• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Icarus 6-C feat Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main problem is that I'm not sure those lights in the sky can be considered actual stars, also given the fact that is another and different dimension from the normal universe.

Also there's this, which makes me doubt it can scale to Hades' power anyway

It is similar to what Kirby has; he has a universe sized pocket dimension as a stomach, but his mouth is simply a portal to said dimension.

But I do agree that simply having access to that isn't an AP feat unless someone actively destroys it with physical strikes.

Yeah, the explosion wasn't that big and the dimension still appeared in tact. It was only that base. So I support removing the tier 4 stuff. He escaped the dimension because Dark Pit rescued him.

There’s still Dyntos’s feat of creating an entire space that’s exactly equal to the one against the space kraken, the space pirates, chaos kin, etc.

My main problem is that I'm not sure those lights in the sky can be considered actual stars, also given the fact that is another and different dimension from the normal universe.

Also there's this, which makes me doubt it can scale to Hades' power anyway
I do somewhat remember a part in the level where Hades shook the place when he threatened to dispense Pit out the old fashioned way

I obviously agree with Dragonmaster, especially considering the recent thread we had about that kind of feats.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but wouldn't feats such as rotating a spaceship or pushing a continent be LS and not AP?

Pushing celestial bodies at lightspeed can still use GBE, since you're still moving the GBE field. But the issue is that people are uneasy about calculating GBE of a space station.

So have you reached any agreements here since the last time that I asked?

That seems a rather weak way to justify 4-A (at least to me), since it mostly comes from a joke and we don't see the entirety of the dimension being shaken.
Also, the dimension has little connection to Hades, but it still is somewhat inside him, so we can't exclude the shaking being a side-effect of Hades' physiology having some kind of natural repercussion on it, but I still disagree in scaling it to sheer power he can exert.

Yeah, that sounds way to vague. I'm all for removing Tier 4 from everyone who isn't Dyntos then.

How exactly is it vague if he did it casually? The stomach is in him, so by extension it should have been shaken too. Not to mention again, Space Pirates compress and store constellations, which wouldn’t be an outlier.

I believe the pirates collecting stars example was rejected due to the stars and constellations that were being collected not really being real stars or constellations.

If I recall, the same blog that has the 6-C+ feat that's being questioned also has a 8-A to 7-B+ feat for destroying the Lunar Sanctum

If I recall, the same blog that has the 6-C+ feat that's being questioned also has a 8-A to 7-B+ feat for destroying the Lunar Sanctum
Update: While this is true, I don't think it can be used. The reason for this is because the Lunar Sanctum collapsed as a result of Arlon being defeated, not by someone destroying it in one shot or anything like that, unless we're able to say that Arlon himself stabilizes the Lunar Sanctum, but I know stabilization feats are something of an oddball right now.

Last edited:
We also need to see how they handle said stars and why would it scale to their attacks.
If it's done through technology, and they use them as power source or something (I don't remember) than it wouldn't scale.

No it has nothing to do with hardward limitations. The stars are nothing like actual stars. They're even physical objects that are connected by purple arrows to form constellations.

No it has nothing to do with hardward limitations. The stars are nothing like actual stars. They're even physical objects that are connected by purple arrows to form constellations.
Wouldn’t say that, Sakurai consistently complained that KI:U had a lot of hardware issues, and it’s precisely went he doesn’t want to bring it to Switch.

Okay but nothing suggests the star's sizes to be because of hardware. If they wanted to establish stars to be regular-sized gas objects, than they wouldn't have had constellations the way they were in this chapter. Further proof can even be looked in Myths and Monsters if y'all allow that game here.

Thanks for the answer. I mainly asked because while I love KI:U, I also haven't played it in a while.

It seems like the tier 4 statistics should be removed then.

Do you need calc group member help to calculate some feat to scale from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back