• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenshi can probably kill Daredevil without too much difficulty with telekinesis hax, given what he can do.

This is difficult (btw, I already had a thread of this, but no one paid attention). You'd think given Kenshi's powers this'd be an easy win, but Daredevil's a better combatant in skills and experience. Kenshi did lose against Mavado in the original timeline and the new one's not doing him any favors either.

Pretty even in stats aside from Daredevil being Supersonic+ and Kenshi only being Supersonic. DD has more experience and intellect I'd say but Kenshi screws him over hard with his abilites (teleportation, telekinesis, summoning copies of himself and a demon). I know DD has faced a telekinetic user before but she couldn't lift people like Kenshi can, only small objects and up to 10 meters. Kenshi could kill her easily via superior telekinesis and thus would likely be able to kill DD.

tl;dr, Kenshi is my vote

Kenshi lacks in speed, but thats really it. Aside from that his abilities are extremely versatile and would be enough to put down DareDevil. Unless he (DareDevil) has demonstrated feats in where he has telekinetic resistance, I give the victory to Kenshi.

I lean more towards Kenshi. It's true in that Kenshi is only Supersonic with DD being Supersonic+ but Kenshi seems to be more on the stats advantage in that he's at least Wall level, likely higher; whereas DD caps out that level.

There's the fact that he's more versatile due to telekinesis, teleportation, summonning, and ki sensing (more or less what Der Purple said in this regard).

So my vote of victory is to Kenshi here.

Votes like what Jockey did here earlier does not count. That and MysteryGuy seemed to vote for Daredevil here rather than Kenshi.

So here from waht i'm looking at, it's about 5 votes for Kenshi, 1 for DD.

I just mentioned Typhoid Mary earlier -.-

"I know DD has faced a telekinetic user before but she couldn't lift people like Kenshi can, only small objects and up to 10 meters."

When I said this I was referring to Typhoid Mary. Kenshi can lfit and throw around people casually with his telekinesis and DD hasn't shown resistance to telekinesis. Kenshi still wins and he'd probably beat Typhoid Mary too.

Daredevil is immune to Kenshi's telepathic abilities (i.e. Takeda putting a guard to sleep in MKX). During his fight with Psylocke she tried to read his mind and was overwhelemed by his super senses. So Kenshi can't exactly rely on that hack. DD is not immune to telekenesis.

Daredevil's faster and the superior combatant, so the question is would he be able to take Kenshi down before the telekenesis hax comes into play? I'd say yes, because Kenshi's terrible track record shows him losing to characters that you'd think would easily get destroyed by it. Kenshi's one of the few heroes in MK who's almost as much as a jobber as the villains.

@Meleemaster, Yes DD is immune to hypnotic suggestion, possibly telepathy, and mind control (IIRC someone told me he resisted the Purple Man's mind control). Kenshi's win and loss record shouldn't really affect his stats, you could infer that however it isn't as skilled of a fighter or strategetic as DD. Good points but I still see Kenshi easily finishing this as soon as he gets one telekinetic combo or single hit on him.

I didn't really say they'd affect his stats, just gives us a grasp of how useful his telekenetic powers are in combat. If anything Daredevil kind of has the edge in terms of stats and feats. The site may have him capped out at 9B (as well as Kenshi, but it's a bit anonymous), but he's defeated foes much stronger than Kenshi in terms of physical strength, and has a lot better speed showings. In terms of skills and physical feats, Kenshi doesn't have too much to compete with him, and in terms of training and combat experience, Matt's probably got the advantage there as well.

This is why I questioned how effective Kenshi's telekenesis would be in the scenario. Even with his telekenesis, Kenshi's still lost to Mavado and an armless Goro, both of whom should not have any immunity to his telekenesis hax.

Kenshi not being able to beat Mavado sounds like PIS, because a bloodlusted Kenshi would likely kill or KO Mavado. Goro on the other hand is small building so there's no problem there (telekinesis or not he can't really do much in terms of hurting or killing Goro). Yes Daredevil has beaten stronger foes but most of those times weren't by sheer strength or force it was through prep, cunning, and intellect (think Batman really). Not to mention that not all defeats/victories in comics should be taken literal since most can be a case of PIS, outliers, and/or complete writer's bias (because Stan Lee has once stated that the writers choose who they like to win...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back