a absolute it simply means that a attack of at least building lvl is needed in order to injure the person really good in a single hit ^_^

^true, but the people here will recognize WT and than spread it around more so that other places as well become fans :D

the wires in itself are not as durable, well, at least they are able to stop trion soldiers who can destroy concrete walls with a single punch, if bakugou is caught in them he will have ahard time defending properly against attacks via viper :)

As far as I know, durability doesn't work like that on this site. It is more like the minimum DC one needs to have to hurt the said character. Look at Jotaro Kujou or DIO : even thought they can dish out hundreds of punches in an instant, their DC is just for one punch because damages don't stack. The same logic stands for Goku, Luffy,....

If you want to promote WT, how about trying to put them against more mainstream, popular franchise? But, you better be ready to argue.

Back