• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kendrick Lamar NEEDS a profile!

Why don't we have a profile for Kendrick Lamar? He's clearly a well-defined character, similar to the likes of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. It's pretty embarassing that we don't, actually.

Here are some of his most impressive physical feats:

- Kendrick Lamar effortlessly lifts and dangles Rihanna off the edge of a building with a single arm

I did some research and according to google, RIhanna is around 5'6". I found the average weight a women of that height to be in the range of 140lbs '('higher end because of forehead). The olympic dumbell curl world record is only around 135lbs.

Taking into account that he didn't actually curl her, but rather just dangled her about while also considering that using his full body he should be able to do three to four times that, I am inclined to say that this would demonstrate Athletic Human likely Peak Human lifting strength.

- Kendrick Lamar withstands a car crash

This feat would probably better be calculated by someone else, but treating the car that crashed into his as comparable to Lightning McQuee, this would be at least a Wall level durability feat, even if he wasn't on the side of the collision he must have absorbed similar forces.

- Kendrick Lamar survives a telekinetic bullet

In the video he's clearly shot by a telekinetic bullet of some sort. Assuming he was shot by a force comparable to a Glock pistol, this would be a Street level durability feat. Not only that, but he manages to survive the freefall and the gunshot, as evident by him smiling at the end. This would be around Low Regenerationn, maybe even Mid-Low.

Now time to get into combat abilities:

- Kendrick Lamar has the ability to shoot telekinetic finger-gun bullets

- He has the ability to levitate and fly over long distances

-He has the ability to manipulate technology while also possessing someone at the same time

- Instantly able to befriend groups of strangers (a group of panthers as well)

- He has the ability to warp the ground around him, swallowing those that oppose him

- His mere presence is able to bring others off the brink of suicide

- Seemingly able to duplicate himself out of nowhere

Those are all of his feats that I could think off of the top of my head. Please share more!

Can we please create a profile for him already?

Inconclusive matchup most likely, Kendrick Lamar clearly has empathetic manipulation (he's able to instantly befriend groups of men and panthers, presence brings others down from suicide)

Chuck doesn't have resistance to that soooo.

There was a page for Slim Shady a while ago, until it was deleted for "being a real person" despite actually being a 100% fictionalized persona.

Back