• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kerillian vs Bad Girl

• Both are High 8-C
  • Kerillian and Bad Girl use their first key
  • Both have their standard equipment
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Battle takes place in a forest
Bad Elf: 3

Bad Girl:

Last edited:
Kerillian has further range and I'd reckon is more skilled then Bad Girl due to the endless hordes of Skaven she's fought. That and having her in a forest environment does give a terrain familiarity advantage over Bad Girl, so I'm leaning moreso towards Kerillian.

Does Bad Girl have her cloning machine or nah?

So from what I can tell here, they're probably comparable in skill, but Kerillian has a huuge range advantage, which she primarily focuses on, using acrobatics and will make sure to say away and hide, something she could easily do as Waywatchers are masters of stealth, and Kerillian is able to complete spy on them and only being able to be detected when she chose to reveal herself. From here, she can just completely pepper Badgirl at her leisure, with the especially problematic Trueshot Volley which is a homing attack that lets her one-shot virtually anything she's come across outside of particularly strong monsters and champions but it still does a decent amount of damage compared to her normal arrows.

Add her various status effects like hagbane arrows that are highly poisonous, her non-poison arrows beign able to apply bleed damage and and her moonfire bows providing bonus fire damage and ignoring armour, and the fact that her regen and various forms of healing most injuries basically negate any hits Badgirl gets in and her potions potentially nearly double her stats, she takes this super comfortably if not stomps

Yeah no this is a fairly easy win for Kerillian cause Bad Girl is actually a little bit slow movement-wise due to her high heels, doesn't really impede her in close-range fights but in this situation it'd definitely lower her chances to win even more. Idk if it's a stomp or not

Look, if Bad Girl can make it to the top 10 most dangerous assassins in the world list, then she probably wouldn't have a problem with getting outranged. I'm sure with that kind of rank, snipers and gunmen would be rushing to shoot her and yet... She's alive long enough.

True, people comparable to her can block bullets- even automatic fire, and her instinctive reaction should help deal with that, it's a closer match than I'd considered. But she still doesn't have any ranged options.

It also still doesn't counter homing attacks that go for the head, and even deflecting certain attacks won't do much, as things like the Hagbane arrow explode into poison clouds on contact same with bombs exploding on contact or the moonfire bows magical arrows setting her on fire. Problematically if she manages to deflect any of the several homing arrows from Trueshot Volley, the Ricochet talent also means that if any of those arrows don't hit their target, they will ricochet until they hit an enemy, which will be reinforced by her continued to fire other kinds of arrows from other angles, this is made worse with the aforementioned poison clouds and taking a Potion of Speed to nearly double her attack and movement speed.

Every hit Badgirl takes is going to damn her more until she either succumbs to the damage, gets killed by Trueshot Volley, bleeds out from the normal arrows status effects, dies from poisoned wounds or inhaling poison, or burns to death via firebombs and moonfire arrows. All Kerillian has to do is wait her out, and she can as while she does technically have limited ammunition, she can replenish her ammunition, her Trueshot Volley doesn't use arrows and the Moonfire bow doesn't have ammunition either as it simply conjures it's arrows out of magic.

This is more closer than initially thought, but it still just comes to Kerillian badly outranging, having far better versatility and generally outlasting.

I mean, is it close? It's a purely melee fighter who's slightly hindered mobility-wise versus a much more versatile ranged/stealth fighter, and not only was Bad Girl's only ranged option taken away from her but she was put in a forest, where her opponent excels- All she can do is stall for time a little bit.

Last edited:
I mean this is looking to be a stomp for Kerillian unless a hard case can be made for Bad Girl tbh

I don't think there is such a case, unless there's some big weakness to Kerillian I don't know, or more embarassingly for me, something I don't know about Bad Girl.

I don't think there is such a case, unless there's some big weakness to Kerillian I don't know, or more embarassingly for me, something I don't know about Bad Girl.
Imo Kerillians only real draw back here is running out of arrows but considering she has methods of replenishing her ammo, it's a bit of a moot point

Back