• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well this had to be done at some point.

Speed is Equalized, nothing is restricted for both, including Chief's Low 7C weaponry (Duh he can't beat his armor without it) and Killmongers 7A claws.

Erik Killmonger:

Master Chief: 1

How high into 9-A is this guy again?

MC is >>564 Megajoules with a Possibly Higher margin based on killing Building level+ dudes with 3 to 4 punches.

Anyways, I don't think he's likely to get close enough for those 7-A+ claws to cause any trouble. While the only weapons that he would be able to absorb would be his UNSC varitants since they rely on kinetic energy. Where his Promethean and Covenant weapons transfer energy via heat.

MC will lead with his MA5B, but once he realizes that won't work, he'll switch to a stronger weapon either based on heat, or explosive power.

MC has dealt with melee weapons capable of one-shotting him all his life. This is not really any diffierent.

So far I'm leaning towards MC, but I'd like some more info on this guy's capabilities. (His inteligence section sucks)

Lol, Almost forgot this match.

Killmonger is 330 Megajoules scaling from Spider-Ma, so the Strength goes to Chief pretty handedly, but that won't matter because of the following,

Killmonger's Panther suit, assuming you've seen Civil War or Black Panther, is a full body suit that surronds him in 8A armor.

And before you go "How the hell is this not a stomp" John can still kill him perfectly fine with the Incineration Cannon.

What Killmonger does have are vibranium weapons topped off with his AoE attack that he triggers as he absorbs more energy.

I'm proposing an upgrade to baseline 8-C in a new key As I feel there is more than enough to warrant it. It's only an 85% increase from his current rating.

Back