• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Cars?: Christine Vs. Duel Truck

CE45FACF-2BE7-4C12-A9FE-48E96DB81854
Reason: It's Pretty Much Duel 2

Both Are 9-B

Battle Takes place in A Long stretch (6-lane) Highway

Speed Somewhat Equalized

Duel Truck utilizes it's Tanker Trailer as Its Fuel

Who Wins?

Duel Begins

Plymouth: 3

Peterbilt: 0

...nothing. At best he can continue crushing her again, again, and again... until he runs out of fuel. And if I remember corretly, Christine doesn`t need fuel. So....yeah. I think I`m gonna vote Christine

Actually now that I think of it the truck has a Size Advantage, it might be hard for Christine to burst through it. Plus it destroyed a Phone-booth, Stop-Blockade, and bursted mann's Car to flames just on impact at the end of the movie

Read what will the Truck Utilize as Fuel, you do know a 6-lane highway can be on ground and be something like a bridge, Christine is a vehicle the truck has a Driver, he could easily think of ramming Christine Off the Highway. Actually Can she be able to go upright after she gets capsized?

Back