• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Tigress should not have just 1 8-C key based on Kung Fu Panda 1, she clearly improved over time.

I recommend the following-

Post-kung Fu panda 2- At least 8-C and atleast Subsonic with Supersonic reactions and combat speed, possibly Higher and at least supersonic (Should be comparable to Po), (stomped a mech which easily overpowered the rest of the heroes, when an amped Po defeated her Shifu was in awe of his improvement)

Kung Fu Panda 3- At Least High 8-C+ and at least Supersonic (Stronger than before, should be much more powerful than crane, Could somewhat compete with Kai). At least 8-A, Possibly higher with Mastery Of Chi.

Discuss

ShrekAlmighty said:
Where is Low 7-C coming from?
Since she was already pretty high up in 8-a which is a small tier and mastering chi is a pretty big boost I thought I should put it there.

@shrek: really ? Base Po is above baseline and Kai no-sold all his attacks and ROFLstomped him, yet he was effortlessly no-sold and ROFLstomped by Chi Po.

Im saying this cause neither of them have + (which is given if someone goes beyond halfway point)

im just going by whats shown as my Kung fu panda knowledge is tied to first 2 movies

@shrek: Ok, you should see Kung Fu panda 3, great movie

Basically Post Kung Fu Panda 2 Po beat someone who was roughly a quarter of low 7-c, kfp3 Base Po should be sigmificantly stronger, he was no sold and ROFLstomped by Kai who was himself no-sold and ROFLstomped by Chi Po.

Well forget about the possibly low 7-c thing then, I just put it there for completion's sake.

The entire Shifu team tried to put a fight against Kai but i think he was not that serious with them, also Gru and Mantis are seen to be amped.

She was clearly shown to be somewhat comparable to Kai and him being casual should not have affected his durability.

No, only KFP3 Po and Oogway are comparable to Kai as the strongest characters of the verse. No other character scales to them.

He then quickly recovered as showed that he was not harmed in the slightest, only the two characters mentioned above are a threat to him.

Kai is undead, he can recover from serious hits, also that was just a single kick, Tigress would have had to be a lot stronger than him to do debilitating damage to him with a single kick.

She definitely did better against him than Base Po did.

An Subsonic at least 8-C KP3 key for her is the best i can say. Also making her chi power superior to Po and Oogway is wank.

Dark649 said:
An Subsonic at least 8-C KP3 key for her is the best i can say. Also making her chi power superior to Po and Oogway is wank.
I'm talking about the end of movie when she masters chi.

Also, what is wrong with at least high 8-c+ for base ?

And even base kfp2 po is supersonic.

I do not have a set opinion about this, other than that we do not know how powerful Tigress became after being trained by Po in chi usage, as it happened at the end of the third movie.

No statistics at all preferably, as we never saw how strong she was after completing the training. The story ended before that.

I thought that you meant the training in chi-control that Po gave everybody at the end.

Antvasima said:
I thought that you meant the training in chi-control that Po gave everybody at the end.
She masters Chi much earlier than that, along with the rest of the panda villagers.

Okay. My memory seems to be lacking then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back