• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Icarus Revisions (but mostly Pit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you can perform the edits, but it may be best to wait for a few more replies first.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Sorry, meant to do this earlier, busy.
Anyways, the accepted hax for Base Pit:

Durability Negation, Darkness Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Absorption, Electricity Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Regenerationn Nullification, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Limited Reactive Movement, Pain Manipulation, and Can fire needles and bazz saw like projectiles.
These were all the accepted abilities I believe.

The Base Char. should be Likely 4-A from Dark Pit, who destroyed Hades head. All the others can scale to Hades.

I think it's good.

As for the accepted hax, it was:

Base Pit:

Durability Negation, Darkness Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Absorption, Electricity Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Regenerationn Nullification, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Limited Reactive Movement, Danmaku, Damage Reduction, Limited Invulnerability, One Hit Kill, Explosion Manipulation, Summoning, Resurrection, Size Manipulation, Body Control, and Can fire needles and bazz saw like projectiles.

TST Pit:

All previous abilities, Unlimited Flight.

GST Pit:

All previous abilities.

As for resistances, it went:

Resistance to Cold Manipulation, Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Poison, Resistance to Durability Negation, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Resistance to Paralysis, Resistance to Petrification, Resistance to Body Control, Resistance to Status Effect Enducement, Immunity to Lifeforce Manipulation, Resistance to Physics Manipulation, and Resistance to Transmutation.

Dark Pit would have all these powers, and only have an immunity Lifeforce Manipulation. No resistances, due to not having any of Palutena's blessings, or commonly fighting enemies that give status effects.

Palutena would only have the hax. No resistances or immunities.

Same with Fighter.

If they're are any questions, lemme know.

So are we doing "At least 6-C, likely 4-A" or simply "Likely 4-A"? Also to what extent is this regen nullification?

Doesn't sound like Regenerationn nullification but rather just a basic destroying someone beyond their regenerative capabilities. Such as vaporizing a character with Mid Regenerationn; that's not really nullification.

@Dragon

Ya missed a few. Namely Damage Reduction, Danmaku, Explosion Manipulation, Summoning, Body Control, and Size Manipulation.

Also, TST Pit should be 4-A, since he required it to defeat Medusa.

Okay, I will add those.

Well he is, I assumed that only GST Pit (I know I said TST before, but I got the two confused), Hades and Dyntos scaled to solid 4-A. The others only being "likely 4-A."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
3-A. I gotta get to making the thread for that....but I am sooo busy...>.>
Possibly 2-C with some luck :)

Please don´t forget the screenshots I provided, as dura negating with electricity can be neat.

I just noticed that none of the gods have Telepathy despite them constantly displaying it while talking to each other and Pit. Also shouldn't all the gods get Clairvoyance since they can watch exactly what Pits doing despite none of them being wherever he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back