• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn the Betrayer vs Rayquaza

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I kinda got inspired from Terrarian vs Kharn lol. This is High 5-A Ray. Speed equalized. Khorne just so happens to be taking a nap while this happens. If it's a stomp, just tell me.

384Rayquaza-Mega-Shiny XY anime
Kharn well alright I guess

Serious question: why is Rayquaza Dwarf Star level for a calc that ranged from Mid Planet level to High Dwarf Star level? I missed this thread.

Also did we accept a different result? Because iwandesu said the low end was accepted.

@Dragon

Just asking because OBD accepted the lower end due to the high end requiring too many assumptions, or something. Didn't know if this was discussed.

Back when the Mewtwo vs Shadow DeathBattle was discussed, I remember the dwarf star end being discussed on many sites including this one. I'm pretty sure that's the accepted one.

Checking the thread, it seems the accepted end was overpowering Earth's KE. The Dwarf Star level end is an entirely different calc (moving Earth closer to the sun), which was not accepted due to assumptions about timeframe and size.

@Cal

Are you sure about that? Because according to the OBD, it relies on a false assumption, and is not accepted. The KE one is, though.

I'm almost positive. Emphasis on almost. Given that I wasn't involved with that upgrade, I trust us enough to have a discussion on it.

Azzy has enough time to discuss a Pokémon downgrade on a versus thread but not an upgrade that I messaged him for

How are you almost positive if nobody actually discussed it in the upgrade thread?

Everyone else can deal with the crossmedia scaling lol

I just mean I could've sworn that discussion existed.

Doesn't write off that the Zelda stuff didn't end and I need you ovo

Fair enough. With current stats, what's your vote?

Yep, I just haven't bumped it in a few days and I still need that put to rest...hopefully in my favor.

Specific battlefield: Indestructible grassy planet.

Starting distance: The distance between two exits on the New Jersey turnpike.

I was going more for the no resurrection thing, but that too. Rayquaza has no hax though. Unless you count ice beam

Imma just go ahead and say that Ray for reasons abo-- Oh, wait... ovo

Hmm, this is actually a bit hard for me, so I'm gonna wait a bit and see what others think.

Back